英 语 试 题
Ⅰ. 听句子, 选出与句子意思相符的图片。每个句子读两遍。
A D E 1._____________ 2. _____________ 3. _____________ 4. _____________ 5. _____________ Ⅱ. 听对话，选答案。 听下面10段对话，每段对话后有一个或两个小题，从题中所给的A、
6. What time is the Chinese class over?
A. At 8:15. B. At 8:45. C. At 9:45.
7. What does the woman think of the story of the film?
A. Boring. B. Exciting. C. Interesting.
8. Which sport will Maria take part in?
A. The high jump.
9. Where is the man going?
A. To the hospital.
B. To the post office.
C. To the bank.
10. Where will Jane spend the weekend?
A. In the library. B. At home.
11. Which subject does Amy like best?
A. Math. B. Chinese.
12. Why does Amy like it?
A. It’s easy. B. It’s funny.
13. When is Alan’s birthday? C. In a park. B. The long jump. C. The girls’ 100-meter race. 听第四段对话，回答第9小题。 C. History. C. It’s attractive.
A. March 3rd. B. March 13th.
14. How will Alan celebrate his birthday?
A. Have a party. B. Go out for dinner.
15. What does Kangkang invite Maria to do?
A. Go to a concert. B. Visit their teacher.
16. What’s Kangkang’s phone number?
A. 7556209. B. 8566109.
17. What is wrong with Betty?
A. She has a fever. B. She has a headache.
18. What does the doctor tell Betty to do?
A. Take some medicine. B. Do some exercise.
19. Where are the speakers talking?
A. On the phone. B. In a store.
20. How much should Liu Hong pay for the tickets?
A. ￥500. B. ￥800. C. March 20th. C. See a film. C. Watch a match. C. 8566209. C. She has a cold. C. Have a rest. C. At a railway station. C. ￥2,500.
III . 听短文，选择正确答案。听短文，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。
21. When did the story happen?
A. One Friday morning. B. One Saturday afternoon. C. One Sunday evening.
22. What was the girl doing while the man was looking for something?
A. Watching TV. B. Seeing a movie. C. Reading a book.
23. Why was the girl angry?
A. The man made a lot of noise.
B. The man was in her way.
C. The man dropped her chocolate.
24. What was the man trying to find?
A. His watch. B. His teeth. C. His chocolate.
25. What’s the relationship between the man and the girl?
A. Father and daughter. B. Teacher and student. C. Strangers.