1. - Where_______ you two hours ago?
- I_______ in the garden with my mum. A. were; was B. were; were C. was; was D. was; were
2. I don't like sleeping _______ the window_______. A. with; opened B. by opened C. with; open D. by; open
3. He_______ his watch in his bag but couldn't_______ it. A. look for, find B. find; look for C. looked for,find D. found; look for 4. _______ lost the wallet. Whose is it? A. Anybody B. Somebody C. Nobody D. Everybody
5. My cousin wants to travel_______ the world_______ bike in the future.
A. over; in B. around on C. over; on D. around; by
6. My mom_______ some time_______ books every day. A. spent; reading B. spends; reading C. spent; read D. spends; read
7.Lucy and Lily _____ China next week.
A. is visit B. are visiting C. visit D. visits
8. Hollywood (好莱坞) is famous_______ its films. A. for B. at C. in D. of
9. The room isn't_______ for a meeting of ten people. Let's change another one.
A. bright enough B. enough bright C. big enough D. enough big
10. The dress isn't_______ big. Please show me_______ one. A. so; other B. so; the other C. that; other D. that; another
11. - Who teaches_______ paint? He draws so well. - Nobody. He teaches_______.
A. him; himself B. himself to; his C. him to; himself D. his to; his
12. Mary had to go to work by bus_______ there was something wrong with her car this morning. A. till B. because C. but D. so
3. Chris felt_______ hungry, so he ate_______ food for lunch.
A. too much; too much B. too much; much too C. much too; too much D. much too; much too 14. _______ we had yesterday!
A. What a good time B. What good time C. How a good time D. How good time 15. _______ may a little baby weigh? A. How much B. How heavy C. How many D. What
16. -_______ do you go to the movies? - Twice a month.
A. How about B. How long C. How soon D. How often
17. He needs_______ more to play the piano well. A. to practise B. practise C. practising D. practises
18. - Are they watching the boys_______ football? - Yes, they watch them_______ every day. A. play; play; B. playing; playing C. playing; play D. play; playing 19. - Please come here early next time. -_______.
A. That's all right B. You're welcome C. Never mind D. OK, no problem 20. - I'm sorry I broke your pen. -_______. It doesn't matter.
A. You can buy me a new one B. Don't worry C. Not at all D. Don't be sorry
21. The weather in Guangzhou ___hot and humid. A. is B. are C. be D. am
22. Some students are playing football. ____are doing their
A. The other B. Other C. Others D. Another 23. I don’t have time to watch TV, but my mum ____. A. do B. don’t C. does D. doesn’t
24. He often ____English ___his classmates, so his English
A. says, to B. tells , to
C. talks, with D. speaks, with 25. Nobody ______me here.
A. know B. to know C. knowing D. knows 26. –Would you like beef ___mutton? --Beef.
A. and B. or C. so D. but 27. It will be ready _____half an hour. A. on B. in C. after D. ago
28. The old man came here ___the night of November 24th,
A. at B. in C. on D. by
29. What do you think this question?
A. off B. of C. at D. with
30. Salina practices ____ the guitar every day.
A. playing B. play C. to play D. played
31. Mr Wu teaches ___English this term. He taught ___our A. Not at all B. Bad luck C. Thank you all the same D. Thank you
46. —Would you like to go for a picnic with us? —_____, but I’m too busy.
A. No, I can’t B. I’d like
friends it last term
A. us, our B. our, us C. our, our D. us, us 32. Don’t read____ the sun. It’s bad ___your eyes. A. under, to B. in, for C. in, to D. under , for 33. I have ____to do this evening.
A. a lot of works B. many work C. a lot of work D. some works 24. Is that apple large?
A. Yes. It’s. B. No, it’s small apple. C. No, it isn’t. D. No, that’s a small. 35. Would you like ____pizza?
A. eat B. have C. some D. any 36. —How do you go to work? —I usually go to work _____. A. by a car B. in a car C. on a car D. by cars 37. —Must I finish my homework now?
—No, you _____. A. may not B. mustn’t C. can’t D. needn’t 38. They each _____ a CD in their bags.
A. have B. has C. is D. are 39. It is a good time _____.
A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. sang 40. Find the answer _____ the question, please.
A. of B. with C. to D. for 41. — _____ will you stay in America? —About two months.
A. How many B. How often C. How long D. How 42. She’s good at _____.
A. read B. reading C. to read D. reads 43. —Mum, I’ m going to Ann’ s party this evening.
A. Why not B. Have a good time C. Come back early D. Good idea
44. —I’m going to Hawaii with my aunt this month for my holiday.
A. Have a good time B. Best wishes to them C. Thank you very much D. It’s OK
45. —Excuse me, which is the way to the post office?
—Sorry. I’m new here. —_____.
