1、Wang Fei’ .A. sound B. smell C. taste D. feel
2、delicious. A. tastes B. taste C. sound D.are tasted
3、I’m writing to thank you A. on B. in C. for D. at
4、Thank you A. for lending B. for lend C.in lending D.at lend
5、The family watching TV. A, is B.are C. am D.does
6、 and sells A. nice; good B. well; well C. nice; well D. good; nice
7、We’homework to do today. A. few B. little C. many D.much
8、He is so poor. He doesn’t have money. A.much B.a lot of C. lots of D. A、B and C
9、a famous actress. A. is B. are C.have D. has
10、no milk or eggs in the fridge. --Oh, I’ll go and buy some at once.
A. it is B. there is C.there are D. they are
11、I bought my daughter a dress, A.or B. but C. and D. so
12、There aren’on the table.
A. some; some B. any; any C. some; any D. any; some
13、play basketball every Sunday. A. play B. plays C. have played D. is playin
14one of them can look up words in the dictionary.
A. Each; every B.Every; each C. Each; all D. Every; every
15、There are a lot of B.strawberrys C. fish D. orange
16、’s book, ’t find .
A. he’s; it’s; his B. his; it’s; he’s C. his; it’s; his D. his; its; hers
17. My brother Jack can play _______guitar but he can’t play ______ volleyball.
A. the, the B. the,/ C. /,the D. a, a
18.This is _______ grandfather. A. he B. she C. I D. his
19.December is _______ month of a year. A. the twelve B. the twelveth C. the twelfth D. the twelvth
19. What do you usually do _______ Saturday evening? A. in B. on C. at D. to
20- He ___________ sports. He only ________ them on TV.
A. don’t play, watch B. doesn’t play, watch C. not play, watches D. doesn’t play, watches
21. “ Can I help you ?” “________”.A. Thank you B. You’re welcome C. Yes, please. I want a pen. D. I’m sorry
u” ，and that’“o”. A.a，a B.a ；an C.an； an D.an； a
23．” A.are B.is C.am D./
24.Your room looks beautiful. --- .
A.Sorry,it is not B.Thank you C.Yes,it is D.Thank you,it is not
25.arry Potter’name is Harry. A.family B.first C.middle D.last
1. She wants ______ (read) a book. 2. Let's go and ______ (see) our grandma.
3. Please tell him ______ (not do) the work. 4. Would you like ______ (have) a cup of tea?
5. -What ______ your brother ______ (do)? -He is a doctor.
6. We all like ______ (play) computer games. 7. She ______ (get) up at 6:30 in the morning.
8. Can he ______ (ride) a bike? 9. His birthday ______ (be) November 14th.
10. She ______ (have) a new sweater.
11. -Where is your bag? -It's in the ______ ______ ______ ______(失物招领处).
12. For dinner, he likes ______ (汉堡包) and chicken.
13. Do you ______ ______ ______ (想参加) the music club? 14. Mike enjoys ______ ______ ______ (弹吉他).
15. Can you ______ ______ ______ (把你的相片带到......来) to school?
16. The table is ______the desk ______(在......之间) the sofa. 17. We eat lots of ______ and ______ (蔬菜、水果).
18. He has a ______ ______(生日聚会) on July 2nd. 19. ______ ______(谢谢) your letter.
20. Our math teacher is ______ ______(对......严格要求) us and it makes us tired.
23.Math is very (bore), I think
22.Tom runs very fast. He is a very good __________(run). 23.I have two new (watch).
May I use(用) ? I want to call my friend.
26、His uncle has a lot of sports (collect).
12、她每天放学后做运动。 13、我每天吃许多健康的食物，这对我的健康有好处。VIII. 任务型阅读：(10%)
You may know the English letters A, B and C. But do you know there are people called ABC? You may like eating bananas. But do you know there is such a thing as a “banana person”? How strange! Are these people from “another earth”? No. They are just Chinese people like you and me.
