Unit 2 How often do you exercise
( )1. Is your bike broken? Let ____ you.
A. me to help B. I help C. me help
( )2. Although they feel tired, ____they still go on working.
A. and B. but C. /
( )3. The woman can't____ his son in the park.
A. read B. look C. find
( )4. Li Lei works in England. He comes to China____.
A. three time a year B. three times a year C. three times year
( )5. His grandmother is well because she often ____.
A. exercises B. smokes C. sleeps
( )6. —____ do they play football?
A. How much B. How many C. How often
( )7. His mother wants him ___ at home today.
A. stays B. stayed C. to stay
( )8. Here ____ the results___ the student activity survey.
A. is; with B. are; of C. is; of
( )9.______ homework, we do their homework on Sunday.
A. As for B. As to C. As of
( )10. These days Mrs Li looks____ healthy.
A. nice B. pretty C. heavy
( ) 11. A: How often ______ she exercise?
B: Twice a week.
A. do B. does C. doing
( ) 12. Is her lifestyle the same ______ yours or different?
A. as B. in C. at
二、完形填空 at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr Smith hard in a factory during (在期间) the same thing. On Saturday he washes his car and he goes with his family to a village(村庄a farm there. to do on the farm. The children help with the animals them a big meal.
( )l. A. play B. stay C. be
( )2. A. works B. does C. makes
( )3. A. day B. year C. week
( )4. A. does B. do C. make
( )5. A. Sunday B. Saturday C. Thursday
( )6. A. have B. has C. bring
( )7. A. much B. many C. any
( )8. A. food B. rice C. cakes
( )9. A. hungry B. angry C. full
( )10. A. give B. puts C. makes
Fish and chips, and Chinese take-away food are very popular in England. But they are less popular in the U.S.A. In the U.S.A, they eat take-away food, too, like chicken. But the most
popular kind of take-away food is the Hamburger（汉堡包）. It looks like bread with meat in it. Ham（火腿）is a kind of pork-but the Hamburger does not have any pork in it. It has beef in it. The beef is inside a kind of cake. Hamburgers are delicious. They are very popular in the U.S.A. They are also popular in England and Australia. （ ）1. Fish and chips are very popular ________.
A. in England B. in Australia C. in the U.S.A
（ ）2. In the U.S.A the most popular kind of take-away food is________.
A. Hamburger B. fish C. chips
（ ）3. The Hamburger does not have any ________ in it.
A. beef B. pork C. fish
（ ）4. There is some ________.in the hambergers.
A. beef B. pork C. fish
（ ）5. Hamburger is a kind of ________.
A. meat B. drink C. food
Tom is a little boy, and he is only seven years old. Once he goes to a cinema. It is the first time for him to do that. He buys a ticket and goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes out, and buys the second ticket and goes in again. After a few minutes he comes out again and buys the third ticket. Two or three minutes after that he comes out and asks for another ticket. But a girl asks him,“Why do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet?” “No, I have no friends here, but a big woman always stops me at the door and cuts up my ticket.”
1. How old is Tom?
2. Is it the first time for him to go to the cinema?
___________________________________. 3. How many tickets does Tom buy before the girl asks him?
4. Does Tom meet a few good friends of his that day?
5. What does the big woman do?
1. He writes to his father o____ a month.
2. Everyone likes to surf the I____. in class.
4. Eating j___ food is bad for your health.
5. There are many d____ between the twins?
6. There is some m____ in the bottle.
1. My mother goes to Beijing____(two) a year.
2. Can you find the____(different) between this box and that box?
3. I_____(hard) ever see him now.
4. Do you want to meet that_____(interview)? 5. You should look after your _____(healthy).
hardly, cleaning, take, gave, try, to play, visiting, exercises, went, goes
1. I _____ a shower every night. 2. My father _____ ever watches TV in the evening.
3. Thanks for _____ me.
4. Mary often _____ to the movies on weekends.
5. Grandma is pretty healthy because she _____every day.
6. You must _____ to eat less meat.
7. I like ____ basketball.
8. What did you do in summer holidays?
I ____ to Hong Kong with my parents.
9. My mother ____ me a new bike on my birthday.
10. What are you doing? We are ____our room.
Eating more vegetables ______ _______ _____ ______ ______.
Try _____ _____ ______ junk food.
______ you _____ _____ ______?
－ _____ _____ ______he send you an e-mail?
－ _____ _____ ______.
______ it _____ _____ ______?
We usually__________ the day __________breakfast.
1. Ann__________ (go) to the police station this morning.
2. Look! The students __________ (swim) in the river.
3. Li Lei often __________ (help) me with my Chinese.
4. Where __________ (be) you last night?
5. What about __________ (play) football now?
1. My sister is ill. I must take care of her at home.（改为同义句） My sister is ill. I must______ ______ her at home. （对划线部分提问）
________ ______ does Lin Tao help you with your Chinese?
3. Tom goes to bed at ten in the evening. （改为否定句）
Tom ______ _______ to bed at ten in the evening.
4. They always see a film on Saturdays. （改为同义句）
They always _______ _______ ________ _______ on Saturdays. （对划线部分提问）
________ ________ _______ do you sleep every night?
( )1. Is your grandpa healthy? A. Once a week.
( )2. How many hours do you sleep every night? B. Swimming and tennis.
( )3. Do you often eat junk food? C. No, never.
( )4. What is your favorite fruit? D. Yes, he is.
( )5. How often does he go to the library? E. About eight hours.
( )6. How are your eating habits? F. They are pretty good.
( )7. What sports does she often play? G. The strawberry.