（ ）21. Tom will go to the park tomorrow morning. ______.
A. So I will B. So will I C. I will so
（ ）22. She hurried up ______ she would get to school on time.
A. so that B. as if C. as well
（ ）23. I will have to stay at home ______ because of bad weather.
A. lonely B. alone C. perfectly
（ ）24. Dr Norman Bethune gave his life ______ the Chinese people.
A. for help B. to help C. to helping
（ ）25. He found a/an ______ not to enter the competition.
A. excuse B. truth C. thought
（ ）26. He gets out of bed ______ he wakes up.
A. until B. after C. as soon as
（ ）27. We spent some time ______ with Lingling’s uncle in the area.
A. on B. off C. across
（ ）28. It’s hard to reach the top of the mountain. So ______ people can get there.
A. few B. a few C. a little
（ ）29. ______ the music band is very young and needs to do more things.
A. In my opinion B. On my own C. All the time
（ ）30. It’s very late. We are very ______. So we’d like to go back to have a rest.
A. asleep B. awake C. sleepy
（ ）31. The funny films always make people ______.
A. laugh B. crying C. laughing
（ ）32. “If you have any problem, remember to call me.” “______.”
A. I have no problem B. I will, thanks C. I will think of you
（ ）33. Our team ______ that one by the score 3—2 in the final football match.
A. won B. beat C. hit
（ ）34. —Can I ______ this book? —Yes, but you mustn’t ______ it to others.
A. borrow; lend B. lend; borrow C. lend; lend
（ ）35. “Please ask Sally to come to my birthday party.” “______ she’ll come.”
A. I’m afraid B. I’ll tell C. I’m sure
（ ）36. “I’m sorry I broke your cup yesterday.” “______.”
A. Don’t touch me B. It doesn’t matter C. I hope you’ll break one again
（ ）37. Don’t be too strict with, ______ he is a little child.
A. at least B. at first C. after all
（ ）38. “I’ve lost a chance to get good marks.” “______”
A. What a pity! B. Good luck. C. I’ll hope so.
（ ）39. “Who called me just now, Daming?” “I don’t know, but it was a boy’s ______.”
A. sound B. voice C. noise
（ ）40. “I don’t know if his uncle ______.” “I think he will come if it ______.”
A. will come; doesn’t rain B. comes; won’t rain C. will come; won’t rain
（ ）41. ______ the water was cold, ______ he jumped into it to save the boy.
A. Although; but B. But; / C. Although; /
（ ）42. I have a ______ of dolls and my brother ______ stamps.
A. collection; collects B. collect; collection C. collect; collects
（ ）43. I don’t know ______. Can you tell me?
A. when did we start B. when we will start C. when will we start
（ ）44. The man lost his money. But he ______ about it.
A. not try to worry B. tried not to worry C. tried to not worry
（ ）45. I think I’d ______ soon.
A. fine B. am fine C. be fine
第二节 完形填空 先通读短文，掌握大意，根据短文内容从后面所给选项中选出适合空白处的正确答案。（10分）
When July comes, children know they’ll have exams and the school year will end soon. Boys and girls will have a nearly two months’ holiday, and they’ll leave school train or by car to to see their fathers and mothers. The summer holidays are the time of the year for most children. The weather is usually good, so one can most of his time playing outside. If one lives in the country, he can into the woods(森林) and in the fields. If one lives in a big town, he can usually go to a park to play. The best place for a summer holiday is the enough to live near the sea. But for the others who do not, if they have chance to stay at one of the big seaside towns for a week or two, they will talk about it all the following school year.
Now, makes children like the seaside so much? I think it’s the sand(沙), the sea and the sun, not anything else. Of course, there are new things to see, nice things to eat, and interesting things to do. But the feeling of sand under their feet, of salt water on their skin, and the feeling of the warm sun on their backs make them happier.
（ ）46. A. they B. them C. their
（ ）47. A. on B. by C. in
（ ）48. A. go to town B. leave home C. return home
（ ）49. A. best B. better C. worst
（ ）50. A. take B. use C. spend
（ ）51. A. go out B. go back C. go off
（ ）52. A. village B. seaside C. city
（ ）53. A. lucky B. sad C. quiet
（ ）54. A. that B. who C. what
（ ）55. A. little B. much C. lots of
Rebecca Stevens was the first woman to climb Mount Qomolangma. Before she went up the highest mountain in the world, she worked as a reporter and lived in a small flat(公寓) in South London. In 1993, Rebecca left her job and her family and traveled to Asia with some other climbers. She found that life on Qomolangma was hard. “You must carry everything on your 2
back,” She said, “So you can only take things that you will need. You can’t wash on the mountain, and in the end I didn’t even take a toothbrush(牙刷). I am usually a clean person but there is no water, only snow. Water is very heavy so you only take enough to drink.”
When Rebecca reached the top of Mount Qomolangma on May 17th, 1993, it was the best moment of her life. Suddenly she became famous. Now she has written a book about the trip and people often ask her to talk about it. She has a new job, too, on a science programme on TV. Rebecca is well—known(闻名) today and she has more money, but she still lives in the little flat in south London among her pictures and books about mountains!
（ ）56. Before Rebecca climbed Qomolangma, she worked as a _______.
A. scientist B. reporter C. climber
（ ）57. Rebecca went to Asia to _______ in 1993.
A. climb the highest mountain B. look for a new job C. take some pictures
（ ）58. Rebecca found life on Qomolangma was hard because _______.
A. she has to carry everything that she needs on the back
B. water is very heavy and expensive
C. she is usually a very clean person
（ ）59. After her trip to Asia, Rebecca _______.
A. climbed the mountain again B. did the same job C. lived in the same flat
（ ）60. Rebecca became famous for _______.
