《8A Unit 3 A day out》Period 5 Grammar（2）
1、keep one’s secret to oneself _____________________________
2、climb the rocks __________________________
3、play hide-and-seek ___________________________
4、try to do sth ____________________
___________ ____________ ____________ ___________ ___________ ____________ ____________ ___________
myself、 ourselves、 yourself、 yourselves、
himself、 herself、 itself、 themselves.
自学____________________ 自言自语______________________ 1
Keys: for oneself , hurt oneself , by oneself , enjoy oneself , teach oneself ,
say to oneself , help oneself to sth , lose oneself , look after oneself keep the secret to oneself
1、请你随便吃些鱼吧。(help oneself to…)
2、Tom在10岁时就自学了法语并独自去法国旅游。(teach oneself；by oneself)
3、我奶奶常常喜欢自言自语。(say to oneself)
5、你必须亲自完成这个工作。(for oneself) Keys: 1. Please help yourself to some fish 2. Tom taught himself French at the age of 10 and went on a trip to France.
3. My grandma often likes saying to herself
4. Last weekend, the students enjoyed themselves in the park
5. You must finish the work for yourself
1. He decided _____________ (not leave) this city tomorrow.
2. Father told the boy ________________ (be) quiet.
3. The shopkeeper told the children ____________________ (not touch) the glass. 4. The teacher made me _____________ (clean) the classroom.
5. He often hears his neighbour ____________ (sing) in the morning. 6. She taught ______________ (she) how to ride a bike.
7. Yesterday I bought a book for ______________ (I)
Keys: 1. not to leave 2. to be 3. not to touch 4. sing 5. clean 6. herself
( )1. I don’t like fish ________ beef.
A. and B. or C. but D. else
( )2.The doctor asked him _________ in bed for three days. A. to stay B. not stay C. stays D. not stays
( )3. I hope _______________my birthday party next Saturday.
A. to see you at B. that you can come to
C. Both A and B D. you to come to
( )4. His name is James ,but he calls ___________ Jim.
A. his B. himself C. he D. him
Keys: B A C B