C. Yes, I’d love to D. Why not
47. Listen! Can you hear her in her room?
A. sing B. sings C.singing D.is singing
48. How much did you spend this new book?
A. on B. in C. at D. of
the windows before you leave the classroom.
A. To close B. Closing C.Closed D. Close 50. Mall is a good place things.
A. buy B. to buy C. buys D. bought
51.—What did you do yesterday?
—We had great fun in the park.
A. plays B. played C. playing D. to play 52. He any classes last week.
A. doesn’t have B. didn’t have C. isn’t have D. wasn’t have
53. I’d like to go shopping with you, I’m too busy today.
A. but B. and C. so D. or 54. Ann asked us to stop and listen to her. A. talk B. talks C. to talk D. talking 55. My mother had a little this morning.
A. tomatoes B. noodle C. rice D. potato Ⅱ.词汇 首字母填词
1. There are many people t_______ photos in the zoo. 2. He d______ the person in a different way. 3. There are many s_______ in the restaurant. 4. He r____ a horse last weekend.
5. He likes to s______ weekend reading novels. B．用所给词的适当形式填空
1. Please give ____ (he) a glass of milk.
2. What would people like ____ (eat) on their birthday. 3. How can a person make his or her birthday wish ____ (come)true?
4. The kids had great fun _________ (play) in the water. 5. It’s time _____(read )English.
6. He put down his book and (see) the boy. 7. Do you enjoy (work) in the city?
8. Helping others can make us (feel) very happy. 9. Don’t talk, the baby (sleep) now.
10. Let’s (help) the girl with her lessons. Ⅲ. 句型转换
There are some people running in the street. （改为否定句）There ______ _______ people running in the street. 1. What is the weather like ? (同义句转换)
_____ _____ the weather?
2. He can’t speak much English. (同义句转换) He can speak ____ _____ English.
3. My father would like beef dumplings. (同义句转换) My father ____ dumplings _____ beef.
4. Tony’s weekend was very great. (划线部分提问)
_____ _____ Tony’s weekend?
5. Tom, sit on the chair, please. (用现在进行时态改写句子)
Tom on the chair.
6. Does the boy come from England? (写出同义词)
the boy England?
noodles you like?
8. I did some reading last weekend. (改为一般疑问句)
you some reading last weekend?
9. I was late for school yesterday. (写出同义句) I for school yesterday. Ⅴ.汉译英
Could you tell him to _____ me _____? 2. 我在加拿大姑姑家玩的很高兴。
I’m _____ a great time _____my aunt in Canada. 3. 这儿的天气正适合散步。
The weather here is just _____ _____walking. 4. 请问附近有旅馆吗？
Excuse me, is there a hotel _____ the ______? 5. 他们告诉他罪犯的样子。
They tell him what the criminal _____ _____. 6. 所有这些生日的食物可能都是不一样的。 All of these birthday foods_____ _____different. 7. 在我们商店里有很多种类的衣服。
There are many _____ _____clothes in our shop. 8. 我们可以要两碗牛肉汤吗？
Can we have two _____ _____beef soup? 9. 人们过生日的时候通常要吹灭蜡烛。
People usually _____ _____candles on birthday. 10. 我们向帐篷外张望，看见了一条蛇。
11. When we _____ _____of the tent, we saw a snake. Ⅵ.完型填空（10分）
We are living a fast life It seems that everything has to be money．there are some moments that we have to slow down and enjoy our lives．
．I have to work eight hours or more a day at my full-time job．When I get home, it's always over seven o'clock．I try to ．I
try to find a bit of time for my hobby-writing．I hardly ever
．Those are my days to try to relax from my work．I sleep on the sofa during the day, some beer in the open air or go out for a picnic if the weather is nice．
What I'm trying to say is this: if you don't take some time to slow down once in a while（偶尔） your life, it will pass you by．You can be unhealthy both in body and mind if you don't take the time to relax．So this Just get up on Saturday ．Make some coffee, step outside and get morning air, turn on the radio and prepare yourself for nothing．
1．A．good B．fast C．slow D．cold
2．A．specially B．slowly C．fastly D．quickly 3．A．busy B．happy C．free D．sad 4．A．drink B．buy C．write D．say 5．A．with B．except C．in D．on 6．A．eat B．drink C．take D．get
7．A．spend B．share C．enjoy D．relax
8．A．plans B．mistakes C．noises D．sentences 9．A．but B．when C．what D．so 10．A．any B．many C．no D．some Ⅶ.短文填空 （10分）
Lofton is a little village in England. It is not f__1___ from the city of Manchester. Not many families l__2___ around the village, so the people all know each __3___(彼此). Most of them are friendly and helpful.
Though their homes are in Lofton, many people have jobs in Manchester. __4__ （一些人）work in large factories there. A few work in shops o___5___ offices. Most of these people go to work by train. It usually __6__（花费）about half an hour to go from Lofton to Manchester.