A. having much money
B. reaching the top of Mount Qomolangma
C. her pictures and books
A Travel Plan for vacation
Date: 15th, July, 2006 For: Zhao Xin Aug 4 Leaving Xi’an
Air China, Flight CA 102
Aug 5 Arriving in London
Hotel bus will take you to the hotel
Aug 5 Holiday in London
In: 5 Aug Out: 14 Aug Nights: 9
Aug 14 Leaving London
Airline Ltd, Flight AF202
Aug 14 Arriving in Perth
The guide will meet you at the airport and a four—day bus trip will begin
Aug 18 Leaving Perth
Airline Ltd, Flight AF303
Aug 18 Raffles Hotel in Singapore
In: 18 Aug Out: 19 Aug Night: 1
Aug 19 Arriving in Xi’an
（ ）61. How long is Zhao Xin’s trip?
A. 14 days. B. 16 days. C. 19 days.
（ ）62. What’s the number of Zhao Xin’s flight to Perth?
A. AF 202. B. AF 303. C. CA 102.
（ ）63. When he gets to Perth, Zhao Xin will travel from the airport _______.
A. by taxi B. in a car C. on a bus
（ ）64. Where will Zhao Xin be on Aug 16?
A. In a hotel in London. B. On his way to Singapore. C. In Perth.
（ ）65. In which country/city will Zhao Xin stay before he returns to Xi’an?
A. Perth. B. Singapore. C. London.
卷 Ⅱ 主观题部分（共35分）
1. The new bike under the tree must _______ (属于) to Dming. 1.__________
2. Thank you for your help! Don’ it. 2. _________
. everyone can answer it. 3. _________
4. The doctor said he needed an ___________ (手术). 4. _________
5. Let’ down from ten to zero. 5. _________
6. There are many ___________ (小径) in the forest for you to walk. 6. _________
7. If you don’t pass the exam, your father will __________ (惩罚) you. 7. _________
8. Her uncle was ______ (修理) her bicycle when she was tidying up her room. 8. _________
9. We should let _________ (青少年) make their own resolutions. 9. _________
10. He didn’ 10. _________
11. Hobbies can make you __________ (grow) as a person. 11. _________
12. Don’t be _____ (worry) about your little brother. He can look after himself. 12. _________
13. The students stopped ______ (talk) when the teacher came into the classroom. 13. ________
14. She’ll buy some ________ (medicine) for Lucy because she’s ill. 14. _________
15. I teach ________ (I) English. So my English isn’t good enough. 15. _________
16. They said Tony ___________ (be) in the hotel. 16. _________
17. He left home without ___________ (have) breakfast. 17. _________
18. It ___________ (take) me two hours to find the cat this morning. 18. _________
19. He likes reading _____ (fun) story－books. So you can buy some for his birthday. 19. _____
20. The reporter will interview a ___________ (foreign) from Africa. 20. _________
21. The taxi arrived very late, so they didn’t take the plane. (改为同义句)
The taxi arrived ________________ late ________________ they missed the plane.
22. Can you tell me how I can get to the Garden Hotel? (改为同义句)
Can you tell me ________________ ________________ get to the Garden Hotel?
23. My teacher asked me, “Do you come by bus?” (改为间接引语)
My teacher asked me ________________ I ________________ by bus.
24. He said, “I am writing an email now.” (改为间接引语)
He said that he ________________ writing an email ________________.
25. Sally can hardly finish playing the solo. (改为反意疑问句)
Sally can hardly finish playing the solo, ________________ ________________?
what, when, where, who, that
26. Mike told me ________________ the programme was very good.
27. Both Jack and Mike have arrived. Have we decided ________________ we’re recording?
28. Can you tell me ________________ will be on Starsearch next week?
29. Today is Friday. Have Mary told you ________________ she wants to play?
30. Have they told us ________________ the audience will sit?
cross, shout, arm, traffic, hurt
A: What happened to your 31 ________________?
B: I fell in the street and 32 ________________ it quite badly.
A: What made you fall?
B: I was waiting to 33 ________________ the street when a cat ran in front of me. I was afraid that it might run into the passing 34 ________________. I 35 ________________ loudly, but it didn’t stop. I run to the cat and saved it, but I fell on the ground.
假期你有什么打算，请写一篇60词左右的有关你的假期计划的短文。可适合发挥。 提示：1. visit family and friends 2. go somewhere new
3. do some exercise(锻炼) 4. help family do housework _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1－5： AACAC 6－10：BACBC 11－15：BCABB 16－20：AAACA 21－25：BABCA 26－30：CBAAC 31－35：ABBAC 36－40：BCABA 41－45：CABBC 46－50：CBCAC 51－55：ABACC 56－60：BAACB 61－65：BACCB
卷Ⅱ Ⅰ. 0.5×20=10分
1. belong 2. mention 3. simple 4. operation 5. count 6. paths 7. punish 8. mending 9. teenagers 10. until 11. grow 12. worried 13. talking 14. medicine
15. myself 16. was 17. having 18. took 19. funny 20. foreigner
Ⅱ. 1×5=5分 21. so; that 22. how; to 23. if; came 24. was; then 25. can; she
Ⅲ. 1×10=10分 26. that 27. what 28. who 29. when 30. where 31. arm 32. hurt 33. cross 34. traffic 35. shouted
第三档：3～0分（差） 参考范文： Summer holidays are coming. During the holidays, at first I’ll have a good rest. Then every day I’ll do morning exercise. And in the afternoon, if I’m free. I’ll go fishing in the park. I like reading. So I’d like to spend some time reading books. During the holidays, I’ll help my parents do housework. I also want to visit some of my friends and relatives. I’m sure. I’ll have a good time this summer.