听下面5个对话，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确的答语。听完每个对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个对话读一遍。 1. Who does the girl go to the zoo with? A. Her brother.
B. Her mother.
C. Her father.
2. What is the girl looking for? A. Their photos. A. Cold weather. A. To the park. 5. What is the mother doing? A. Teacher her son.
B. Playing with her son C. Telling her son a story.
听下面一段小对话，回答第6至第8 三个小题。现在，你有15秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 6. Where does the girl want to go?
A. To the bank. B. To the school. 7. Which bus should the girl take?
A. No.2 B. No.12 A. They are friends. 9. When is it now? A. In November. A. Cooking 11. Where is Jenny?
A. In Sydney B. In Harbin 三、听独白，回答问题（共4小题，计8分）
听下面一段独白，然后你会看到4个问题和相关的选项。请从每个问题的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听独白前，你有20秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和4个问题。听完独白后，你有20秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。 12. Where does Sam live?
A. In a garden B. In a school 13. What doesn’t Sam like? A. Running
C. Playing C. A dog
B. Their cat. C. Their camera. B. Rainy weather.
C. Hot weather.
3. What weather doesn’t the girl like? 4. Where did the boy’s family go last month?
B. To the beach. C. To the cinema.
C. To the park.
C. They are family
8. What’s the relationship(关系) between the speakers?
B. They don’t know each other
B. In December. B. Shopping
C. In January.
10. What is Jenny’s mother doing?
C. Watching TV C. In Singapore
C. In a market
14. Who did he meet first that day?
A. A chicken B. A cat
15. How does Sam look now? A. Dirty
16. The underlined part in the word “visited” is pronounced as ______. A. /t/
D. an; An
17. There is ______ elephant in the zoo. ______ elephant is from Thailand. A. a; An
B. a; The
C. an; The
18. There is ______ water in the pool. A. too many B. too much 19. Would you like ______ to eat? A. something B. anything A. gets/got B. got/gets A. play
C. nothing C. got/got C. played
D. get/gets D. to play
20. Dale often ______ up early, but he ______ up late this morning. 21. I often watched them ______ soccer at school last year. 22. He often ______ English with his classmates. A. practice speak practices to speak
23. Grace, remember ______ dinner for your mother tonight. A. cook
C. to cook
24. It ______ an ______ day A. sounds like; excited C. sounds like; exciting A. kinds of; kinds of C. kinds of; kind of A. luck
B. sounds; exciting D. sounds; excited
B. practices speak
C. practices speaking
C. much too
D. a lot
25. There are many ______ animals in the zoo and they’re ______ cute.
B. kind of; kind of D. kind of; kinds of C. luckly
26. It rained yesterday afternoon, but ______ we all took umbrellas with us.
27. He’s never ______ class. A. arrives B. late for
C. arrive late
I often 31 to a park near my home. I always saw a little boy sell 32 there. He tried to 33 everyone to buy his flowers . When he saw 34, he always said，”Sir, buy
a flower , please!” 35I never bought any flowers from him.
One day ,I went to 36.The boy was there again. I didn’t 37 him and walked past him into the park .When I came out of the park ,the boy was still 38. But he didn’t ask anyone 39 his flowers. I wanted to know 40. I walked up to the boy. He looked at me but didn’t say 41.” Boy, why don’t you ask people to buy your flowers today ?” He 42, “because my sister is dead .I don’t need much 43 now. You can take a flower for free.” I bought all his flowers . But I felt so 44, because I didn’t give him any 45when he needed me. 31 A. go 32. A. books 33. A. ask 34. A. me 35. A. And 36. A. work 37. A. see 38. A. here 39. A. buy buys
40 A. what 42 A. asked 43. A. time 44. A. happy 45. A. money
B. how B. told B. money B. tired B. flowers
C. when C. nothing C. answered C. food C. sad
D. why D. everything D. agreed D. water D. sorry
41 A. anything B. something
C. going C. drinks
D. us D. the zoo
B. answer B. him
C. But C. school
B. the park B. in park
B. look at B. to buy
C. find C. buying
In England. traffic keeps on the left. Cars and buses and bikes all move on the left side of the road. So when you are in England, you must be very careful in the streets. Before you cross a street you must stop and look right and look left and look right again. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road. If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and in the evening, when people go to work or come from work, the streets are very busy. Traffic is the most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. Always remember the traffic moves on the left. Have a look first or you will go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting. 46. When you are in England you must remember that ______. A. you’d better go by bus C. the streets are very busy
B. the traffic goes on the left
D. there are many cars and buses on the road
47. People on foot can go across the road when ______.
A. the traffic lights are red
C. they come from work
A. you may go the wrong way B. they look to the right D. the traffic lights are yellow B. there are too many buses there 48. When you go by bus in England, you must be careful because ______.
C. there are big buses with two floors D
. there are not any traffic lights
I have an e-pal. She is from England. Her name is Mary. Mary is active and lovely. She is only 14 years old. She knows a lot about China. She likes playing the piano and listening to jazz music when she is free. So we often talk about music online. She also likes ball games. We usually watch NBA games online, too. She’s interested in history but doesn’t like drawing. She wants to learn more about Chinese history. I think she wants to come to China.
I also learn about England from her. She says London doesn’t have much fog(雾) now. So the air in London is very clear. I want to study in London in the future. Mary is helpful for my English. I like my e-pal very much.
51. Mary is ______.
A. an English boy B. an English girl C. a Chinese boy D. a Chinese girl
B. write letters to each other
D. talk face to face 52. Mary and the writer often ______. A. talk online C. telephone each other
53. They often ______.
A. watch NBA games on TV together B. watch NBA games online
C. play computer games D
. play the piano together
56. The weekend is coming. The Blacks decide to stay at home and plant some apple trees in
their garden. They bought some apple trees. However, they need someone to help them plant trees.
57.Mrs. Brown lives in a house with a big garden. She is too busy to take care of her garden.
Yesterday she bought some flowers. She wants to grow them in the garden.
58. Mr. Jin is a reporter. He often says,“ It is exciting, however, it is also a very busy job.” Mr. Jin wants to find someone to help him wash his clothes.
59.Jim lives in the countryside. Yesterday, it rained a lot. Jim went to school by bike and his father drove his car to work. Now, the bike and the car are very dirty.
60. Some of Peter’s friends visited Peter this evening and they had a big dinner at Peter’s home. His friends have left. Peter feels tired now. Though his kitchen is in an awful mess, he doesn’t want to do anything.
Swimming is very 61in summer. People like swimming in summer because the water makes them feel 62. If you like swimming, 63swim in a wrong 64, it may be dangerous. Some people are 65 careful(小心的) when swimming. They often think they can swim well, and 66 can happen(发生) to them. In 67 it’s wrong. Many better swimmers died(死) in water just 68they were not careful, not because they couldn’t swim. So 69 swim in water when you are alone(单独的). If there is a sign(告示)“No smoking”, don’t jump into 70.
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母，在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式（每空限填一词）。 71. Look! The Greens are on v________ on the beach.
72. When Peter turns left at the first c________, he sees a hotel. 73. The box is very h________. I can’t move it. 74. The weather is t________! It is raining heavily.
75. If she blows out all the candles in one go, the wish will come t________. 76. I helped my grandfather milk cows on the f________.
77. All the children in the world(世界上) like Micky M________ very much. 78. The best t________ in the life are free(免费).
79. That’s why it’s i________ to learn a second language. 80. It’s very quiet and I e________ reading here. 九、书面表达（共1小题，计15分）
提示词：Mary, get up, homework, go, swim, watch, study, bed