1.—Nice to meet you , Mike.________? —Everything is OK. Thanks.
A What are you doing B Where have you been C How is it going D What’s wrong with you 2.—Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad. —_____________to her?
A What happens B What has happened C What is happening D What was happening 3.When you read English newspapers, please _______translate every word.
A do try to B try to not C not try to D try not to
4. Let’s play football together,______?
A has he B will you C shall we D is he 5. Can you give me some _________ of advice?
A piece B a piece C one piece D pieces 6. Most young people find ______exciting to watch a football match.
A it B this C that D one
7. It will _____us several years to learn a foreign language well.
A cost B take C spend D use
8. —Have you read a book called Jane Eyre? —Who _____it
A writes B has written C was writing D wrote
9. How long ______your grandma_________?
A has; died B has; been dead C did; die D did; dead
10. While I __________to the English programs, mother _______ outside.
A. listened; was washing B was listening; washed
C was listening; was washing D listened; was washing
11. There’s little milk in the bottle, _____?
A isn’t there B is there C is it D isn’t it
12. —________you ________the football match yesterday? —Yes, I did . It was great.
A Did; see B Have; seen C Will ;see D were; seen
13. My uncle has just _______abroad. He won’t come back this month.
A gone to B gone C been D been to
14. —How long have you ______the computer? —For about half a year.
A bought B found C had D borrowed
15. The boys _______themselves last night, did they? A enjoyed B didn’t enjoy C haven’t enjoyed D have enjoyed
1. Thank you for _______ us around Radio Beijing.
A. to take B. take C. taking D. taken
2. I enjoy ________ visitors around.
A. showing B. to show C. shown D. show
3. Remember _______ out for the right light.
A. looking B. to look C. looked D. look
4. Come this _______.
A. road B. street C. way D. here
5. On Radio Beijing everyone needs _______ English well.
A. speaking B. speak C. spoken D. to speak 6. I want to know how_______?
A. can I become a newsreader B. I can become a newsreader
C. I become a newsreader D. do I become a newsreader
7. Keep ______, _______ maybe one day you can join us. A. study; but B. studying; but C. studying; and D. study; and 8. Let’s ______ the newsreader.
A. to watch B. watching C. watched D. watch 9. Tony likes singing but he _______ dancing.
A. likes B. like C. hate D. hates 10. Look_______! The car is coming.
A. on B. for C. out D. after
11. I remembered _______ my cell phone in my pocket, but it isn’t there now.
A. putting B. put C. to put D. have put
12. Their house is quite _______, we usually walk there. A. closed B. close C. closely D. closing
13. You shouldn’t _______ on physical labor.（体力劳动） A. look over B. look up C. look out D. look down
14. I heard ______ shout to me from the roadside.
A. voice B. a voice C. noise D. sound
15. Come _______ me, and I will show you around. A. to B. behind C. with D. on
16. Please tell me_______.
A. what did you have for lunch B. what you had for lunch
C. you had for lunch D. did you have for lunch 17. Which is not correct after being put in the sentence? _______ to turn off the radio before you go out.
A. Make sure B. Remember C. Why 5. She asked me__________.
not D. Don’t forget A. what was the matter B. what
18. The Great Wall seems ________ a dragon. the matter was
A. be B. X C. C. what is the matter D. what the
like D. to become matter is
19. Did he write all the articles ______ or did someone 6. Lingling could hardly hear the traffic,_____________?
help him? A. couldn’t she B. can’t she C. could she
A. in person B. in a person C. in the D. can she
person D. in persons 7. Sally has tried her best to practice, because she wants to
20. This was how my first _______ job in radio began. get the first prize in the _________competition.
A. correct B. right C. A. final B. finally C. at last really D. real D. finalest
三、单项选择。（共25分） 8. Your parents told you _________too much sweet before
1. Let’s _________ down this street. going to bed.
A. walking B. to walk C. walk D. walked A. to eat B. ate C. not to eat
2. Look! The boys are trying to climb ________the tree to D. to not eat
pick some apples. 9. I wish you can look after __________.
