1. I washed the shoes two days ago, and they are d now.
2. — Do we have rice at home?
— No. We have lleft (剩下的). We need to buy some.
3. More and more people keep as pets now.
4. Maria is drawing a picture with a piece of on the blackboard.
5. — How many legs does an — I don’t know. Maybe it has six legs.
1. Jenny left home later than I did, but we got to school 2. They are excited to the great news.
3. We don’t need to Mr White. He is a very kind man.
4. Today is September 12. was September 10.
5. — Did you meet Sam? How was he?
— I visited him . He was much better.
6. The thief (小偷) tried to , but the police caught him.
7. “I’m a little girl ell,” says Millie to her mother.
8. The bus is too crowded (拥挤的), so I can’t .
1. She didn’t say goodbye to us and left alone. (改为同义句)
She left alone saying goodbye to us.
2. Dolphins (海豚) can swim and sleep at the same time. (改为一般疑问句)
swim and sleep at the same time?
3. Do camels eat meat? (作否定回答)
are the only animals that can’t jump. (对划线部分提问) the only animals that can’t jump?
can a snail sleep?
Ⅳ. 将下列句子翻译成英文。每空一词。 1. 他今天早上吃了一个三明治。
He this morning.
Most American families have one car now.
Li Wei is his brother.
Can you finish your homework ?
When you are in need, you can your friends’ help. Ⅴ. 将下列句子翻译成中文。
1. Chinese kungfu is famous all over the world.
2. My brother practises the piano (钢琴) two hours per day.
3. It’s interesting that a snail can sleep for three years at a time.
4. I bought my friend a pencil case for her birthday.
5. The class stopped talking when they saw the teacher come in.
Ⅰ. 1. dry 2. little 3. snakes 4. chalk 5. ant
Ⅱ. 1. at the same time 2. hear of 3. be afraid of 4. The day before yesterday 5. the other day
6. run away 7. not; any more 8. turn around
Ⅲ. 1. without 2. Can dolphins 3. No, they don’t 4. What are 5. How many years Ⅳ. 1. ate a sandwich 2. at least 3. as strong as 4. by five o’clock 5. ask for
Ⅴ. 1. 中国功夫闻名世界。