1. ________________ woman in a purple skirt is Betty’s mother.（07）
A. The B. A C. An D. 不填
2. My father is ______ engineer. He works very hard. (08)
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
3. . I really like _____ book you lent me yesterday. (09 )
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
4. Cindy is ________ amazing singer. She has a lot of fans. (10)
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
5. She learned to play _________ piano all by herself. (11 )
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
6. The children stood in ______________ circle and danced to music. (12 )
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
1. Can you find New York ________________ this map of America?（07）
A. in B. at C. of D. on
2. It's not always necessary to look up the words ________ the dictionary while reading.
Sometimes we need to guess.
A. on B. in C. at D. from （06）
3. You must ride your bike ______ the right side of the road. (08)
A. at B. on C. in D. for
4. Let’s play table tennis _____ Tuesday morning, shall we? (09)
A. on B. in C. to D. at
5. Sally is very happy. There is a big smile _______ her face. (10)
A. on B. to C. in D. at
6. This school is different ________ others. It has many out-of-class activities. (11)
A. off B. from C. of D. for
7.We can be thankful every day, not just ________Thanksgiving Day.
A. in B. on C. to D. by (12)
1. We've got two TV sets, but ________ works well. (06)
A. any B. both C. either D. neither
2. My aunt has two children. But ________________ of them lives with her.(07)
A. each B. neither C. either D. both
3. Look at the photo. The girl beside ______ is Nancy. (08)
A. I B. my C. me D. mine
4. Is there any difference between your idea and _____? (09)
A. he B. his C. she D. her
5. Emma, can you introduce _________ to Alice? I want to meet her. (10)
A. him B. his C. me D. my
6. George reads the newspaper every morning. That’s _______ habit . (11)
A. he B. him C. his D. himself
7. Could you record the football game for me? I can’t watch ____________ later. (12)
A. it B. one C. this D. that
1. It is over ________ from Shijiazhuang to Beijing. (06)
A. three hours' drive B. three hour\'s drive
C. three hours' drives D. three hours drive
2. __________ room is big and bright. They like it very much. (07)
A. Tom and Sam B. Tom’s and Sam
C. Tom and Sam’s D. Tom’s and Sam’s
3. Can you imagine what life will be like in ______ time? (08)
A. 20 years B. 20 year’s C. 20-years’ D. 20-years
4. I don’t think looking after children is just ________ work. (10)
A. woman B. woman’s C. women D. women’s
5. Cici enjoys dancing. It’s one of her _________ . (11)
A. prize B. prizes C. hobby D. hobbies
6. I’d like a _____________ for dessert. Fruit, you know, is good for health (12)
A. potato B. banana C. candy D. pie
1. So ________ homework really makes the students feel tired. (06)
A. much B. many C. little D. few
2. Don’t just believe the advertisement. That kind of camera is _______________. (07)
A. as good as
C. as well as B. not as good as D. not as well as
3. The air in the countryside is ______. So many people from the city go there on weekends.
A. soft B. pretty C. fresh D. delicious (08)
4. She always does her homework _____ than her brother. (09)
A. more careful B. careful C. more carefully D. carefully
5. Sometimes walking is even _________ than driving during the busy traffic time. (10)
A. fast B. faster C. slow D. slower
6. Of all the subjects, chemistry seems to be _________ for me. (11)
A. difficult B. too difficult C. more difficult D. the most difficult
7. You are doing great! I’ve never had ___________ answer before. (12)
A. better B. best C. a better D. the best VI. 副词
1. Write ________ and try not to make any mistakes. (06)
A. as careful as possible B. as carefully as you can
C. most careful D. more careful
2. David jumped ______ in the long jump. He won the game! (07)
A. longest B. farthest C. fastest D. highest
3. She always does her homework _____ than her brother. （09）
A. more careful B. careful C. more carefully D. carefully
4. The Internet is very useful for us. We can __________find information. (10)
A. easy B. easily C. hard D. hardly
5. Some animals can even see things ____________ in the dark. (12) 2
A. bad B. badly C. clear D. clearly
6. —Remember, boys and girls. ________ you work, ________ result you will get. （06） —We know, Miss Gao.
A. The better, the harder B. The harder, the better
C. The hard, the better D. The harder, the good
1. This is a big class, and ________of the students are girls.
A. two third B. second three C. two thirds D. two three
1. I tried to call you ________ I heard from him, but you were not in.
A. since B. while C. until D. as soon as
2. I didn’t know he came back ________________ I met him in the street.
A. since B. when C. until D. after
3. Susan will not arrive at the airport on time ______ she hurries up.
A. once B. if C. when D. unless
4. _____ they may not succeed, they will try their best.
