Paper 1 Listening (第一卷 听力)
Ⅰ.Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片): (6%)
Paper 2 Vocabulary and Grammar（第二卷 词汇和语法）
V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案，用A、B、C或D表示，填入空格内): (16%)
20. Zero is _______important invention because it made it easier to write big numbers and to calculate.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
21. Everyone knows at least two ---his or ____own language and the international language of numbers.
A. she B. her C. hers D. herself
22. The train to Beijing leaves ______eight o’clock. Let’s hurry.
A. in B. on C. at D. from
23. Walt Disney is famous ______his cartoon characters: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Snow White and many others.
A. with B. to C, for D. of
24. In a flash, a computer ______do a calculation that you could not do in your whole lifetime.
A. can B. must C. need D. should
25. ---Why did you buy two bikes?
---I bought them for my two daughters. The red one is for Mary, and ______is for Alice.
A. other B. the other C. others D. another
26. We all know that dinosaurs lived on the Earth more than ______years ago.
A. sixty million B. millions of C, sixty million of D. million of
27. The old man used to raise many ________to make a living on the farm.
A. duck B. horse C. bird D. sheep
28. We are glad to see that Shanghai is developing _______these years than ever before.
A. quickly B. less quickly C. more quickly D. the most quickly
29. The little boy saved his classmate in the earthquake. ______brave he was!
A. What B. How C. What a D. What an
30. Tara is interested in Chinese culture. She ______Chinese at Fudan University next year.
1 / 7
A. studies B. is studying C. studied D. will study
31. Your friend---Tom met you at the airport, ________?
A. does he B. doesn’t he C. did he D. didn’t he
32. “Tom, ______afraid of speaking in public. You are not a small boy, ”said Mum.
A. not be B. not to be C. be not D. don’t be
33. ---Shall we call for a taxi?
---OK. Let me ________the telephone number in Yellow Pages.
A. look at B. look up C. look for D. look after
A. had B. made C. found D. decided
35. ---I’m leaving for Canada on a study trip next week.
VI. Complete the following passage with the words in the box. Each word can only be used once（将下列单词填入空格。每空格限填一词，每个单词只能填一次）:（共6分）
After Captain King and his crew had escaped , Gork’s eye got better and he went to the police to report what had happened. Here was part of what he said to a detective.
The aliens used a laser torch to escape from my cage. This laser torch was probably in a plastic case, so my magnet couldn’Nobody was the alien’roos didn’t help me when they came into my room the kangaroos’Ⅶ. Complete the sentences with the given words box in their proper forms( 用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子)：(7%)
48. Climb up to the _________ floor, and you can enjoy a better view. ( eleven )
49. “Would you tell _____ about your trip to Russia?” the children asked Uncle Joe. ( we )
50. My mother told me to buy three ________ of bread at the supermarket. ( loaf )
2 / 7 A. Enjoy your time. B. That’s all right. C. You’re welcome. D. It’s a pleasure.
51. Is a human brain a more _________ calculator than a computer? ( power )
52. Our teacher explained the lesson to us very _______. ( clear )
53. The century-old Waibaidu Bridge is an _______ place for visitors to Shanghai. ( attract )
54. At last all the crew came back to the ________ of the Earth. ( safe )
VIII. Rewrite the sentences as required（按要求改写句子，每空格限填一词）：（10%）
55. Peter collected some old coins two years ago. (改为否定句)
Peter ________ collect _______ old coins two years ago.
56. The little boy often hepls in the house at the weekend. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ the little boy often ________ in the house at the weekend?
______ ______ the way to be happy?
58. ’s house. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ a huge figure move towards the captain’s house?
59. Captain King and his crew were too weak to open the door. (保持原句意思)
Captain King and his crew were ______ weak that they _______ open the door.
Paper 3 Reading and Writing (第三卷 阅读和写话)
IX. Reading comprehension（阅读理解）： (24%)
(A) Choose the right answer（根据短文内容，选择最恰当的答案，用A、B、C或D表示，填入空格内）：(6%) Recently, an Internet game has become a new fashion among young office workers and students. People can “farm“ on a piece of “land“ and “grow“, “sell“ or even “steal“ “vegetables“, “flowers“ and “fruits“ on the Internet.
They can earn some e--money and buy more “seeds“, “pets“ and even “houses“. Joyce interviewed some young people. Here are their opinions.
Harold: I don’t quite understand why they are so mad about the childish game. Maybe they are just not confident (自信的) enough to face the real world.
Allan: I enjoy putting some “bugs“ in my friends gardens and we’ve become closer because of the game. Having fun together is the most exciting thing about it.
Laura: You know, people in the city are longing for (渴望) the life in the countryside. It reduces (减少) my work pressure (压力); besides, it gives me the exciting experience of being a “thief“.
Ivy: Well, it’s just a waste of time. Teenagers playing the game spend so many hours on it that they cannot focus
3 / 7
on (专注于) their study.