A. with B. off C. of A. myself B. oneself C. yourself D. himself
D. up 10. My mother often asks me __________ early.
3. Come a little earlier next time, ________you’ll miss the A. get up B. got up C. getting up D. to get best part of TV play. up
A. and B. but C. or 11. Her father decided _________ his holidays in Beijing.
D. till A. spend B. spending C. to spend D. spent
4. --You don’t look well today. Jenny. What’s the matter 12. After finishing your paper, look it over to _________
with you? there are no mistakes.
--My grandmother is ill. I am _________her health. A. find out B. try out C. make sure D. think
A. interested in B. surprised at C. about
worried about D. pleased with
13. After the P.E. class, the teacher offered us something D. very, to
________. 21. They arrived early___________ a Friday morning.
A. drink B. drinking C. drunk D. to A. on B. in C. from drink D. at
14. The teacher often warns the boy _____swim _____in 22. How long does it___________ us to travel from Guilin
the sea because it’s dangerous. to Guangzhou?
A. don’t ; alone B. not; by himself C. not to; by A. spend B. take C. pay himself D. not to; lonely D. cost
15. We are always ready _________ others. 23. She can’t go swimming with you today. She has a lot of
A. to helping B. to help C. help D. helping work__________.
16. There are some books on the floor. Will you please A. doing B. to do C. do _________ for me? D. does
A. to pick up it B. to pick them up C. pick up it D. 24. Many young people enjoy____________ video games.
pick them up A. to play B. playing C. play
17. Excuse me, would you please tell me _________ buy a D. played
digital camera? 25. “I don’t know if his uncle___________.” “I think
A. what to B. where to C. what I can D. where he__________ if it doesn’t rain.”
can I A. will come, comes B. will come, will come C. comes,
18. Which is___________ of all the lessons? comes D. comes, will come
A. difficult B. more difficult C. the most
difficult D. most difficult 四. 单项选择（15分）。
19. Miss Green has lived here since she__________ to New ( )1. In the old days, children from poor families had no
York. _____ to go to school.
A. will move B. moves C. move A. chance B. way C. use D. need
D. moved ( )2. There was so much _____ in the room that the man
20. The teacher was___________ angry___________ say a couldn’t hear what the girl
word that day. was saying.
A. too, so B. so, to C. too, to A. sound B. voice C. smell D. noise
( )3. Mr Brown is going to visit his first teacher _____ A. was out B. has been out C. next month. went out D. has gone out
A. sometime B. sometimes C. anytime ( )11. To win the competition, Linda practises _____
D. some times table tennis every day.
( )4. The king became angry because Ma Liang _____ to A. to play B. playing C. played D. plays draw anything for him. ( )12. — Why is your bedroom so untidy?
A. agreed B. needed C. wanted — Sorry, Mum, I _____ it.
D. refused A. forget to clean B. forgot to clean C. forget
( )5. You’d better _____ her number in the phone book. cleaning D. forgot cleaning
A. look into B. look for C. look up D. look ( )13. — I wonder(想知道) if your wife will go to the at party.
( )6. Our guest _____ arrive tomorrow morning. — Oh, if your wife _____, _____, too.
A. able to B. will be able to C. was able to A. will; she will B. will; mine will C. does;
D. be able to mine will D. does; I will
( )7. This sweater feels _____. I think it is very ( )14. — When will we meet?
comfortable to wear. — Sorry?
A. soft B. softly C. hard D. — I asked _____ meet.
hardly A. when would we B. when we would C. where
( )8. Could you _____ me some money? I will give it will we D. where we will
back tomorrow. ( )15. — I hear that John often copies Tony’s homework.
A. give B. buy C. lend — _____!
D. borrow A. That’s a shame B. What a pity C. What a
( )9. — Who can help me carry the heavy box? good boy D. Congratulations
— I think Ted is _____ to do it.
A. too strong B. so strong C. enough strong 五. 单项选择（15分）
D. strong enough ( ) 1. — Thank you very much for looking after
( )10. — Is your father in? my baby.
— No, he _____ for three hours. — _____.
