( ) 1.---What is he going to ________ when he _______ up ?
--- He’s going to be a doctor .
A. do , grow B. does , grows C. be , grow D. be , grows
( ) 2. He’s going to practice _______ basketball every day.
A. play B. to play C. playing D. the
( ) 3. I’m going to be ______ engineer.
A. an B. a C. the D. /
( ) 4. She’s going to take ________ lessons because she wants to be an actress.
A. music B. acting C. dancing D. basketball
( ) 5. He is going to be a computer programmer when he _______ college.
A. finishes B. starts C. left D. begins
( ) 6. My aunt is going to retire___________.
A. quiet somewhere B. somewhere noisy
C. somewhere quiet D. beautiful somewhere
( ) 7. My uncle is going to ________ Dalian next year .
A. moves B. move to C. live D. leaves for
( ) 8. She wants to study English and she’s going to study economics________.
A. at a time B. at times C. at the same time D. in the same time
( ) 9. He’s going to travel _________ the world .
A. all of B. through C. all over D. from
( ) 10. I’m going to write articles and send _________ magazines and newspapers.
A. it to B. they to C. them for D. them to
( )11.Let’s buy a big house the money.
A. with B. for C. use D. spend
( )12. The art exhibition will me rich and famous.
A. do B. make C. that D. have
( )13. students are going to join the movie club.
A. Little B. A few C. A lot D. A little
( )14.－I’m going to learn the piano when I retire.
－That sounds _________ a good idea.
A. like B. as C. about D. of
( )15. He decides to work _______ than last year.
A. more hard B. much hard C. much harder D. a little hard
Kate’s brother Danny 1 some New Year’s resolutions this year. 2 , he is going to learn 3 the guitar. She is going to take the guitar lessons 4 practice every day. Next he wants to get good 5 . He is going to study 6 and he is going to do all his homework 7 he watches TV. Finally, he wants to learn 8 new language. He is going to buy some 9 CDs and practice 10 at home every morning.
( ) 1. A. made B. make C. is make D. Making
( )2. A. First B. Second C. Third D. Last
( ) 3. A. play B. playing C. to play D. plays
( ) 4. A. but B. or C. then D. and
( ) 5. A. lesson B. class C. grades D. record
( ) 6. A. harder B. worse C. more beautiful D. cooler
( ) 7. A. when B. as C. if D. before
( ) 8. A. an B. a C. the D. /
( ) 9. A. Japan B. Japanese C. China D. America
( ) 10. A. they B. their C. them D. theirs
Betty is an American school girl. She is very happy because her parents will take her to China for a visit. They are going to fly from New York on June 30 and get to Beijing on July 1. They will stay at Lido Holiday Inn. Their Chinese friends will show them around Beijing. They are going to visit the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. They will also visit some Chinese homes and try some Chinese food. They will spend a week in Beijing and then go to Xi’an, Guilin and some other places for sightseeing. The whole trip will take three weeks and she is sure she will have a great time in China.
1. Betty is very happy because she will _______ with her parents.
A. visit China B. go home C. watch TV
2. Their _______ friends will show them around Beijing.
A. Australian B. Chinese C. American
3. From the text we can know that they will _______ in Beijing.
A. cook Chinese food B. Learn to speak Chinese
C. try some Chinese food
4. After they visit Beijing , they will go to _______.
A. Xi’an and Guilin B. The Summer Palace
5. How long will the whole trip take?
A. one week B. two weeks C. three weeks
grade act program read exhibition
1. He is going to take ___________ lessons.
2. I want to be a good teacher. I’m going to get good _________.
3. He likes computer science very much. He wants to be a computer __________.
4. Jeff is going to hold art __________.
5. __________ need to keep quiet.
6. What are you going to do when you g_________ up?
7. I’m going to move s_________ quiet and beautiful.
8. The girl likes music very much. She needs to learn to play an i__________.
9. There are some f_________ friends visiting our school.
10. My d_________ job is to be a scientist.
11. We are going to do more exercise _________ (keep) fit.
12. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.
13. I’m going to practice __________ (play) the guitar every day.
14. When did you learn __________ (play) the violin? 15. —Shall we go to the movies tonight? —That_________ (sound) interesting. 五、对划线部分提问。 1. I am going to learn to play the piano.（就划线部分提问） ___________ ____________ you going to do? 2. I’m going to be a pilot.（就划线部分提问） ____________ are you going to ____________? 3. . I went hiking last week. (用next week改写) I ______ ______ hiking next week. 4. He practices playing the piano every day. ____________ ___________ does he practice playing the piano?
5. They are going to move to Qingdao next year.
_____________ ___________they going to move?
I ___1__ a dream. That is I’m going to be an __2__ when I grow up. You know I began to draw pictures at a very young ___3___. When I grow up, I’m going to ___4___ somewhere interesting. Paris ___5__ like a city that I could enjoy. There are a lot of famous painters and art exhibitions every year. So how am I going to do it? First I’m going to get a part-time job for a year __6___two and ___7___ some money. Then I’m going to be a student at an art college in Paris. Next I’m going to hold art exhibitions that will __8___ me famous and rich. I’ll ___9__ all over the world with the money. I hope my __10___ will come true one day.
1______ 2______ 3_____ 4______ 5_____6_______ 7_______ 8______ 9______10_____
B. I’m going to go to pilot school
C. when you grow up
D. after school
E. first I’m going to finish college
F. Are you going to be a teacher
G. My dream job is to be an actor.
A: What are you going to be 1 ?
B: I think I’m going to be a pilot.
A: 2 . How are you going to do that?
B: 3 .
A: When are you going to start?
B: Well, 4 . What about you?
A: 5 .
1. 尽量使用“be going to”结构；
I’m going to have a nice winter vacation
一、1—5 DCABA 6 ---10 CBCCD 11---15ABBAC
二、1--5 AACDC 6--10 ADBBC
三、1--51-5 ABCAC 6-10 6—10 DCCDB
四、1. acting 2. grades 3. programmer 4. exhibitions 5. Readers
6. grow 7. somewhere 8. instrument 9. foreign 10. dream
11. to keep 12. be 13. playing 14. to play 15. sounds
1. What are 2. What, be 3. will go /am going 4.. How often 5. Where are
六． 1. have 2. artist 3. age 4. move /go / stay 5. sounds /is 6. or 7. save /make 8. make 9. travel /tour 10. dream