1. A. after B. often C. office
2. A. green B. grass C. grade
3. A . 57889934 B. 57879943 C. 58779934
4. A. look after B. look at C. look like
5. A. He has the same eating habit as his parents.
B. His eating time is different from his parents’.
C. His eating habit is not the same as his parents’.
6. A. I love him B. He is a student C. He’s funnier than me.
7. A . Yes, it is. B. Yes ,he is C. Yes, I do
8. A. Yes, we do. B. That’s good C. OK, let’s go 9. A. Yes, she likes it B. She is tall and thin C. She likes English best.
10. A . I’m not feeling well B. I’m fine, thank you C. Yes, I am
11.How often does the man watch TV? A. Once a week B. Twice a week C. Twice a month
12.What do we know about the woman?
A . She cooks meals every day B. She never eats fast food C. She often eats out
13.How often does the man drink orange? A. Never B. Every day C. Once a week
14.What does the man like doing?
A . watching TV B. surfing the Internet C. climbing the mountain
15. What does the man usually do after supper?
A. listening to music B. running C. reading books
16. What did the man do before 10:30 last night?
A. He read a book B. He watched TV C. He listened to music
17. What does the woman think of the match?
A . It was short B. It was boring C. It was exciting
18. How often does the woman watch films?
A . Every day B. Twice a week C. Sometimes 19. Where are the two speakers?
A . At a bus station B. At a train station C. At a subway station
20. What does the woman want to do at last?
A . Have a cup of coffee with the man
B. Have dinner with the man
C. Go home to write the letter
21. Which city is better than the others for students? A . Seattle B. Miami C. Boston
22. What do we know about the winters in Miami?
A . They are much warmer B. They are much colder C. They are much longer
23. Which city is older than the other two? A . Seattle B. Miami C. Boston
24. What is better to do in Boston? A .Go hiking B. Visit museums C. Go to the beach
25. What do we know about Miami?
A. There are many shops
B. It’s the speaker’s favorite city
C. There is a river called Mount Rainer
26. Andrew is ____ active boy, but he has _____ unhealthy lifestyle.
A．a; a B．an; an C．an; a D．a; an
27. Is this new bike the same as______ A. her B. she C. hers D. she's
28. Here _____the results ______the student activity survey.
A. is; with B. are；of C. is , of D. are, with
29. You’re not _____ go to school, just stay at home. A. good enough B. enough good C. well enough D. enough well
30. -Is there _____ in today’s newspaper?
A. anything special B . special anything C. nothing special D. special nothing
31. The hall is ____ people now. A. full with B. full of C. filled of D. full
32. Lana had to study for her physics test _____ the morning of July 12.
A．with B．at C．for D．on
33. If you want to be healthier, you must eat ______ junk food, I think.
A. more B. less C. fewer D. much
34. -______do you have a sports meeting? -Twice a year.
A. How soon B. How often C. How long D. How far
35. I want to go ________ for my vacation.
A. interesting somewhere B. somewhere interesting
C. anywhere interesting D. interesting anywhere
36. Doing morning exercises ______ good ______ our health.
A．are; for B．are; to C．is; for D．is; at
37. I try to eat junk food' only once a month _____ I love it.
A. through B. but C. and D. although
38. –How can you study in the living room when other people are watching TV?
–I think you need a ____ place.
A cleaner B. quieter C. safer D. smaller
39. The boy doesn’t speak ____ his sister, but his written work is very good.
A. as well as B. so good as C. more better than D. more worse than
40. He looks too tired. We’d better make him _______a rest at once.
A．stop to have B．to stop to have C．stop having D．to stop having
41. I like to have a friend who _____ me. A. like B. liking C. is like D. are like
42. He moved here a week ago. So he has good friends in this city.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
43. There ______ some bread and two cakes in the plate. A. is B. are C. has D. have
44. —Were there any seals in the zoo? —_________. We went to watch them last year.
A. No, there weren't B. Yes, there were. C. Yes, there was D. No, there wasn’t 2
45. -I usually go there by train. –Why not _____ by boat for a change?
A. to try going B. trying to go C. to try and go D. try going
二．完型填空 What should we do to keep healthy? One important rule is to exercise__46__. The Fang family try to exercise every day. Mr. Fang_47__exercise in the morning because he must get to work at exactly seven o'clock. But he runs every evening. He walks a lot, __48__. He walks to school every day, and after school he__49__different sports with his friends. Mr. Fang goes to a yoga (瑜加功) class__50__. But it wasn't_51__this way. Last year Mr. and Mrs. Fang used to(过去常常)_52__everywhere in their car, even to the drugstore(药店) two blocks(街区)away. They thought they had to use the car all the time. They wouldn't walk.
The Fangs all_53_better now. They believe they shouldn't be lazy. We_54_exercise every day, but we should try our__55_to exercise as often as possible.
46. A. often B. sometimes C. late D. later
47. A. may not B. can not C. would not D. should not
48. A. either B. also C. too D. again
49. A. watches B. plays C. loves D. likes
50. A. in two weeks B. for two weeks C. after two weeks D. twice a week
51. A. always B. even C. sometimes D. no
52. A. riding B. drive C. fly D. walk
53. A. had B. make C. feel D. feel like
54. A. needn't B. don't C. won't have D. mustn't
55. A. best B. good C. well D. better
Mike is a factory worker. He is often very tired after a day's work. His wife, Jenny, has no job, so she stays at home to cook the meals. Every day he can have his dinner when he gets home from his factory.
