1. We don't have much time with others. We are busy.
A. chat B. chatting C. to chat D. to chatting
2. Would you please me a cup? I would like with you?
A. to give, to eat a cup of tea B. to give, have a cup of tea
C. give, to have a cup of tea D. give, having a cup of tea
3. Thank you and your classmates me the books.
A. lend B. for lend C. at lending D. for lending
4. Excuse me, do you that in English?
A. What; say B. Who; speak C. Where; speak D. How; say
5. Amy usually after school every day.
A. walks to home B. walk to home C. walks home D. walk home
6. I want the room. Could you me it, please?
A. to clean; to help; clean B. cleaning; helping; to clean
C. to clean, help; to clean D. clean; help; clean
7. The shop is today, and it is from Monday to Saturday.
A. closing, opens B. close, open C. closed, open D. closed, opening
8. Kitty goes to her dancing lesson every Friday afternoon and go to the Computer Club Mondays.
A. in; on B. on; on C. at; in D. /; on
9. Each of the girls the music, but they can't anything?
A. are listening to; hear B. is hearing; listen to
C. are hearing; hear to D. is listening to; hear
10. No news good news.
A. are B. is C. be D. will be
11. You can find information on the Internet.
A. an B. five pieces of C. a piece D. a
12. Who do you want to talk with, or ?
A. he; she B. him; her C. she; him D. their; us
13. They won't go to the zoo the price them is too high.
A. because; for B. but; for C. because; of D. and; to
14. --- Simon, I think we’ll have fun English this term.
--- Yes, it is really great fun English.
A. learning; to speak B. to learn; to speak C. learning; speaking D. to learn; speaking
15. --- I always can't my homework on time.
--- How long do you spend your homework every night?
A. finish; finishing B. finish; to finish C. finishing; to finish D. to finish; finishes
16. --- I'm sorry I don't know the answer the question?
--- Don't worry. You can ask Miss Li.
A. of B. at C. to D. on
17. Teachers often tell us we shouldn't watch TV or films at weekends.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
18. --- I'm going to Guilin to spend my holiday. --- .
A. Congratulations B. That's true C. Have a good time D. That's nothing
19. He doing homework because it's too difficult and there are too much.
A. loves B. like C. dislikes D. don't like
20. It's time for class. What about ?
A. going to sleep B. going on a school trip C. waking him up D. taking a walk
7A Uni2 单元测试 第 1 页 共 4 页
Do you like to play outside? Do you like to ? Do you like to play with a ball? You can do all these if you play football.
Football players throw(扔) and catch the ball. They cannot touch the ball with their They can only kick(踢) the ball. If you have teams, you can play foot-ball. There is a goal(球门) for each team. Some goals are big net and other goals are only lines(线条).
The players on one team want to kick the ball into the other's the other's goal, they make one point.
Lots of people play . You can be or old, tall or short. Football is easy to play. All you need is a ball and a place to play. Then find enough to play. Keep playing football every day, and you will be very .
1. A. sleep B. sit C. run D. eat
2. A. activities B. tricks C. jobs D. work
3. A. can B. will C. cannot D. will not
4. A. legs B. hands C. feet D. heads
5. A. two B. three C. four D. five
6. A. goal B. room C. pool D. garden
7. A. volleyball B. baseball C. basketball D. football
8. A. young B. small C. tall D. slim
9. A. workers B. teachers C. doctors D. players
10. A. short B. unhappy C. strong D. old
Mary is an American schoolgirl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. It's Sunday morning. Mary gets up early in the morning. After breakfast her parents take her to the zoo. They want to see the pandas and other animals. The pandas live only in China. There are not any pandas in America. So they like the panda best. Outside the zoo gate there is a picture. It's a picture of a panda with “welcome”. There, in the zoo, Mary sees not only pandas, but also many other animals. The panda is round and fat. It looks like a ball. It always moves slowly like a ball rolling. The elephant is the biggest animal on land. There are many monkeys on the hill. Some of them are sitting in the tree. Some are running and others are climbing up the trees.
