1. (1) ---Have you finished your homework?
--- Yes, I have just finished it.
(2)--- Have you found your lost key yet?
---No, I haven’t found it yet.
(3) I have been away my hometown for 10 years.
(4) He has just comeback from Australia.
(5) I have never travelled by plane before.
since: 自从……, 后接时间点或从句，从句用一般过去时
5. Have been to… 去了已回
Have gone to…说话时不在说话地
1. ---I’d like to introduce my best friend to you, Peter?
---Thank you, Lucy. But we ____________(meet) already.
2. ---Excuse me, where is Mr. Brown’s office?
---Sorry, I don’t know. I ______________(work) here for only a few days.
3. Joe, my close friend, moved to Beijing years ago, and I ________(see) him since then.
4. Don’t return the video to Peter. I ______________(watch) it.
5. A number of tourists ______________Yangzhou many times because it is such a beautiful city.
A. have been to B. have gone to C. has been to D. has gone to
6. ---How long has Robert___________?
A. been to Beijing B. become a policeman C. joined the art club D. studied in this school
7. I _______________(not hear from) Mr. Smith since he moved to Shanghai.
8. My aunt is a writer. She ______________________(write) more than ten books since 1980
9. My grandmother _________________(see) a lot of changes in Tianjin since she came here.
10. I _______________my hometown _________a long time. I really miss it!
A. left; since B. went away from; since
C. have left; for D. have been away from; for