1. She stayed at home and ______ an interesting movie.
A. watch B. saw C. looked at D. see
2. Linda, stop ________please! Your mother is sleeping
A. to talk B. talking C. to talking D. talks
3. I ______ the art club in 2005.
A. join B. joins C. joined D. joining
4. It’s time ______ dinner.
A. to B. for C. of D. with
5. She’d like _______ this evening.
A. going to the movies B. go to the movies C. to go to the movies D.to going the movies
6. She is good-looking _______ long black hair. She is _____a red hat.
A. with; on B. has; wears C. with; wearing D. with; wears
7．My friend _______ a pair of sunglasses but I am _____a pair of dark glasses.
A. with, wear B. wear, with C. wears, wear D. wears, with
8. Henry goes shopping every week, but nobody _____ him.
A. know B. knowing C. knows D. knows
9.Old Henry _______ his loved dog last night, but he didn’t ______ it.
A. looked for, find B. found, looked for C. found, find D. looked for, look for
10. I had a busy weekend, I saw an interesting talk show and ______ a book about history.
A. read B. reads C. reading D. to read
11. Look! The boy ______ his lovely cat.
A. play with B. is playing for C. plays with D. is playing with
12. Some of _____ come from England.
A. they B. their C. theirs D. them
13. The people in the bus ______ their friends.
A. is all B. all is C. all are D. are all
14. Now he is _______ about the Great Wall.
A. talking B. saying C. speaking D. telling
15. There ______ a park，two restaurants and three backs in the neighborhood.
A. has B. is C. are D. have
16. Mrs. Wang teaches ______ English. We like ______ class very much.
A. our, his B. our, her C. us, his D. us, her
17. Please come and work _____us as a reporter.
A. to us B. for C. from D. of
18. _____ interesting place!
A. How an B. What a C. How a D. What an
19. I’m very busy _____ I can’t go shopping with you.
A. but B. or C. so D. because
20. I _____ think he’s so great.
A. don’t B. aren’t C. not D. am not
21. --- Would you like something to drink? --- _____________
A. No, thanks. B. No, I don’t. C. No, I can’t. D. Yes, I do.
22. _____your brother want to play football this afternoon?
A. Does B. Are C. Do D. Is
23. It’s seven o’clock. My family ________ breakfast.
A. is having B. are having C. have D. has
24. My family ______ a happy one.
25. It’s dangerous to be out at night. Mother always tells me _______.
A. not sleep late B. not to go out late C. not stay out late D. not go out late
26. She ______ her friends goes to shopping every month.
27. She _______ her friends go to shopping every month.
28. I____ my friends go shopping every month.
A. with B. is C. and D. am
29. What _______ your sister ________ on Sunday?
A. does, often do B. do, often do C. does, do often D. does, often does
30. Don’t you want ________ an actor after you leave school?
A. to do B. to be C. be D. to do
31. ______ is Tony’s English? His English is very good.
A. What B. Where C. How D. Who
32. She _____ with her grandfather when she was a child.
A. lived B. live C. is going to live D. lives
33. John and I _____at school yesterday.
A. are B. was C. were D. am
34. I like this bike. My sister ______ it, _____.
A. likes, too B. like, too C. likes, either
35.She doesn’t like the bag. I _______ .
A. doesn’t either B. don’t too C. don’t either
36. They like the sports shows. I ______ with them.
A. don’t B. can’t C. agree
37. What do you think _____ “Tell it like it is”?
A. off B. about C. like
38. I like game shows. Tina _____ too.
A. like B. do C. does
39. Don’t watch TV _____ school nights.
A. in B. at C. on
40. I have to go to bed _____ ten o’clock every night.
A. by B. in C. on
41. Maria likes fruit, ____ she doesn’t like vegetables.
A. and B. but C. or
42. Peter _____ to wear sweater for gym class every week.
A. does B. have C. has
43. Does Linda _____ to go to school on weekend? ， No, she _______.
A. have, don’t B. has, doesn’t C. have, doesn’t
44. They will go home in half ___ hour.
A. a B. an C. the