________ they are twins, they are different in many ways.
A. Because B. Though C. If D. Until
Are you ________ ________ children?
1. Dave Morrison is __________ (quiet) than most of the kids in his class.
2. Tom is _______________(serious) than Sam.
3. Sam is ________________ (shy) than Tom.
4. Liu Ying is as ____________ (popular) as Liu Li.
5. Who is ____________ (thin), you or your sister?
6. Connie is ________________ (serious) than Lucia.
7. This box is much ___________ (heavy) than that one.
8. Which one is ___________ (good), the yellow one or the green one?
9. Mr. Smith is a _____________ (good) teacher. He always helps us to learn math.
10. I am not very ____________ (outgoing). I like to stay at home and read.
1. My brother likes p_________ music very much.
2. I like friends who are d_______________ from me.
4. His father is very kind. But mine is very s __________.
5. English is very useful, so it is very i_________ to us.
6. Holly can make us laugh easily and he is f____________ than anyone else.
7. Dave doesn’t like to talk with others. He is q_________ than me.
8. Mr. Smith is my t____________. He teaches me English.
9. My friend is the s___________ as me. We are both quiet.
10. We read newspapers for i__________.
1. This yellow coat is cheaper than that blue one. (同义句转换)
That blue coat is ________ ________ ________ this yellow one.
2. Sarah is heavier than her sister. (同义句转换)
Sarah’s sister is ________ ________ Sarah.
3. Alan’s new hat isn’t the same as mine. (同义句转换)
Alan’s new hat is ________ ________ mine.
4. Mrs Wang’s son swims very well. (同义句转换)
Mrs Wang’s son ________ ________ ________ swimming.
5. Sam is ten years old. Jim is twelve years old. (合并为一句)
Jim is two years ________ ________ Sam.
（ ）1. The man in the blue shirt is ______ than the man in the white shirt.
A. funny B. much funny C. funnier D. more funnier
（ ）2. —What do you think of your new friend Annie?
—She’s a top student(好学生). But she is ______ at sports than me.
A. good B. better C. bad D. worse （ ）3. It’ll take us a whole day to get there by train. So it’s ______ for you to take enough(足够的) food.
A. necessary B. healthy C. different D.
（ ）4. His bicycle is the same as _______.
A. she B. her C. me D. hers
（ ）5. My little sister is good ______ playing the violin.
A. with B. for C. of D. at （ ）6. This year red isn’t as ______ as green.
A. popular B. more popular C. less popular D. the most popular
（ ）7. Linda is more outgoing than me, ______ you see.
A. like B. as C. so D. but （ ）8. Those two girls are twins, ______, they look very different.
A. although B. but C. however D.
（ ）9. My parents are ______ math teachers; they teach in
A. all B. both C. too D. first
（ ）10. Which kind of movies do you like ______, action movies or comedies?
A. good B. well C. better D. best
1. Mr Morgan is a s________ man. He hardly ever laughs.
2. My daughter has an i________ in singing. And she is also interested in dancing.
3. People can get lots of i________ from the Internet.
4. I think ________(物理) is more interesting than math.
5. The two girls formed(建立) a beautiful _______(友谊).
1. Do you and Jack have
2. Mona and Tina are twins, but there are many ________ between them.
3. We all love Eric. He enjoys ________.
4. I do a lot to make my room ________ more beautiful.
5. Another summer is coming. It’s getting warmer and ________.
My younger sister is ______________ than me.
Those two girls _______________ black eyes and black hair.
________________ the movie is very popular, I don’t like it.
Who _______________ should get this job?
—Is your elder brother a quiet man?
—Quiet? He never _______________.
H: Hi, Pedro. What makes you so happy? Do you have any good news?
P: There’s a new comer in our class. His name’s Vince.
H: W______(1) does he look like?
P: He is of the same height and build a______(2) me. My classmates say we look like the t______(3).
H: Is he fun?
P: Yes, he is f______(4) than me.
H: Does he like playing basketball?
P: Yes, he does. Every day he plays with it for m______(5) hours than me.
H: Oh, you’re really similar(相似的).
1. serious 2. interest 3. information 4. physics 5. friendship
1. in common 2. differences 3. telling jokes 4. look 5. warmer 6~10 ABCBC
1. a little taller 2. both have
1. What 2. as 3. twins
3. Although 4. funnier 4. do you think 5. more 5. stops talking