7B C4 Language 课时教案与练习---代 词
1. 人称代词的主格在句子中作主语,用于动词之前. e.g.: 2. 人称代词的宾格形式在句子中做宾语, 放在动词或介词的后面 e.g.:
We are going to the cinema. Would you like to go with us?
3. you 既是 “你” “你们” 的主格, 又是 “你们”的宾格; her 既是 “她”的所有格, 又是 “她”的宾格. 我们可以通过它们在句子中的位置来判断它们是属于主格,所有格还是宾格. e.g.: areare a beautiful girl. 4. 人称代词并列使用的顺序:
(1) you and I ; he/she/it and I ; you/he/she/it and I 第二人称->第三人称->第一人称
(2) we and you ; you and they ; we, you and they 第一人称->第二人称->第三人称 e.g. You, he and I are in the same class.
(1) 形容词性物主代词的用法: 形容词性物主代词具有形容词的特征,后接名词. school.
’注意: 形容词性物主代词前后都不能加上定冠词 “the”.
e.g.: This is my the umbrella. (误)
That is the her new clock. (误)
(2) 名词性物主代词的用法: 语和宾语。
His bike is new. But mine is old. (作主语）
I have finished my homework. Have you finished yours? （作宾语）
Whose coat is this? It’s hers. （作表语）
(3)区别: 形容词性物主代词的后面必须加上名词才可以在句中使用; 而名词性物主代词后面绝对不能再加名词了.
e.g.: This is
Those books aren’t .
e.g. I can do it myself.
I saw Jim himself.
(3). 反身代词常用在buy, enjoy, help, hurt, teach, wash, look after等动词后作宾语，表示动作落在主语本身。
e.g. He teaches himself English.
She is old enough to look after herself.
(4) 反身代词本身不能单独作主语. 如:
e.g.: MyselfI myself drove the car. (我自己开车)
help yourself to? 请自便吃点?
by oneself 独自地
enjoy oneself 过得很开心
1. all the time 一直
2. … across the busy road… 穿过马路
走过这条街 across & through
… 去… 的路
Can you tell me the way to Song Gang Middle School? 讲笑话 tell , speak , say & talk 仔细观察 watch , see , look & look at 感到骄傲/自豪 7. help yourself 请自便! 8. have to & must
9. use … to … 用… 来
10. make…+ adj 使… e.g.: make the meaning clear
( ) 1. A. I and you B. I and he C. You and I D. He and I ( in the night.
A. woke he up B. woke him up C. woke up him D. woke up he ( ) 3. Sorry, this book isn’t . It’
A. I ; his B. my ; him C. mine ; him D. mine ; his ( noses.
A. our B. ours C. we D. ourselves ( A. us B. we C. our D. ours ( ) 6. --- Did you meet Jim?
--- Yes, I met A. his B. he C. him D. her
( ) 7. It’s time for to go to school.
A. their B. theirs C. them D. they
( ) 8. ______ office is much larger than _____.
A. Ours; yours B. Our; yours C. Their; our D. Your; their
( ) 9. Here’s _ _ exercise book. Is it __ _?
A. a; his B. an; her C. a; mine D. an; yours
( didn’t like
A. him ; his ; it B. him ; he ; it C. his ; he ; its D. him ; he ; its
( favourite hobby is playing chess.
A. He B. His C. Him D. himself
( A. they B. themselves C. their D. them
( ) 13. I don’t like dogs. I’ A. they B. it C. its D. them
( ) 14. _____ are in the same class.
A. You, he and I B. I, you and he C. He, I and you D. You, I and he
( ) 15. Let _____ do it by _____.
A. he, him B. him, himself C. they, themselves D. them, themself
( ) 16. _____ enjoyed ______ in the park yesterday.
A. They, themselves B. We, us C. They, them D. I, ourselves
( ) 17. Hello, everyone! ____ name are Lily and Lucy. ____ are from America. ___
hope you can help ____ to learn Chinese.
A. We, We, We, our B. Our, We, We, them
C. Our, We, We, us D. We, Our, We, us
( ) 18. ____ have a dog. _____ name is Wangwang.
A. I , It B. I , Its C. My, It D. My, It’s
( ) 19. ______ office is much larger than _____.
A. Ours; yours B. Our; yours
C. Their; our D. Your; their
（ ）20. Please let have a look, OK?
A. me B. I C. my D. I’m
1. I don’t know this girl. Do you know _______?
2. I don’t know those girls. Do you know _______?
3. I don’t know that man. Do you know _______?
4. I don’t know Mr. Li’s wife. Do you know _______?
5. I don’t know Tom. Do you know ______?
6. I don’t know Tom’s parents. Do you know ________?
7. I don’t know Jane’s brother. Do you know ________?
8. I don’t know the woman in red over there. Do you know _______?
1. I want to see her but she doesn’t want to see me
2. They want to see me but ____ don’t want to see _____
3. She wants to see him but _____ doesn’t want to see_____
4. We want to see them but _____ don’t want to see _____
5. He wants to see us but ______don’t want to see ______
6. They want to see her but ______ doesn’t want to see ______
7. I want to see them but _____ don’t want to see ______
8. You want to see her but _____ doesn’t want to see ______
1. My mother wakes_____ (I) up every morning.
2. _____(he) often helps _____(I) with my English.
3．I see _____(she) with_____(they).
4. Listen to _____(I) carefully, please.
5. The book belongs to ____(I).
6. The new teacher is friendly to ______(we).
7. ______(we) should plant more trees and take care of _____(they).
8. ______(we) need more people to join _____(we) in this project.
9. Without trees, ______(we) would die.
10. Trees give out oxygen for____(we) to breathe.
11. Is _____(he) your friend, ______(he) knows a lot about _____(you).
12. Winter is behind______(we).
13. These events will help ____(you) better understand France .
14. ______(I) spend 10 yuan on the book.
15. The book costs _____(I) 10 yuan.
16. ______(it) takes______(I) 10 yuan to buy the book
17. I want ____(he) to go with_____(she).
18. What’s wrong with_____(you)?
19. What can_____(I) do for_____(you)?
20. Scientist are only now beginning to understand ______(they).
It was my sister Ann’ (took (it/its).
In the evening, we went out for a Korean(韩国的) dinner. The waiter brought (7) (our / us) favourite dishes. My father said (himself/ we) could order any dish we wanted. Ann (them/it)
( her/herself) at the table. It was delicious. The waiter was very friendly, (him/himself) a big tip.