0. (can't) stand sb./sth. doing sth. (无法)忍受某人/某物做某事
*11. breathe in/out 吸入/呼出
*12. breathe hard/with difficulty 呼吸困难
13. take (a) (deep) breath(s) (深深地)吸(一)口气
14. waste paper 废纸
15. anyway = anyhow = in any wise 无论如何，不管怎样
16. produce terrible gas 制造糟糕的煤气、气体(废气)
17. make sb./sth. +动词原形/adj. 让某人/某物??样
18. be in/having a bad mood 心情差，处在不好的情绪中
19. had better do sth. 最好做某事
20. go to see a doctor 去看医生
21. write to... 写信给??
1、The chemical factory produces terrible gas.化工厂向外排放难闻的气体 Produce 动词 生产、出产、制造，如： Australia produces wool and meat. 澳大利亚盛产羊毛和肉 Labour produces wealth. 劳动创造财富 2、I can’t stand the environment here. 我不能忍受这样的环境 Stand 动词 忍受 Stand+n./pron. 忍受....如： The boy is too impolite.we should’t stand him any more这男孩太没礼貌了，我们不能忍受他了。
3、anyway，I hope the government will solve this problem soon. 无论如
Anyway adv. 通常用于转移话题，结束谈话或回到原话题，意为无论如何，反正。
例：He said:" It is too late."
例：He said it was too late.
1.直接引语 She said:" I am hungry."
间接引语 She said she was hungry.
She said. "My brother wants to go with me. "→
She said her brother wanted to go with her
2.直接引语 Mum said to me:" You must clean your bedroom by yourself."
间接引语 Mum told me that I had to clean my bedroom by myself.
He said to Kate. "How is your sister now?"→
He asked Kate how her sister was then
3. 直接引语Mr Smith said。 "Jack is a good worker。"→
间接引语Mr Smith said Jack was a good worker
直接引语变间接引语时，间接引语的时态要与主句的时态一致。其规律如右图。 注意： 1.直接引语为客观真理时，间接引语时态不变，仍用一般现在时。例如： Teacher told us:" The moon moves round the earth."
Teacher told us the moon moves round the earth.
2.直接引语如果是一般现在时。表示一种反复出现或习惯性的动作，变间接引语，时态不变。如： He said, "I get up at six every morning。" →He said he gets up at six every morning
He said ,“I am a boy, not a girl.”
He said that he is a boy ,not a girl.
5.如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式（例：ought to， had better, used to)和已经是过去时的形式时，（例：could, should, would, might）不再变。
1.指示代词this ---that these---those
2. 时间状语 now ----then today ---that day yesterday---the day before tomorrow ---the next day next week----the next
week last year----the year before a week ago---a week before
4. 从句动词come---go bring----take
5. 主句动词say\say to sb----ask\tell
如：She said:" I am a girl."----She said that she was a girl. (that可以省略)
例如：(1)She asked me:" Are you Mr. Li?"----She asked me if I was Mr. Li.
(2)She asked us:" Do you want to go on a picnic?"--She asked us if we wanted to go on a picnic.
例如：(1)"How much have we spent on petrol this year," Susan asked her husband.
(2)Susan asked her husband how much they had spent on petrol that year. 4.祈使句变间接引语，“一改二变三加四去。”
一改：said (to) 改为asked或told, ordered等
二变：said to 的宾语或呼语变为asked等的宾语
间接引语应改为"tell(ask, order, beg等) sb (not) to do sth."句型。如：
例（1）"Don’t make any noise," she said to the children. →She told (ordered) the children not to make any noise.
（2）He said to her:" Don't take the book away."
He asked her not to take the book away.
（3）"Bring me a cup of tea, please," said she.→
(1)"What awful weather it is!" she said.
She complained about the awful weather.
(2)"What a bright girl you are." He said to me.
He praised me that I was a bright girl.
1. (can't) stand sb./sth. doing sth. (无法)忍受某人/某物做某事
2. breathe in/out 吸入/呼出
3. breathe hard/with difficulty 呼吸困难
4. take (a) (deep) breath(s) (深深地)吸(一)口气
5. waste paper 废纸
6. anyway = anyhow = in any wise 无论如何，不管怎样
7. produce terrible gas 制造糟糕的煤气、气体(废气)
8. make sb./sth. +动词原形/adj. 让某人/某物??样
9. be in/having a bad mood 心情差，处在不好的情绪中
10. had better do sth. 最好做某事
11. go to see a doctor 去看医生
12. write to... 写信给??