A. Though B. When C. Because D. Unless
5. Jenny, put on your coat _________ you will catch a cold .
A. but B. and C. or D. so
6. Peter likes reading a newspaper _______ he is having breakfast.
A. until B. while C. because D. though
7. Tony is a quiet student, ________ he is active in class.
A. so B. and C. but D. or
8. They will lose the game ______ they try their best.
A. unless B. once C. since D. after
9. Studying in groups is necessary _________________ you want to do well in school.
A. if B. until C. unless D. though
1. Oh, Danny. It's raining outside, You'd better ________ your raincoat.
A. put on B. put up C. dress D. to wear
2. I’ll do it better if the teacher ____________ me another chance.
A. give B. gives C. gave D. will give
3. How much does the ticket _________________ from Shanghai to Beijing?
A. cost B. take C. spend D. pay
4. He __________________ a piece of waste paper, and put it into the rubbish bag.
A. picked up B. threw away
C. looked for D. handed in
5. Nick ______ a new camera. He has taken lots of pictures with it.
A. buys B. is buying C. bought D. will buy
6. – Please bring your homework to school tomorrow, Steven.
OK. I ______.
A. will B. won’t C. do D. don’t
7. ______ those lights, please. Don’t use so much energy.
A. Take off B. Put on C. Turn off D. Turn on 3
8. This silk dress _____ so smooth. It’s made in China.
A. tastes B. smells C. sounds D. feels
9. We have worked for three hours. Now let's stop ________ a rest.
A. had B. have C. to have D. having
10. Oh, this is really a big shop. Do you know when it ________?
A. built B. was built C. has built D. has been built
11. —Tell him about the news when he ________, John.
—Yes, I will.
A. comes B. will come C. would come D. is coming
12. I told you not to be late again, John, ________ I?
. do B. did C. don't D. didn't
13. . It _________ ten years since we last. ________ in Beijing.
A. was, met B. has been, met
C. was, meet D. is, meet
14. When I went to say goodbye to Anna, she _____________ the piano.
A. is playing B. plays C. was playing D. played
15. Henry speaks Chinese very well. He ________________ in China since 2002.
A. stays B. stayed C. is staying D. has stayed
16. There ___________________ a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine this evening.
A. will have B. is going to be
C. is going to have D. is staying
17. We __________________ to close the windows before we left the lab.
A. tell B. told C. are told D. were told
18. The menu has so many good things! I can’t decide ______________.
A. what to eat B. how to eat C. where to eat
19. There ______ a lot of rain in this area in August every year.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
20. The children ______ a P.E. class on the playground when it suddenly began to rain.
A. have B. are having C. had D. were having
21. Last year, Li Hua, a college student, ______ to work for the Olympic Games.
A. is choosing B. is chosen C. was choosing D. was chosen
22. ______ those lights, please. Don’t use so much energy.
A. Take off B. Put on C. Turn off D. Turn on
23. How’s Annie? I ______ her for a long time.
A. don’t see B. won’t see C. didn’t see D. haven’t seen
24. We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I’ll call Wendy to make sure ______.
A. why to start B. when to start C. what to start D. which to start
25. My friend _____ me. I have to leave now.
A. waits for
A. improve B. waited for B. will improve C. is waiting for C. improved D. was waiting for D. were improving 26. Keep practicing and you _____ your English.
27. The news _____ very interesting! Tell me more!
A. will arrive
A. put on
A. write B. are B. was arriving B. to serve B. put up B. wrote C. were C. arrives C. serve C. put away C. am writing D. was D. arrived D. serves D. put down D. will write 28. Be sure to let Tom know the notice as soon as he _____. 29. More and more young people are trying to do something _____ the old. 30. Sally, _____ your sunglasses. The sun is so bright. 31. I _____ the wrong thing. Can I use your eraser?
