1. This is a film _____ I’d like to see.
2. Mr. Smith is the only foreigner _____ he knows.
3. September 1st, 2008 was the day _____ I met you first.
4. There is little _____ I could do for you.
5. Who knows the man _____ is wearing a blue T-shirt.
6. He doesn’t want the first watch _____ is on the second shelf.
7. Not everyone _____ enjoys sports likes to take part in them.
8. We all respect (尊重) Albort Einstein , _____ is the greatest
physicist in the world.
9. I never met Julia again after that, _____ was a pity.
10. He is the man _____ I saw in the park
11. The room _____ I live is clean.
12. He had failed in the math exam, _____ made his father very angry.
13. She is the girl _____ sings best of all.
14. I was the only person in our office _____ was invited.
15. There is nothing _____ can prevent (阻止) him from doing it.
16. The sun shines the earth, ____ makes it possible for plants to grow.
17. Finally, the thief handed everything ___ he had stolen to the police.
18. The park _____ we visited yesterday is an excellent one.
19. The boy _____ speaks English very well is from America.
20. The chair _____ you are sitting is a new one.
21. The most favorite room is the tidy study with a fireplace (壁炉)
_____ we can watch TV.
22. John asked the policeman _____ he worked to contact (联系) him
whenever there was an accident.
23. Mr. Hu is the person _____ you can ask for help.
24. I, _____ am your best friend, will do everything to help you.
25. Please pass me the book _____ color is green.
26. The engineer _____ my father works is about 50 years old.
27. The place _____ interested me most was the Children’s Palace.
28. Can you work out a way _____ we can solve this problems.
29. Last summer we visited the West Lake _____ Hangzhou is famous
in the world.
30. Is he the man _____ wants to see you?
31. His father died the year _____ he was born.
32. He is unlikely to find the place _____ he lived forty years ago.
33. I still remember the year _____ we graduated (毕业) from Deyang
34. October 1st, 1949 was the day _____ the People’s Republic of
China (中华人民共和国) was founded (成立) .
35. Yesterday, I met my son’s master (班主任), _____ you saw at my
house last year.
36. The only book _____ he can find is an English book.
37. This is a house _____ I live.
38. This is the artist _____ name is known all over the country.
39. The house _____ Lu Xun once lived in is now the Lu Xun
40. How much is the book _____ is about English learning?
41. The town ____ we visited last month is the one ____ the famous
painter was born.
42. Do you know the tall man _____ daughter is in his arm.
43. I did nothing _____ might hurt you.
44. Football, ___ is a very interesting game, is played all over the world.
45. The pen _____ he is writing is mine.
46. I think the music _____ they listen to is gentle.
47. I’ll never forgot the day ____ _____ I worked with the fisherman.
48. I went to Beijing last month______is the capital of China.
49. Do you know the man ______name is Jone?
50. .He is the man _____I met
51. A doctor examined（检查）the astronauts ______returned from the
52. The energetic man _____we met on holiday works for the WHO(世
53. This is the office ____ _____I used to work.
54. The pilot _____ plane landed in a field（田地） was not hurt
55. You’re the only one _____advice he might listen to .
56. I have many friends to _____ I’m going to send postcards.
57. She is the girl____I like.
58. Do you know the place _____my mother likes best.
59. .Do you know the place ____ _____my mother once lived?
60. You can’t wake a person_____is pretending to be asleep.
61. We are talking about the subject ____ importance I haven’t realized.
62. .Finally, the thief handed everything ____he had stolen to the police.
63. Do you know of the old man _____son works in Canada?
64. Mrs Evans is the person_____you shouldn’t write to .
65. I spent much money on clothes, ______ made my mother angry.
66. The girl to _____ you talk is a singer.
67. The chair ____ ______you are sitting is a new one.
68. They talked about the things and persons _____they remember in
69. A doctor is a person_____ saves people’s lives.
70. My cousin _____is a painter, is in Japan at present.
71. Make marks in places ______ you have questions.
72. He _____plays with fire get burned.(玩火自焚)
73. Tom told his mother all _____had happened.
74. I’ll never forgot the day ___ _____I joined the club.
75. We don’t know the reason ______he was late for school.
76. .My house _____ I bought last year has a lovely garden.
77. The boys _____are playing football are from Class One.
78. She is the woman ____ ______I give the money.
79. That’s the most beautiful city _____I have visited.
80. Which is the coat _____you like best?
81. He didn’t pass the final exam, ______ made him very upset.
82. Is there anything ______you want to buy in the shop?
83. I’ll never forgot the day ___ _____we moved into our new house.
84. .He didn’t know the reason _____ he was dismissed（解雇）。
85. Is this the photo _____ you took last summer?
86. She is looking after the little child ___parents have gone to London.
87. This is the place ______ Jack parks his car.
88. .It is the most interesting story ______ I have ever heard.
89. He is the first person _______ passed the exam.
90. It’s the only word ______I don’t’ know in the passage.
91. .Here is all the money ______I have.
92. Do you know the girl ______ has got an “A”?
93. The doctor ______you are looking for is in the room.
94. The letter ______ I received was from my father.
95. The songs ______ the S.H.E sing are very popular.
96. Yesterday.Jim left for Canada.______ he had stayed for two years.
97. This is the pen _____ point is broken.
98. Please remember the time ___ ______grass and trees turn green.
99. My sister ______works in Shanghai sends me an e-mail.
100..I have saved a sum of money_ _ I buy a new computer for myself.
1.that / which 2. that / who 3. when / on which 4. that 5 that 6. that 7 who / that 8. who 9. which 10. who / whom / that 11. where / in which 12. which 13. who / that 14. who 15. that 16. which 17. that 18 which 19. who / that 20. where / on which 21. where 22. with whom 23. who / whom / that 24. who/that/whom 25.whose 26. with whom 27. which 28. (in which) 29. for which 30. who / that 31. when / in which 32. where / in which 33. when / in which 34. when / on which 35. who / whom 36. (that) 37. where / in which 38. whose 39. (which / that) 40. which / that 41. which / that, where / in which 42. whose 43. that 44. which 45. with which
71.where72.who73.that74.on which(when) 75.why 76.which77.that(who)
78.to whom79.that80.that81.which82.that83.on which84.why85.which86.whose
95.that(which)96.where97.whose98.at which(when)99.who100.with which