1. —_______ do you help the old man with the housework? —Once a week.
A. How soon B. How long C. How often D. How many
2. He is in good _______. He’s pretty ________.
A. health, health B. healthy, healthy C. health, healthy D. healthy, health
3. —Your eating habits are very good. —_________.
A. Don’t say so B. Thank you C. You’re welcome D. Not at all
4. —I have ______ today, so I can’t go to school. —I’m ______ to hear that.
A. cold, sorry B. cool, happy C. a cold, sorry D. a cool, sorry
5. You’re too tired. You _______ have a good rest.
A. should B. can C. may D. shouldn’t
6. We should eat more vegetables and fruit instead of _____ rich food.
A. too much B. much too C. very much D. very
7. It’s easy ______ English and it’s important ______.
A. study, use B. to learn, to practice C. speak, say D. say, speak
8. —Would you like _______ cake? —No, thanks. I’m full(饱的).
A. other B. the other C. others D. another
9. —Would you like to come to my birthday party next Friday? —________.
A. I’d love B. I’d love to C. I’d like D. Yes, please
10. —I’m sorry I can’t come to your party. I have to do my homework. —___.
A. That’s right B. That is a good idea C. It’s good D. That’s too bad
11. She looks ______ because she has a ______ vacation.
A. relaxed, relaxed B. relaxing, relaxing C. relaxing, relaxed D. relaxed, relaxing
12. —How ______ is the subway station? — About three miles _______.
A. far, far B. away, away C. far, away D. away, for
13. This problem______ that one.
A. are the same to B. is different from C. are different than D. is as easier as
14. The most popular ______ transportation are bikes and buses.
A. way of B. mean C. means of D. way
15. _______ to school by boat is _______ fun than taking a bus.
A. Go, a lot of B. To go, many more C. Going, a lot more D. Goes, a lot
In North American, most students walk or ride bikes to school. In other parts of the world, things are . In Japan, most students take trains to school, and Kaishandao, students usually go to school than a bus.
( )1. A. go B. going C. goes D. went
( )2. A. on B. in C. ride D. take
( )3. A. also B. too C. both D. all
( )4. A. different B. difference C. same D. the different
( )5. A. they B. them C. theirs D. their
( )6. A. depend on B. depend to C. depends to D. depends on
( )7. A. when B. where C. what D. who
( )8. A. on a bus B. by boat C. by bus D. by train
( )9. A. much fun B. more fun C. more funny D. much funny
( )10. A. take B. to take C. taking D. takes
Holly: You are Wang Fang, aren't you?
( )Wang Li: _______. Wang Fang is my twin sister.
Holly: Sorry, you look the same.
( )Wang Li: ________
( )Holly: _________
Wang Li: Sure, my hair is much longer than hers. She is a little taller and more athletic than me.
( )Holly: __________
Wang Li: We both have small mouths and small noses, too.
( )Holly: ____________
Wang Li: (laugh) Yeath, maybe.
( )6.How does Jane usually go to work?
( )7.Can you come to my party this Sunday?
( )8.What are your friends doing over there?
( )9.I have a toothache.
( )10.How long does it take you to walk to school?
A. You should see a dentist.
B. It takes about twenty minutes
C. They are playing computer games.
D. She usually takes the bus.
E. Sorry, I can't. I have a piano lesson.
Mrs Brown was very fat. Her husband(丈夫) thought she should go on a diet, and he made her eat no meat or cakes.
One morning, Mrs Brown made a nice cake for her husband, and he ate half(一半) of it. After he went out, Mrs Brown cut a very small piece of the cake and ate it. It was very delicious. Then she cut a bigger piece and ate it, too. In a few minutes she finished up the cake. “My husband is going to be very angry,” she thought. “What should I do?” She made another cake very quickly, ate half of it, and put the other half on the table. Mr. Brown came back later. When he saw the half of the cake on the table, he was very happy.
( ）1. Mrs Brown's husband made her eat no meat or cakes because _____.
A. meat and cakes are junk food
B. meat and cakes could make he fatter
C. he liked eating them
D. meat and cakes could make her sick
（ ）2. What's the Chinese for “go on a diet” in the passage？
A.节食 B. 加强营养 C. 健康饮食 D.多吃素食
（ ）3. Which of the following is true?