32. Helen loves to talk about travel. She _____ many places.
A. has gone to B. has been to C. has gone for D. has been from
33. I’d like you _____ for a picnic with us.
A. go B. to go C. going D. went
34. Mike_______ his computer and checked his e-mail.
A. turned on B. turned off C. turned up D. turned down
35. Everyone _________ I come from Sichuan. Actually, I come from Shandong.
A. find B. think C. finds D. thinks
36. Hong Kong ________ to be a good place for eating today.
A. knows B. knew C. is known D. was known
37. This term ________ over. The summer vacation is coming in two weeks.
A. is B. was C. has been D. will be
38. I _______ a mistake. Please don’t be angry with me.
A. make B. made C. will make D. had made
39. My brother left school in 2005, and since then he _______ in Beijing.
A. lives B. lived C. will live D. has lived
40. I ________ my clothes, and the phone rang .
A. wash B. washed C. am washing D. was washing
41. There ______ lots of people at the restaurant when I got there.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
42. Whenever you have a chance _______ English, you should take it .
A. speak B. to speak C. spoke D. speaks
43. Would you please ______ my baby brother while I’m cooking?
A. take out of B. take care of C. take part in D. take away from
44. This sentence _______ right. Please write it down.
A. feels B. sounds C. tastes D. smells
45. My sister wants a new dress. She _______ it to the party.
A. wears B. has worn C. wore D. is going to wear
46. I didn’t hear you because I ______ the news on the radio.
A. listen to B. am listening to C. listened to D. was listening to
47. I ________ my homework, I guess I can’t join you.
A. don’t finish B. didn’t finish C. haven’t finished D. won’t finish
48. The Spring Festival ______ in January or February.
A. celebrates B. is celebrated C. celebrated D. was celebrated 5
49. _____________ something wrong with my bike. Can I use yours?
A. It is B. It was C. There is D. There was
50. ________________ a book in the library, enter a key word into the computer.
A. To find B. Find C. To write D. Write
51. The clothing store _____________ a sale. The clothes there are very cheap.
A. has B. had C. is having D. was having
52. _________ your name on the paper and you can get a magazine.
A. Cut down B. Look down C. Turn down D. Put down
53. Miss Zhang, the most beautiful teacher, __________ many flowers and letters these days.
A. received B. will receive C. was receiving D. has received
54. Your sweater looks smart. Where _________ you __________ it?
A. do; get B. did; get C. will; get D. have; got
55. –Where were you this morning?
–I _____________ in the supermarket.
A. will shop B. am shopping C. was shopping D. have shopped
56. More money ____________ when we use both sides of paper.
A. will save B. was saved C. has saved D. will be saved X. 情态动词：
1.—Must I finish the work today, Mom?
—No, you _______________. You can finish it tomorrow.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
2. Thomas, please be quiet. The others ______ hear very well.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
3. Don’t put off today’s work for tomorrow. I mean, today’s work _____ today.
A. may do B. must do C. may be done D. must be done
4. –Do you have to finish our homework this afternoon? –Yes, you ______ .
A. must B. can C. may D. need
5. You _______ eat the soup if you don’t like it.
A. shouldn’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. can’t
6. –Whose is the pencil box? –It _________ be Tom’s. Look at his name on the cover!
A. can B. may C. must D. need
1. —Could you tell me ________ tomorrow morning?
—Well, it will start at 9:00 o'clock.
A. when the meeting will start B. where will the meeting start
C. where the meeting starts D. when the meeting would start
2. I didn’t understand ________________, so I raised my hand to ask.
A. what my teacher says B. what does my teacher say
C. what my teacher said D. what did my teacher say
3. You are growing so fast. Can you tell me ______ now?
A. how fast are you B. how fast you are
C. how tall are you D. how tall you are
4. The new-designed car is on show now. I wonder _____.
A. how much it cost
C. how much it costs B. how much did it cost D. how much does it cost
5. Your T-shirt is so cool. Could you tell me ________?
A. where you buy it B. where do you buy it
C. where you bought it D. where did you buy it
6. Jenny is on holiday now. I wonder __________.
A. when she will come back B. when she came back
C. when will she come back D. when did she come back
7. Our teachers always give us good advice. We should follow _________.
A. what they say B. what they said C. which they say D. which they said XII. 特殊疑问句：
1. —Peter,________________ do you visit your grandparents?
—Twice a month.
A. how long B. how soon
C. how far D. how often
2. —_____ can you be ready, Andy?
—In ten minutes.
A. How much
---Only nine dollars.
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How often
1. ______ wonderful movie! We like it very much.
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
2. Look at the photo of the Smiths. ________ happy they are !
A. How B. What C. How a D. What a
3. ___________________ pretty your dress is! Where did you get it?
