1. Our school is _________ a park and a big library.
A. between B. next C. across D. in
2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV.
A. see B. watch C. watching D. to watch
3. Let's __________________ .
A. go shopping B. went shopping
C. goes shopping D. going shopping
4. They want _________ the zoo very much.
A. to go B. to go to C. go to D. going to
5. There ______ some Chinese girls in Miss Gao's class.
A. is B. are C. am D. will
6. _________ do you come from? China.
A. When B. Where C. Why D. Who
7. We had fun in ______ games.
A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing
8. _______ it going? Pretty good!
A. How's B. What's C. How D. Where's
9. Thank you very much. ________.
A. You're welcome B. That's right
C. You're right D. Don't thank me
10. Thank you for _____ us so much help.
A. giving B. give C. to give D. gives
11. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop?
A. he B. his C. her D. she
12. You'd better _____ a taxi to the park.
A. to take B. takes C. take D. taking
13. ______ you _____ a cup of tea? Yes, please.
A. Are, like B. Does, like C. Do, like D. Would, like
14. I don't like cabbage _______.
A. at all B. a little C. a lot of D. very
15. How many ____ do you want?
A. rice B. tomatos C. pieces of bread D. potato
16. My work is interesting, but _____ dangerous.
A. a kind of B. a kind C. kinds of D. kind of
17. Let's _____ TV now.
A. to watch B. watch C. look D. see
18. Mother often goes ______ on Sundays.
A. shop B. a shop C. buy D. shopping
19. We often play ____ after school.
A. a basketball B. the basketball
C. basketball D. a football
20. He is very hungry. He buys ____ hamburgers.
A. many B. much C. a lots of D. all of them
21. "What does he do?" means ____________
A. who is he B. Where is he
C. What is he D. what is he doing
22. The girl wants ______ a doctor.
A. being B. to C. to be D. to do
23. Please _____ late for school next time.
A. don't be B. aren't C. doesn't be D. be not
24. My parents often cook noodles ____ me.
A. to B. for C. in D. of
25. One of the children _____ in the river last summer.
A. was swimming B. is swimming
C. are swimming D. were swimming
26. _______ are the books? They are 20 yuan.
A. How much B. What C. How many D. How money
27. Sorry, I'm late ______ school.
A. for B. to C. at D. from
28. She _____ lunch at home yesterday.
A. doesn't B. didn't have C. doesn't have D. hasn't
29. Would you like _____ orange juice ? Yes, please
A. some B. any C. a D. many
30. We _____ to a movie last Sunday.
A. go B. went C. did go D. was go
31. What _____ your sister _____? She is an actor.
A. does, does B. do, does C. does, do D. do, do
32. Why not ______ see the smart dolphins?
A. come to B. to come C. coming and D. coming
33. We can ______ taxi to the town.
A. by B. take C. ride D. take a
34. Welcome to our school! ____________!
A. Fine B. Thank you C. It doesn't matter D. Very good
35. We often _____ TV after school.
A. are watch B. watch C. watches D. watching
36. What time is it? __________.
A. It's fine B. It's OK C. It's Tuesday D. It's nine
37. Let's take some ________.
A. photo B. photoes C. photos for you
38. Yesterday, there ______ nobody in the room.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
39. What time do you leave school ______ the weekend?
A. in B. on C. / D. of
40. You can _____ it in English. He can ______ English well.
A. speak, speak B. tells, say
C. say, speak D. talks, say
41. What ______ you do over the weekend?
A. are B. do C. did D. does
42. ______ Yes, I'd like a cup of tea.
A. Excuse me. B. Can I help you?
C. Are you OK? D. Good morning!
43. Did you play football last Friday? ____________.
A. No, we don't B. No, we didn't
C. No, we aren't D. Yes, we play
44. ______ do you usually go to school?
A. What B. How C. Who D. Where
45. She _______ her homework on Sunday.
A. didn't B. doesn't C. didn't do D. doesn't did
46. Mr.Smith is badly ill. Now he is ______ hospital.
A. in the B. in C. / D. the
47. What do you want ________ ?
A. to do B. do C. be D. doing
48. _______ does the child _______?
A. Where, comes from B. Where, from
C. Where, come from D. Where, is from
49. Your dress is very beautiful. ___________.
A. Thank you B. You're right C. Don't say so D. yes, it is
50. ________ books are there on the desk?