( )60. According to the passage, people can’t _______ things in this game.
A. grow B. borrow C. steal D. sell
( )61. People can buy more things with ________ in the game.
A. e—money B. houses C. seeds D. vegetables
( )62. Among the people Joyce interviewed, _______ dislikes the game.
A. Laura B. Allan C. Harold D. none
( )63. From Laura’s words, we can guess that she’s most probably ______.
A. a students B. an office worker C. a farmer
( )64. Ivy thinks the Internet game is bad for ________.
A. adults B. thieves C. policemen D. teenagers D. a thief
( )65. Which is not the reason why people like the game?
A. They are longing for country life.
B. They can have fun with friends.
C. They are confident enough to face the real world.
D. The game can relax people and give them a new experience.
(B) Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage（选择最恰当的单词或词语，完成短文）：(6%) Cartoon films have very few limits (限制). If you can draw something, you can make it ___66____ on the cinema screen (屏幕). The use of new ideas and modern computer programs means that cartoons are becoming exciting again for people of ___67___ ages.
By 1970, the cinema world had decided that cartoons were __68___ for children.
But soon after that, one or two film makers had some new ideas. They proved (证明) that it was ___69____ to make films in which both grown-ups and children could enjoy them.
However, not every cartoon film was successful. The Black Cauldron, for example, failed, mainly because it was too ___70___ for children and too childish for grown-ups. Film makers learnt from this mistake, and then cartoons were welcomed by both children and grown-ups and ___71___ the film companies began to make large amounts of money.
( )69. A. arrive A. some A. never A. possible B. stay B. either B. only B. difficult C. stand C. all C. still C. complete
D. move D. both D. already D. interesting 4 / 7
(C)Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words（在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给）： (6%)
Dogs have feelings. Sometimes they may feel angry or afraid. If you watch a dog c__72___, you can find out how it feels. You can see what it is trying to t___73___ you.
If a dog is afraid of you, it will look away from you. It will run away, too. Sometimes the hair on its back stands up. Dogs can also feel sorry. At times w__74____ I get home, my dog gives me a sorry look. Then I know it has done something w___75_____..
Dogs need our l__76____ and care. A dog may be unhappy when you leave it alone for a long time. Play with it. Talk w___77___ it. Always remember that a dog has feelings just as we do. Talk to a dog, and it’ll talk to you, too.
(D) Answer the questions（根据短文内容回答下列问题）: (6%)
It’s every teenager’s nightmare (恶魔): exam time. During the last three days of the term, we have six exams. My easiest exam was maths. All of its questions were from earlier exams.
The biology exam was hard. At first, I thought I had failed it. It asked lots of things we never studied in class, so we could use our textbooks. But there wasn’t enough time to check every question. I guessed on many of them. But my teacher said I did well.
On the career planning and computer applications (申请) exam, we had a lot to do: a PowerPoint presentation (显示), a book report and a class evaluation. I felt like I needed more time, but some of my classmates didn’t think so much. They just quickly wrote down some answers and then played games.
I don’t think I did very well in the English exam. We had to write an essay (读后感) about books we’ve read in class. But I didn’t study enough.
At our school, we can “Test out” of some classes. That means students can study by themselves and then take a class exam. If they pass, they don’t have to take the class, I tested out of both computer and health classes.
Studying for those exams was terrible. Those classes go for six months, but I had to teach myself everything in three weeks. Also, I had to do three big projects at the same time. I watched no TV for almost three weeks! I am so glad it’s all over, and now it’s the summer holiday.
For my classmates, it will be two and a half months of fun without school or homework. But I’m a Chinese, and you know what Chinese parents do with their kids’ free time: still more homework.
5 / 7 A. interesting B. popular A. once B. however C. relaxing C. again D. frightening D. ever
78. What’s teenager’s nightmare?
It is _____________________.
79. The author’s easiest exam was maths, wasn’t it?
80. What did the writer think of his English exam?
The writer __________________________.
81. Can students in the writer’s school test out of some classes?
82. How many big projects did the writer have to do at the same time?
83. For the writer’s classmates, how long will it be of fun without school or homework?
It will be _______________________________.
Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic “My plan for the winter holidays”. (以“我的寒假”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文，标点符号不占格。)（12%）
? What do you think of the winter holidays?
? What will you do during the winter holidays?
? Why do you plan to do so?
6 / 7
26---30 B B C C A 31---35 B A D C B 36---41 D D D B B A
42---47 D B F E C A
48---51 eleventh, us, loaves, powerful 52---54 clearly, attractive, safely
55. didn’t, any 56. Does, help 57. What was 58. How did 59. so, couldn’t 60---65 B A C B D C
66---71 D C B A D C
72---77 carefully, tell, when, wrong, love, with
78. It is exam time.
79. Yes, it is.
80. The writer doesn’t think he did very well in it.
81. Yes, they can.
83. It will be two and a half months.
X. Writing: (12%) 略
7 / 7