A. How B. How a C. What D. What a XIV.选择与句中中画线部分意思相同或相近的词或短语。 (06)
31. We got to the cinema late because of the busy traffic.
A. large B. light C. heavy D. big
32. Look out, David! A car is coming.
A. Be careful B. Look outside C. Look around D. Look back
33. Do remember me to your family when you get back home. I miss your parents very much.
A. show welcome to B. say good-bye to
C. say hello to D. write to
34. The Smiths are watching the men\'s table tennis match after dinner.
A. Mr Smith B. The Smith C. Smiths D. The Smith family
35. I couldn't come up with a good excuse for being late.
A. think of B. put up C. get D. say
7 B. How often C. How long D. How soon 3. --______________ did you pay for the CD?
XV. 词汇。(共5小题，每小题1分，计5分) (06)
81. Every teacher _______(希望) the students to study hard to make progress.
82. Keep ________ (微笑) and have a happier, healthier and better life.
83. There are so many new words in the ________ (二十九) lesson. It\'s hard to understand.
84. Science is one of my favorite _______(科目). What about you?
85. Where is Jim? I'm afraid he has ________ (忘记) we'll have a meeting this afternoon. 词语应用： (07)
81.My _______ (爱好) are reading, singing and dancing.
82. The glasses he ________(戴) a moment ago are broken. He needs a new pair.
83. Mrs. Smith smiled_______（幸福）when she received a present from her son on Mother’s
84. Alice is so nice that everyone likes to_________(交朋友).
85. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes in class. You won’t be______(嘲笑)
76. I’ll show my collection of ____________________ (邮票) to the class.
77. We practiced ____________________ (唱) English songs for one and a half hours today.
78. Which country is ____________________ (大) in population, the U.S. or Canada?
79. Xu Li, with his friends, _________________ (拾起) waste paper in the park every Sunday.
80. Do you know this table ____________________ (由……制成) bamboo?
81. This is our _____________________ (三) time to plant trees.
82. I’m not really _____________________ (饥饿). I’ll just have an ice cream.
83. Computer is one of the greatest ___________________ (发明). I can’t imagine life without it.
84. They _____________________ (同意) us on some matters yesterday afternoon.
85. Mr. Smith gave us _____________________ (一条) advice on how to keep healthy.
81. It’s a good habit to brush our teeth t___________ a day.
82. We need eleven _____________(play) for our soccer team.
83. What a ________________ (sun) day it is today! Let’s go to the park.
84. Steven ________________ (参加) the school dancing club last year.
85. How can you type and talk _____________________ (同时) ?
81. Betty is a good friend of m__________. We often help each other.
82. They have invited a _____________(science) to give them a speech on space.
83. Mrs. Chen told us to write as _______________ (care) as we could.
84. We Chinese sometimes ______________(借) words from English when talking.
85. Victor __________________(敲) the door before he walked into the room.
81. Jack got the _______________________ place in the 100-meter race.
82. Nancy often ____________________________ with her friends in summer.
83. The father was ___________________ of his son’s efforts at school.
84. Students are ______________________ to share their thoughts by teachers.
85. Many schools hold several _____________________ of music or sports every year XVI.连词成句。 (07)
86. an, this, story, interesting, is
87. do, fruit, you, best, what, like
88. in, he, football, does, playing, well
89. the, morning, I, him, sing, heard, song, this
90. an, all, boy, he, we, is, think, honest
81. schoolbag, is, your, it
82. pets, have, Henry, how, does, many
83. e-mail, tomorrow, will, an, send, Jim, I
84. helped, night, he, maths, me, last, with, my
85. cross, traffic, red, are, the, when, don’t, street, the, lights
86. do, like, you, English
________________________________________________________________________? 87 is, table, the, on, what
88. at, is, good, nobody, everything
89. to, I, how, last, winter, skate, learned
90. I, my, will, true, come, hope, dream
86. for, you, ready, class, are
87. man, who, young, that, is
88. noise, make, much, don’t, so
89. bed, better, earlier, had, to, you, go
90. how, a, showed, to, him, plane, make, she, model
86. sing, does, she, well
87. this, much, is, how, watch
88. Mary, list, shopping, a, let, make
89. way, the, to knew, park, we, the
90. am, will, succeed, day, some, he, sure, I
86. better, are, feeling, you
87. people, are, what, they, kind
88. does, which, in, live, building, Jenny
89. cost, the money, didn’t, dictionary, much, me
90. lend, Sam, MP5, to, I, yesterday, my