A. How much B. How many C. How about D. How far
51. Let ______ help _______.
A. they, you B. us, your C. her, their D. us, you
52. I want to cook some food ______ dinner.
A. in B. for C. at D. on
53. What do you do? I am a ______.
A. hospital B. work C. post office D. worker
54. Mary ______ do sports last week.
A. isn't B. doesn't C. didn't D. does
55. Where is the bank? It is ______ the market.
A. on B. next C. or D. next to
56. Lily can _______ all kinds of things.
A. does B. do C. did D. doing
57. _______ you like? A cup of tea, please.
A. What would B. What C. Would D. How many
58. _______ your favorite singer? She is Sun Yue.
A. What's B. Who's C. Where's D. Who
59. Li Ping isn't here. Let's go ______ find him.
A. / B. and C. or D. but
60. ______ Mary _______ bananas?
A. Is, like B. Do, likes C. Does, like D. Do, like
61. Look! The man ______ the right is ______ Africa.
A. on, from B. from, from C. on, in D. to, in
62. We have no time ______ home for lunch.
A. go B. going C. to go D. to go to
63. She likes to _______ jokes.
A. talk B. tell C. say D. speak
64. Mr. Green is a short man _____ long hair.
A. with B. in C. has D. grows
65. I'd like you ______ my friends Tom.
A. meet B. to meet C. meeting D. meets
66. _______ do you like English? Very much.
A. What B. How C. Which D. Where
67. Everyone in China _______ eating dumplings.
A. like B. liking C. to like D. likes
68. What does your mother ______ ? She is tall and thin.
A. look B. like C. look like D. be like
69. He has ________ friends at school, so he feels unhappy.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
70. _______ he often do his homework at home?
A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Would
71. I'd like _____ you.
A. play with B. to play C. to play with D. playing with
72. There _____ some tomatoes and milk in the box.
A. is B. were C. was D. have
73. They often watch TV _______ Sunday evening.
A. at B. in C. on D. of
74. I helped him _____ his pen.
A. to find B. finding C. finds D. found
75. ________ the weather in Australia now?
A. What B. When C. How D. How's
76. I can't ______ the cold weather.
A. like B. need C. stand D. want
77. Do you enjoy _______ the story books?
A. seeing B. reading C. to read D. to look
78. When _____ the King _______ to China?
A. was, come B. did, came C. did, come D. was, came
79. What ______ the boy and girl ______?
A. is, do B. is, doing C. are, do D. are, doing
80. It often _______ here in autumn.
A. rained B. will rain C. rains D. is raining
81. Can you help me _____ my homework?
A. of B. with C. to D. for
82. The boy is sitting ____ the tree, there are many apples ____the tree.
A. in, on B. on, in C. in, of D. on, of
83. ______ there ______ meat on the table?
A. Is, some B. Are, any C. Is, any D. Are, some
84. Who can play ping-pong _______ me?
A. to B. of C. with D. for
85. Welcome _______ our talk show!
A. for B. at C. to D. of
86. Look! They ______ in the hallway.
A. run B. running C. are running D. are runing
87. We have classed ______ Monday ______ Friday.
A. to, from B. from, to C. on, on D. on, and
88. _______ your mother ______ the new house?
A. What is, like B. What do, think of
C. What does, like D. What does, think of
89. Lucy doesn't mind _______ the dishes after dinner.
A. wash B. washing C. to wash D. washed
90. There are ______ on the desk.
A. three cups of teas B. three cup
C. three cups of tea D. three teas
91. What are you doing now? I _____ my homework.
A. go B. do C. doing D. am doing
92. What color is your cat? ___________.
A. Yes, it's red B. No, it isn't red C. It's red D. Its red
93. What ______ she look like?
A. is B. do C. does D. doing
94. The weather is ________.
A. sunny B. rain C. cloud D. wind
95. Is your mother a worker ______ a doctor?
A. and B. or C. with D. too
96. _______ do you like koalas? Because they are cute.
A. Why B. Why do C. What do D. Where do
97. Oh, it's time ______ home.
A. to go B. for go C. going D. would go
98. I want to go shopping. _______ you?
A. How are B. What about C. Can I help D. Would
99. _______ here.
A. Don't smoking B. No smoke C. No smoking D. Doesn't smoke 100. Do you have to _____ by 10 o'clock?
A. go bed B. to go bed C. go to bed D. going to bed
1 —5 ACABB 6 —10 BDAAA 11—15 CCDAC
16—20 DBDCA 26—30 AABAB 36—40 DCBBC 46—50 BACAB 56—60 BABBC 66—70 BDCBB 76—80 CBCDC 86—90 CBDBC 96—100 AABCC