One day, Mike came home very late because he was very busy in the factory. He was very hungry when he got home. He was not happy when he found his dinner was not ready. He was very angry with his wife. He shouted at her, "I'm going out to eat in a restaurant." "Wait for five minutes，" said his wife. "Why? Do you think that dinner will be ready in five minutes?" asked Mike. "Of course not," she answered. "But I can be ready to go with you in five minutes."
56. Mike works in________. A. a factory B. an office C. a school D. a hospital
57. Jenny stays at home because ________.
A. she likes cooking B. she loves her husband very much
C. she doesn't have a job D. she doesn't want to work
58. One day, Mike came home very late because________.
A. he wanted to have dinner in a restaurant B. he had a lot of work to do
C. he was angry with his wife D. his wife didn't cook dinner 59. Mike was________ when he found his dinner was not ready.
A. happy B. glad C. hungry D. not happy 60. Which sentence is correct?
A. Jenny could have dinner ready in five minutes.
B. Jenny wanted to go to the restaurant with her husband.
C. Jenny didn't like the dinner at home.
D. Jenny didn't love her husband.
We all need to exercise. Doctors say it is good for us. It makes your heart and body strong. It also gives you more energy. And you will feel better about yourself. lt's best to exercise twice a week. Twenty minutes each time is enough.
There are many ways to exercise. You can walk, run , play sports ,or swim. Many people go to special places to exercise.
They are ca1led "fitness centers." These places have a lot of equipment. Some People buy equipment for their homes. But it is very expensive.
Exercising can be fun. Friends can exercise together at a fitness center. Or, they can play sports together. How do you exercise ?
61l. What is the main idea?
A. Exercise equipment is expensive. B. Playing sports is a good way to exercise.
C. Every person shou1d exercise.
62. We should exercise ________. A. every day B. 20 minutes a week C. twice a week
63. At fitness centers,________.
A. you can huy expensive equipment B. people can do many kinds of exercising
C. it is very expensive
64. Which of these kinds of exercising is not in the article?
A. Dancing. B. Swimming. C. Sports.
65. Which of these sentences about exercising is true?
A. Exercising is expensive. B. Exercise is good for your heart. C. Only doctors exercise.'
A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day in a year. You may fail in an exam if you are lazy for most of the year and then work hard only a few days before the exam. If you want to be good at English, you have to read stories in English, and speak English as much as possible. A few days before the exam you should go to bed early. Do not go to bed late at night. Before you start the exam, read carefully over the question paper, and try to understand the exact meaning of each question. When you have at last finished your exam, read over your answers. Correct the mistakes if there are any and be sure that you have not missed anything out.
66. If people want to do well in an exam, they have to work hard_____
A. every day in a year B. for most of the month C. for only a few days D. late at night
67. If people want to learn English well, they_____
A. only need to learn grammar B. must often practice English
C. have to go to England D. should go to bed early
68. It's important to______ a few days before the exam. A. play too much B. have a good sleep C. read the question papers D. have a good drink
69. When people have finished the exam, they should______
A. stand up and leave at once B. answer .a few more questions
C. make sure that they have not missed anything out D. leave some mistakes on the question paper
70. The best title for this passage is______
A. An Important Exam B. An Easy Exam C. Get Ready for an Exam D. How to Pass an Exam
Do you want to be thin? Do you want to lose weight? Read this passage and you don’t have to stop eating the food you love. Also, you needn’t do much exercise. Thin people have the following habits. You can follow and keep them, and you’ll become thin.
◆ Get up
When you wake up in the morning, sit up slowly without using your hands. With legs straight out, bend(弯曲) forward until you feel pain(疼痛) in your back. It’ll burn about 10 calories(卡 4
◆ Begin with soup When you have a meal, make a clear soup, and have it before having your main food. In this way, you’ll feel a little full, so you’ll eat less when the main food comes.
◆ An apple (or more) a day
If you eat an apple before a meal, your stomach will want less food. A study shows that people who eat at least three apples a day can lose weight.
◆ Stand up and walk around
Every time you use the mobile phone, stand up and walk around. Heavy people sit 2.5 hours more each day than thin people. Standing up and walking around will burn 50 or more calories.
Use these skills, and you’ll have a big weight loss.
班级________________ 姓名__________________ 考号_____________类型
76．We may read this passage in a part about “Health” of a newspaper. 【 】
77． After we read this passage, we don’t have to stop ________________ to lose weight.
78． How many calories will it burn when we get up?
79． What should we have first if we want to eat less main food?
81. The woman shops ___________ a week.
82. -How are your ____________ habits? -Very good.
83. Can you find the ___________ in the two pictures?
84. Li Ping sometimes ___________ TV at home.
85. An elephant is much ___________ than a horse
86. usually, do, weekends , what, on, do, you__________________________________?
87. quite, you, from, Jim, is, different __________________________________________?
88. makes, what, day, difference, a____________________________________________!
89. than, I’m , more, sister, my, outgoing_______________________________________.
90. a, new, my, wants, mother, to, buy, bike______________________________________.
Good morning, everyone!
That’s all. Thanks for listening!
71. ___________ 72. ___________ 73. ____________ 74. _________ 75. _____________