新目标最新英语八年级Unit 4. What’s the best movie theater?
1.Which lesson is__________ (difficult) in Book 2? 2.Alice writes __________________ (carefully) than I.
3.This story is _________________ (interesting) than that one. 4.He is _________________ (clever) boy in the class.
5.This kind of food must be __________________ (delicious) than that one.
6.Can you show me_________ (near) shop? 7.Who’s __________________ ，(careful)，Tom，Jim or Kate?
8.That is __________________ (easy) of all. 9.Thanks for _________ (help) me.
10. His brother is a _________ report). 11: This coat is _________ (expensive)than that one.
12一What do you think of Funky Fashions? 一I think it’s the _________ (bad).It has really bad service ..
13. Mr Brown is _________ (funny) of all the teachers. 14.The _________ (win) in the talent shows get good prizes.
15.Chen Daoming is one of the best _________ (act)in China.
16.Which clothes store is__________ (good)，Trendy Teens or Jason’s?
17. Which city is _________ (beautiful)，Beijing， Shanghai or Hangzhou?
18.Oldies 102. 1 FM is _________ (bad) than All Talk 970 AM. 19.0f all the boxes this one is _________ (heavy).
20. Movie Palace has_ ________________ （comfortable) seats of the three.
1. (2013，广东模拟)It’s getting _________ . We should go now.
A. dark and dark B. more and more dark C. darker and darker D. more and more darker
2.(2011，广东清远)Li Hua studies English very ___ and her English is __ _____ in her class.
A. careful，good B. carefully, well C, careful，best D. carefully,the best
3.(2011，河北)Of all the subiects, English seems to be _________ `for me.
A. difficult B. too difficult C, more difficult D. the most difficult
4.(2011，四川南充)China is one of _________ countries in the world. A. larger B. largest C. the largest
5. (2011，黑龙江绥化)Li Kai jumped the _______ in the long jump. He won the game.A. farthest B. highest C. longest
6, (2012，贵州黔西南)-Which city has _________ popultion, Beijing，Guiyang or Xingyi?
--Xingyi，of course. A．the largest B. the smallest C. the most D. the least
7. The People’s Cinema is close _________ my home. A. in B, out C. to D. of
8一 _________ is it from your home to school? 一Ten minutes by bus.
A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How long
19. (2012，广西桂林)The red pencil is _________ than the green one. A. short B. shorter C. nice D. the shortest
20..1 like the Big Screen Complex because it has _________ screen. A. bigger B. the worst C. the biggest D. worst
21.—The weather is _________ today than yesterday. A. bad B. worse C. badder D. badly
22: Which is__________season in Beijing? A.better B. best C. the best D. good
23. (2012，福建福州)Shu-how Lin is now one of _________ basketball players in the NBA.
A. popular B, more popular C. the most popular
24.It’s fun _________ the talent show. A. watch B, to watch C, watched D. watches
25.There are _________ school things in the store. A. a kind of B. kind of C. different kind of D. all kinds of
26.Do you enjoy_ _________ English stories? A. read B, to read C. reading D. reads
27.(2012，四川广安)-What a nice watch it is! 一Yes. It’s _________ one of all.
A. expensive B. more expensive C. the most expensive
28.We decide _________ to Beijing tomorrow. A. going B. go C. to go D. goes
29.They make the little boy_ _________ the room every day A. cleans B. clean C. to clean D. cleaning
30.Our city is becoming _________ .A. more and most beautiful B. more beautiful and more beautiful
C. more and more beautiful D. beautiful and beautiful
- 1 -
31. (2012，贵州毕节)When winter comes, days get _________ .
A. long and long B. short and short C. longer and longer D. shorter and shorter
三、根据要求改写句子 1.It is about three miles from the market to the hospital.(对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ is it from the market to the hospital?
2. Movie World has big screens. Town Cinema has bigger screens.(合并成一句)
Town Cinema has__________ screens_ _________ Movie World. 3.Trendy Teens is the best clothes store in town.(对线部分提问)
_________ is the best clothes store in town?
4. This red jacket is cheaper than that blue one.(同义句)
That blue jacket is _________ _________ than this red one.
5．Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句) Jim is _________ _________ of the three.
6.Funky Fashions has the worst clothes in town.(改一般疑)
______ Funky Fashions ______ the worst clothes in town?
7,Mike’s hair is 5 cm long. Jack’s hair is 6 cm long.(合并为一句)
Mike’s hair is _________ _________ _________ . 8.It costs about 180 yuan for a night in the hotel.(画线)
_______ ________ does it ________ for a night in the hotel?
9.I think Jason’s has the best clothes in town.(否定句)
I ________think Jason’s ________ he best clothes in town.
10. The tall boy wins the game.(改为同义句)
The _________ _________ the game is the tall boy.
1.谁是最好的表演者? Who is _________ _________ _________ ？
They _________ _________ _________ _________ in deciding the winner.
Talent shows are getting _________ _________ _________ _________。
4.你认为这些表演怎么样? What do you_ _________ _________ the shows?
5.谁唱歌唱得最动听? Who sings _________ _________ _________ ?
1 .The weather in Beijing is colder than _________
A. of Wuhan B. W uhan C. that in W uhan D. that of Wuhan
2. _________ classroom is much smaller than _________ 。
A. Our;their B. Ours;theirs C. Our; theirs D. Ours;their
3. Xiao Li is the _________ of them two.
A. tall . B. taller C. tallest D. more tall
4” How time flies!Ten years_ _________ passed.
A. have、B. has C. is·D. are
5. It’s about 20 minutes’ walk to the farthest restaurant. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ is it to the farthest restaurant ?
中考题 6.(2012，山冻济南)-Sonia, do you think you are differem from Linda? 一Yes. I’m _________ _at drawing than her. A.better B. good C. well D. best
7.(2012 山东济宁)In the talent show, I performed well and Ann did even ______ .A. Well B. better C. more D, worse
8.(2012，天津)Who listens _________ , Corn ,Jack or Bill?
A. the most carefully B. more carefully C. the most careful D. more careful
- 2 -
9. (2012,湖南岳阳)Wembley Stadium(温布利大球场)is one of the _________ soccer fields in the world. It will be the place for soccer matches during the Olympics next month. A. famous B. more famous C. most famous
10. (2012，贵州六盘水)It’s summer now; the weather is getting _________ .
A. higher and higher B. lower and lower C. hotter and hotter D. colder and colder
- 3 -