A. That’s right B. All right A. know B. knew C.
C. Don’t mention it D. Don’t thank me knows D. known
( ) 2. The little boy wants to get a job ____ radio when ( )8. I think Wang Hao will ____ the table tennis he grows up. men’s single in the 2008 Beijing Olympic
A. on B. from C. in Games, because he is the best player in the
D. of world.
( ) 3. The teacher likes to begin her class ___ an A. win B. get C. lose English song. D. pass
A. at B. by C. in ( )9. — Why do you ______ travelling by air?
D. with — Because I don't feel safe in a plane.
( )4. The girl with a pair of ____ gave me ____ water. A. hate B. like C.
A. glass; a glass B. glass; a glass of enjoy D. want
C. glasses; a glass D. glasses; a glass ( )10. There will be a math test the day after tomorrow.
of All my classmates are busy ____ it.
( )5. All my classmates like listening to me sing. They A. preparing B. preparing for
say I have a good C. being ready D. being ready for
____. ( )11. You must _____ the traffic when you walk
A. voice B. sound C. noise across the street.
D. smell A. look out of B. look down on
( )6. The speaker sat down ______ of the hall, C. look down at D. look out for
_______ of a microphone, and then started his ( )12. Catherine looks quite tired. It that she
speech. hasn't got enough sleep.
A. in front; in the front B. in front; in A. looks B. seems C. likes
front D. sounds
C. in the front; in the front D. in the front; ( )13. My sister usually practises _____ in the
in front morning.
( )7. Everybody here ____ him. His name is Percy A. sing B. sings C. to sing Smith. D. singing
( )14. — How are you feeling here?
— It’s quite hot. I don’t know _____ to go or stay.
A. how B. when C. whether
( )15. Peter, turn off the TV. I have told you ____ TV
while doing homework, haven’t I?
A. don’t watch B. not to watch C. to watch D. not watch
六. 单项选择 (15分)
( )1. — Sam, do you know ______ Alice won the English competition?
— Really? That’s great!
A. that B. when C. why D. where ( )2. Peter is afraid ______ in front of others because his English is not good.
A. to tell B. to talking C. to speak D. of telling ( )3. — How is Tom at school?
— He is ______ and ______ wants to play with him. A. alone; someone B. lonely; any one C. happy; no one D. lazy; no one
( )4. — Mary, ask your grandmother to have dinner with us.
— But she is ill and she doesn’t feel like ______ anything.
A. to eat B. to drink C. eating D. drinking ( )5. — Tom, do you know David Smith?
— Sure. He is my best friend and our ______ has lasted for years.
A. activities B. friendship C. recording D. hobbies
( ) 6. It will you about thirteen hours to fly to England from Hong Kong. A. spend B. take C. use D. pay ( ) 7. My father has me the ending of the football game.
A. told; with B. tell; about C. tell; with D. told; about
( ) 8. I don’t like the bag. Please give me a better . A. one B. ones C. it D. them ( ) 9. Mr Wang bought a small cat my sister. A. to B. for C. of D. in ( )10. I’ve done my homework. But I haven’t cleaned the car . A. already B. just C. never D. yet ( )11. — Did the singing star agree to come?
— Yes, but I’m not sure ______ or not he will come on time.
A. whether B. if C. when D. where ( )12. I remembered ______ my homework last night, but I can’t find it now.
A. to finish B. finishing C. check D. to
( )13. — Linda, I will have an English test on Wednesday.
A. Good luck! B. Excuse me.
C. Hold the line. D. Look out!
( )14. — I heard you won first prize in the match. Did your parents know that?
— No, I will tell them ______.
A. at that moment B. just now
C. right now D. just then
( )15. — I’m very tired these days because of studying chemistry.
— Why not listen to music? It can make you
A. beautiful B. boring C. funny D.
答案：一 CBDCD ABDBC BABCB 二 CABCD
BCDDC ABDBC BCCAD 三 CDCCA CACCD CCDCB DBCDC ABBBB
四 ADADC BACDB BBCBA 五 CCDDA DCAAB
DBDCB 六 ACDCB BDABD ABACD