姓名________ 学号________ 得分_________
I.Choose the best answer（选择最恰当的答案）： ( )1. They want three ______.
A. loaf bread A. Is…shoe A. food A. cakes
B. loaf of bread B. Are…shoe B. fruit B. bread
C. loaves bread C. Is…shoes C. eggs C. eggs
D. loaves of bread D. Are…shoes D. bread D. biscuits
( ) 2. ______ that pair of new ______ expensive? ( ) 3. There are many ______ in the fridge.
( ) 4. There’s only a little ______ in the fridge. That’s not enough for breakfast. ( ) 5. The student didn’t find much _______ about the topic on that website. A. report B. article C. information D. story ( ) 6. I have some problems with my English writing. Can you give me some______? A. advice B. decisions C. information D. messages ( ) 7. Linda, I’ve bought many ______. Now let’s make the birthday cake.
A. fresh eggs A. two
A. apple A. 50 years’
B. chocolate milk B. pieces B. tomato B. 50 year’s
C. frozen food C. two pieces C. bread C. 50-years’ C. six year old
D. rice dumplings D. two pieces of D. biscuit D. 50-years D. six years old
( ) 8. I’ve read _______ sports news about the F1race today.
( ) 9. We haven’t got much _______ for our picnic. Will you go and get some? ( )10. Can you imagine what life will be like in ______ time? ( ) 11. Our English teacher has a _________ son.
A. six-year-old B. six-years-old right now.
A. two hour B. two hour’s C. two hours’ D. two hours ( )13. The woman over there is __________ mother.
A. Lucy and Lily B. Lucy’s and Lily C. Lucy’s and Lily’s D. Lucy’ and Lily’s
( ) 14. Ben is a friend of _________.
A. my brother B. brothers C. my brother’s
( ) 15. There is only _________ ink in the bottle. I’ll go to the supermarket and buy some.
( )12.The theme park is about __________ ride from the museum. You should start out
A. little A. little
B. a little B. a little
C. few C. few
D. a few D. a few
( ) 16. He is new here, so he has _____ friends.
( ) 17. English is spoken by ________speakers in the world.
A. a large number of C. a huge amount of A. eggs
B. huge amounts of D. the number of
( ) 18. There is huge amounts of _________in the fridge.
B. apples C. vegetables
( ) 19. There are forty-five ________ in this school.
A. man teachers B. men teacher C. men teachers D. man teacher
( ) 20. There are over two _________ books on the bookshelf in my room. A. thousand B. thousands C. thousand of D. thousands of
II. Fill in the blanks with the given words in their proper forms(用所给单词的适当形式填空, 每空格限填一词) :
21. Many historical __________ will be shown on National Day. (movie ) 22. Joanna received many __________ when graduating from middle school. (gift) 23. We have six __________every day. (class)
24. The street near my house is always crowded with cars and __________. (bus) 25. The room is full of different kinds of ____________. (box) 26. Shanghai is one of the most beautiful _________ in the world. (city) 27. Most parents like to buy _________ for their kids. (toy) 28. June 1 is ___________Day. (child)
29. There are two famous __________ in this town. (church) 30. March and October are my favourite ___________. (month) 31. The painters are painting the walls with ____________.(brush)
32. How many __________ did you take when you were in Beijing last year? (photo) 33. Different people like different__________.( hero) 34. My family used to have two __________. (radio)
35. It’s common knowledge that __________ are good for our health. (potato) 36. We’d better brush our ___________ at least twice a day. (tooth) 37. The shop assistant has sold several ___________these days. (knife)
38. Yesterday I bought two __________ online. One is for me, the other is my daughter.
39. Wang Hai, come and meet Mr. Li, _________ of the hotel.(manage)
40. We usually do shopping at the supermarket in our __________. (neighbour)
41. Was the first watch made in _________(German)?
42. Are there any taxi _________ in the small town? (serve)
43. The rope is two meters in ____________.(long)
44. Some famous __________ are going to give lectures in our university in August.
45. Zhang Yimou is my father’s favourite ___________.(directly)
46. Patrik is going to be an _________ when he grows up. (engine)
47. At the _________ of this century, the APEC conferences were held successfully in
48. It’s a _________ to have a picnic with all the family members. (pleased)
49. Mr Chen was surprised to see the fast __________ in Shanghai after his long absence
from the city. (develop)
50. Fei Ai’s love and ___________ will always be remembered by her students and their
parents in Yunan. (kind)
51. The most famous ___________ park in the world is Disneyland. (amusing)
52. Many old people show great ____________ in Beijing. ( interesting)
53. More people are getting to know the _________of environmental protection. (important)
54. The young man used to be a __________ in Shanghai. (law)
55. The students had a _________ in the English class yesterday. (discuss)
56. Please spread the __________ on the bread. (mix)
57. It’s difficult for us to tell the ____________ between these two words. ( different )
58. There is a beautiful _________ on the wall in each room of my house. (paint)
59. The local people had to move away because of the serious ___________. (pollute)
60. The great ______ gave his first show in Shanghai and the tickets sold out in minutes. (art)
61. The World Chocolate Park showed a ___________ of many kinds of chocolates. (collect)
62. You should think twice before you make a ___________. (decide)
63. My daughter likes _____________ such as playing the piano and reading books.(act)
64. He is a man of many_____________.(able)
65. Workers added a few _____________ to make the water clean. ( chemistry)
66. If you like to watch cartoons, Swan Lake is a good_________ for you. (choose)
67. My grandfather used to be a _____________. (fish)
68. On New Year’s Day, people wish each other health and __________. (happy)
69. Nowadays people have a lot of _________ problems because of food, weather and so
70. I’m proud of your ____________. ( honest)
71. I received an ___________ from my aunt the day before yesterday. (invite)
72. Kitty would like to be a ___________ in the future. ( library)
73. Excuse me, do you know the __________ of Shanghai Disneyland Park? (locate)
74. ---What’s your ____________?--- I’m Chinese. (nation)
75. I’ve just had a ___________. That is I must get up earlier to go over my lessons
tomorrow morning. (think)
76. If you have ___________,please call the police. (difficult)
77. Tuesday’s Child is the name of an ______________.(organize)
78. The Palace Museum shows the ____________ of Chinese people. (wise)
79. What’s the _____________ of the elephant? (weigh)
80. Finally, they found a ____________ to the problem. (solve)
81. Thank you for your _____________. It is really useful to us. (suggest)
82. This plan was the ____________ of many hours of careful thought. (produce)
83. We can learn about ___________ from keeping pet dogs. (responsible)
84. West Hampstead has a ___________ of good stores and supermarkets. (various)
85. I’m glad to tell that your __________ is better than yesterday. (wounded)
86. Charles was at the clinic recovering from an _____________on his arm. (operate)
87. In my opinion, __________ is a little more difficult than chemistry. (physical)
88. ___________ is one of my favourite subjects. (scientist)
89. I like Martin Luther King’s ____________ — I have a dream. (speak)
90. Birmingham has had lots of bad ____________, but he never gives up. (lucky)
91. Hard work is the key to our ____________. (succeed)
92. Don’t be afraid of ___________. We should smile to life. (ill)
93. The ____________ received a cup and the loser was given a medal. (win)
94. To my ___________, my little daughter can speak Japanese. (surprise)
95. The ___________ of this large house is my uncle. (own)
96. The ___________ took place in California last month. (rob)
97. Thomas Edison was one of the greatest ___________ in the world. (invent)
98. You have more __________in this university to choose your major.(free)
99. ___________ is the key to success. (confident)
100. His __________ to become a monitor is likely to be realized. ( ambitious)