Li Ming Packs His Suitcase
Try to retell the story.
1. Li Ming, want, go by plane 2. but, his mother, want, take a bus 3. a train, slower than, a plane, but faster than, a bus 4. and, not too expensive 5. so, will take a train (go by train)
arrive in Shijiazhuang stay with Li Ming’s family leave for Beijing go to Beijing arrive in Beijing
at 6:15 in the evening on January 28 at 6:00 in the evening on Friday, January 29 for two days on February 1 in the morning by train on February 1 in the afternoon
You will have a week for your trip to Beijing. What would you want to do in Beijing? Please make a trip plan.
a pair of shorts
a pair of pants
a pair of shoes
a pair of socks
Listen and catch the answer:
What clothes does Li Ming need?
1. pack … with … 2. --May I help you? -- Sure. (No, thanks) 3. --Do you want that jacket? -- Yes, please. (No, thanks.)
4. this – that these -- those
5. How many pairs of socks do you have?
6. You need more … 7. Don’t forget your …
1. What is Li Ming doing?
2. What is Jenny doing?
3. What’s in Li Ming’s hand? 4. What does he want to do with the toy elephant? 5. Why does he pack it into his suitcase?
用所给单词的适当形式填空 sheep (sheep) do they have? 1. How many ______ 2. It’s six o’clock now. Lily and Lucy are having ____________(have) breakfast.
is packing (pack) his suitcase. 3. Look! Li Ming __________
4. One pair of shoes _______ is (be) below the bed.
5. Two pair of socks _______ are (be) on the bed.
those 6. I don’t want these socks. I want ______(that)
1. They have ten days _______ for their trip _____ to
2. I am packing my suitcase ________ with my clothes.
3. This is a plan _______ our trip. of
4. They stay _______ with my family ______ for two days. of 5. How many pairs ________ socks do you have?
Point to objects in the classroom using this, that, these, those.