A. Mrs Brown ate half of the first cake and left the other half for her husband.
B. Mrs Brown ate half of the first cake and half of the second one that morning.
C. Mr. Brown ate four cakes that morning.
D. Mr. Brown didn't eat any cakes that morning.
( ) 4. Mrs Brown made another cake because _________.
A. She was good at making cakes
B. her husband liked eating cakes.
C. She wanted to eat more cakes
D. she didn't want her husband to be angry
( ) 5. Why was Mrs Brown's husband very happy when he saw the half of the cake on the table?
A. Because he was very hungry.
B. Because Mrs Brown made it for him.
C. Because he thought Mrs Brown didn't ate any cakes.
D. Because the cake was nice and delicious.
Mr.Green was traveling around the countryside in his car. One evening he was driving along a road and looking for a hotel when he saw an old man at the side of the road. He stopped his car and said to the old man, “I want to go to the Sun Hotel. Do you know，sir？”
“Yes.” the old man answered, “I'll show you the way.”
He got into Mr.Green's car and they drove for about twelve miles. When they came to a house, the old man said, “Stop here.”
Mr.Green stopped his car and looked at this house. “But this isn't a hotel.” he said to the old man.
“No.” the old man answered, “This is my house. And now I will show you the way to the Sun Hotel. Turn around and go back nine miles. Then you'll see the Sun Hotel on the left.”
( ) 6. Where did Mr.Green want to sleep that night?
A. In his car. B. In his own house. C. In a hotel. D. In the old man's house.
( ) 7. Why did Mr.Green stop his car?
A. Because he saw a friend of his.
B. Because he wanted to ask the old man the way.
C. Because he wanted to ask his mother the way.
D. Because he found a small hotel.
( ) 8. Where did the old man promise(承诺) to take Mr.Green?
A. To the country. B. To the Sun Hotel. C. To Mr.Green's house D. To the old man's house.
( ) 9. Why didn't the old man stop Mr.Green When they passed the hotel?
A. Because he wanted Mr.Green to sleep in his house.
B. Because he wanted to go home.
C. Because he did not find any hotel.
D. Because he did not know the hotel.
( ) 10. How far was it from the place where they met to the Sun Hotel?
A. About 12 miles. B. About 10 miles. C. About 9 miles. D. About 3 miles.
五. 句型转换(10分) 就划线部分提问)
_________ _______ does it take Paul to get to school? 同上)
__________ ________ he usually get home? 同上)
_______ are the girls ________ on Saturday?
3. Jim has longer hair than his brother.(改一般疑问句)
______ Jim _________ longer hair than his brother?
4. Can you come to my party? (接受邀请,做肯定回答)
_________, I'd ________ to.
I _________ _________ go to my guitar lesson tomorrow.
My friend and I are _________ _________.
Thank you for ___________ ______________.
I go to see my grandma ___________ a ____________.
Jane is ____________ ___________ 11:00 pm.
1. We all know that there are s________ seconds in a minute.
2. ---Can you go shopping with me tomorrow?
---Sorry, I'm not f________. I have to visit my grandma.
3. Amy and I have many things in common. For example, we b________ like reading storybooks.
4. Tom doesn't c________ about the result of the match. He just wants to play.
5. T________ it was raining hard outside, they didn't stop working.
6. We are going to learn a lesson about Albert Einstein. Let's look for some i________.
7. --- Would you like to go to watch Harry Potter with me?
--- Sorry, I have no i________ in the film.
8. It will t________ you half an hour to drive to the railway station from here.
9. ---Did you go to the zoo yesterday, Sandy?
---No, I didn't. I spent the w________ day helping my brother with his English.
10. ---The cake is so delicious. Can I have a________ one?
一. CCBCA ABDBD DCBCC
二. AAAAD DBBBC
二． ECADB DECAB
四. BABDC CBBBD
五. How long How does What doing Does have Sure love
六. have to both outgoing your/the invitation twice week free till
七．sixty free both care Though information idea takes whole another