In the evening a lot of people like watching TV. But if they go to see a film or go to a concert , they have to go to Manchester, because there are n___7___ cinemas in Lofton. Like many other villages near towns or cities, it is clean and ___8____（安静的）. So life in Lofton may not be so ___9___ (令人兴奋)as the life in the b cities, but it can be just as interesting. That is w___10__ people in Lofton love their village.
Ⅷ. 阅读理解 （10分） A
To find out whether bees（蜜蜂）can see colors, the following experiment （实验）is made. A round table is put in a garden, and on the table is a piece of blue cardboard（硬纸
版）with a drop of syrup（糖浆）on it. After a short time, bees come to the syrup. The bees then fly to their hive（蜂房）and give the syrup to other bees in the hive. Then they return to the feeding-place which they have found. After a while, the blue cardboard with the syrup on it is taken away. Instead of this card, a blue card is now put on the left side of the first feeding-place and a red card to its right. These new cards have no syrup on them. Very soon bees arrive again, and fly straight to the blue card. None go to the red card.
1. How many cards do you need to prepare for the experiment?
A. Two: one blue and one red B. Three: two blue and one red C. Three: one blue and two red D. Four: two blue and two red
2. During Step 2 of the experiment, the bees go to ________. A. the blue card with syrup on it
B. the new blue card with no syrup on it
C. the empty space where the original（原先的）blue card was
D. the new blue card with syrup on it on the left of the red card
3. The experiment has proved（证明）that bees ________. A. cannot see colors B. can see colors C. can not see blue D. cannot see red
4. Which of the following is the best title for the passage? A. Bees Love Blue B. Bees Love Syrup
C. Bees, Color and Syrup D. Can Bees See Colors? B.
We have three kinds of desserts: small, medium and large. A small dessert with strawberries, bananas and ice cream is 10 RMB. A medium dessert with apples, tomatoes and cheese is 12 RMB. A large dessert with pears, potatoes and ice cream is 15 RMB.
Welcome to our house. Noodle House
We have some great specials. Special 1 is chicken and cabbage noodles, and the large bowl is just 4 RMB and the small 2 RMB. Special 2 is mutton and carrot noodles, and the large bowl is only 5 RMB and the small 2.5 RMB. Special 3 is beef and potato noodles. The large bowl is 4 RMB and the small 2 RMB. Special 4 is tomato and egg noodles. The large bowl is only 3 RMB and the small 1.5 RMB. Large drink is only 5 RMB. And all the fruits are free.
Come and get your noodles today!
1. How many kinds of desserts does Dessert House have? A. three B. two C. one D. four
2. If you have 30 RMB and you can buy kind(s) of desserts.
A. three B. two C. one D. four
3. Today we order a large dessert, two small bowls of mutton and carrot noodles and a large bowl of tomato and egg noodles. We need to pay RMB.
A. 26 B. 20 C. 23 D. 24
4. Nancy likes dessert very much but she doesn’t eat tomatoes or potatoes. She can eat A. a large dessert B. a medium dessert C. a small dessert D. both A and C
5. Mary wants large bowl and Emma wants a small bowl. They only have 6 RMB and Emma doesn’t eat eggs or beef. They can eat a large bowl of noodles and a small noodles.
A. mutton and carrot, tomato and egg B. chicken and cabbage, mutton and carrot C. tomato and egg, beef and potato D. beef and potato, chicken and cabbage
What is it like being an actor? Many people think it must be wonderful because we travel to exciting places, wear beautiful clothes and (A)方面) of our lives. We also work very hard.
I played a country girl in my last in a small village with the other actors for part of the winter. (C)It was really hard for me as I grew up in a city. To help me play a country girl better, I cooked for myself and the others every day. I even walked a few miles sometimes to get water, as there was none in the houses. I wanted to understand how a real village girl lived. I thought it was fun at first. I felt different after a week or two.
I did wear some beautiful traditional clothes, but they were not thick enough. I was very cold but I had to keep smiling all the time! One day, I couldn’t do it any longer and I suddenly crying, ―Great!‖ said the director. ―I like it. She is crying with true feelings!‖ I called my mum to tell about it but my mobile phone wouldn’t work in the village.
I think it is worth (值得)doing all this. I like it when people tell me they enjoy my plays and ask me to sign a picture. It is also fun to be someone else for a while. I’m very lucky to be an actor.
任务二.写出文中划线部分（B）和（D）的同义词或近义词: ______ __________
任务三.将文中划线部分（C）改写为同义句: It was really hard for me __________I was a city __________. 任务四.文中划线部分（E）指代的是: __________
描述一下你的上一次学校旅行 或班级集体活动，并谈谈你的感受。字数80字以内。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 5