1. Mary is from .
A. China B. Beijing C. the USA D. England
2. On Sunday morning she gets up .
A. too late B. a little late C. quite late D. early
3. The pandas .
A. live in America B. live only in China
C. live in Beijing D. live in America and China
4. Which is the biggest animal on land?
A. The panda. B. The tiger. C. The elephant. D. The lion.
5. There are many monkeys .
A. under the trees B. up the trees C. in the trees D. on the hill
Old John goes to see a doctor. The doctor looks over him and says, “Medicine(药) cannot help you. You must have a good rest. Go to a quiet place for a month. Go to bed early.” A month later, old John goes to see the doctor again.
“Oh, doctor,” says old John, “I feel quite well now. I have a good rest. I go to bed early, I drink a lot of milk and I walk a lot. You advice(建议) certainly helps me. But you ask me to smoke
7A Uni2 单元测试 第 2 页 共 4 页
one cigar a day, and the one cigar a day nearly kills(杀死) me at first. It is no joke(笑话) to start smoking at my age.”
6. The doctor .
A. asks him to take some medicine B. gives him some medicine
C. asks him not to take any medicine D. does not say any word about medicine
7. Old John after a month.
A. does not get well B. gets well C. is young D. is old
8. Which one is true?
A. Old John smokes before. B. Old John doesn't smoke before.
C. Old John doesn't smoke a cigar a day. D. Old John smokes less than before.
9. When old John is ill, he looks .
A. young B. old C. younger D. older
10. The best title(标题) for the story should be .
A. Old John B. Old John is ill
C. The doctor's advice D. Old John does as the doctor asks him
My name is Erick. I am 12. My birthday is on October 12th. I am from America. I'm in Class 3, Grade 7. We are learning Chinese in our school. Our Chinese teacher's name is Wang Hao.
Here are some of my friends. Jimmy is tall and he has black hair. He is good at playing basketball. He is a member of the Basketball Club. May is short and she wears glasses and a yellow' dress. She likes English very much and speaks English very well. Sally is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming. She swims best in the swimming team. I like music. I'm the boy with glasses. Write to me soon and tell me about your friends.
1. Would you like to play basketball with us? Of ????????.
2. Daniel goes to the ????????????Club every afternoon.
3. Excuse me, is this a ???????? ticket?
4. Every afternoon her parents go for a /????????in the playground. 5. Does she want to buy some beautiful ??????????
6. Millie goes to the dancing lesson on ??????????? afternoon.
7. ??????? you like to get information about the match?
8. This question is too ????????????? for me.
9. You need more ???????????? on the piano.
10. Keep quiet! The baby is ????????????.
1. My father goes fishing (two) a month.
2. It is 22:00p.m. You can't buy the book from the bookshop, because it isn't (open) now.
3. Mr Hu is a young teacher. He teaches (we) English.
4. Sunday is the (one) day of a week?
7A Uni2 单元测试 第 3 页 共 4 页
5. Which do you like (well), volleyball or badminton?
6. Simon and I go to different (club).
7. She is one of the best (swim) of the Swimming Club.
1. They do some shopping at (周末).
2. She plans to go swimming three (次) a week.
3. My grandfather has a bird. (它的) feathers are very beautiful.
4. Lang Ping was a good (排球) player. She is our hero.
5. Are there any (模型) ships in China Space Museum?
6. He wants to borrow some (报纸) to read.
7. How many (图书馆) are there in your city?
8. I think the question is (困难) to answer.
9. Do you (锻炼) every day?
1. Each student should (listen) to the teacher carefully in class.
2. All my classmates are busy (get) ready for the coming English test.
3. Would you like (organize) a class trip to Hongmei Park?
4. How long do you usually spend (chat) with your parents every day?
5. It's nice of you. Thank you very much for (buy) me the new bike.
6. He is looking forward to (go) on a school trip.
7. --- Who (dislike) playing football in your class
--- Most girls don't like it because they are not good at it.
8. I need (find) more information about the museum on the Internet before supper.
9. English is too difficult for him. So he has to practise (read) English for half an hour every morning.
10. your father (take) the dog for a walk after supper?
does Millie do after-school activities? (对划线部分提问)
does Millie spend doing her homework?
3. Tom doesn't ride to school. (改为肯定句)
4. Kate does her homework on Mondays. (改为否定句)
Kate her homework on Mondays.
5. We can see some pictures on the wall. (改为一般疑问句)
you see pictures on the wall?
7A Uni2 单元测试 第 4 页 共 4 页