ABC means American-born Chinese. An ABC is a Chinese, but was born in the United States. Sometimes, people call an ABC a “banana person”. A banana is yellow outside and white inside. So, when a person is a banana, he or she is white inside---thinking like a Westerner and yellow outside---looking like a Chinese. Do you know why? Usually, ABCs know little about China or the Chinese language. Some of them do not speak Chinese. Also, they are not interested in Chinese politics.
But if ABCs cannot speak Chinese, can we still call them Chinese people? Yes, of course. They are Chinese. They are overseas Chinese. They all have black eyes and black hair. But they are not Chinese citizens. They are not people of the People’s Republic of China. For example, we all know the famous scientist C. N. Yang (杨振宁). He got the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1957. Chinese people love him. But he is an American citizen.
1. “ABC” in this passage means “________________________________________________”.
2. Chinese in Western countries are called “banana persons” because ____________________
3. In Chinese, the underlined (划线的)sentence means “_______________________________
4. C. N. Yang is mentioned here to show that ________________________________________
5. This passage mainly talks about _______________________________________________.
2. My uncle got up late this morning, so he ________________ go to work without breakfast.
3. Alice is good at Chinese, that is, she ____________________________ Chinese.
4. Tim’s father works hard every day and he often ____________________ until 12:00pm.
5. We usually practice _____________________________ with our foreign teachers.
6. The young singers and dancers ______________________ for the old people next weekend.
7. Tom _________________________________ and now he is staying in bed.
8. Please ___________________________ in the reading room.
9. He said that ______________________________ is one of the best ways to learn English well.
10. Old Mike seems ________________________________________ being alone.
When a lot of people live in the same place and talk the same way, the words they use called a language. We use words all the time to tell other people what we are that they can understand us. That is we have languages. If each person had his own special words and his special way talking, no one be able to understand what anybody else was saying. Suppose you make up a word “teerow” and decided that it meant “good”. If you “That’s a teerow book”, nobody would know whether you meant that book was “ good, bad, big, heavy” whatever. So you would say the book was “good”, because this is the word other people know. We have to what a word means and how to it so that we can understand each other.
( ) 1. A. is B. are C. was D. were ( ) 2. A. thinking B. saying C. speaking D. understanding
( ) 3. A. be shown B. be sure C. be told D. make sure ( ) 4. A. when B. why C. because D. how
( ) 5. A. in B. about C. Of D. On ( ) 6. A. might B. could C. Should D. would
( ) 7. A. talked B. spoke C. said D. told ( ) 8. A. but B. and C. or D. so
( ) 9. A. Agree B. say C. know D. Think ( ) 10. A. say B. write C. do D. use
Most computer games are about killing and fighting, but the United Nations recently issued a new game. This time it is about feeding not fighting.
The UN World Food Programme has begun promoting (宣传) its new game, “Food Force”, to help educate children about the condition caused by hunger in battle zones (战区). The game is set on an island with a lot of trees and enemies who want to get that food.
From the beginning, Food Force appears to be a standard (标准的) action game, like the famous Counter-Strike (CS, 反恐精英). But instead of using bullets (子弹) and advanced weapons, you’re carrying food supplies. The of helping people set up farms and to grow food by themselves.
The game can be downloaded for free from the Food Force website, www. food-force. com, where you can also find more information about how to help rather than fight.
( ) 1. “Food Force” is a game about _____________. A.killing B. fighting C. feeding D. killing and fighting
( ) 2. The meaning of the word “avoiding” is _________________. A.抗击 B.逃避 C.投降 D.联合
( ) 3. If you play the game, your task is _______
A. helping people set up farms and to grow food by themselves C. carrying food supplies
B. sending the food and goods to the hungry people while avoiding any enemies D. All of the above
( ) 4. If you want to get the game “Food Force”, you can __________.
A. ask your parents to buy it for you C. download it from the Food Force website with some money
B. borrow it from your friends D. download it from the Food Force website without money ( ) 5. The game is set ____________. A. on an island B. under the sea C. in a street D. in the sky 书面表达
内容包括： 1．学习英语的基本方法(listen carefully; speak much; read widely; learn...by heart; practice writing;...);
Dear Xiao Ming,
I'm glad to receive your letter. In your letter you asked me about how to learn English well.