26. —Is Li Xiaohua your Chinese name?
A. Yes, I am B. Yes, he is C. No, it isn’t D. No, she isn’t
27. —Is there ________ “u” and ________ “l” in word “ruler”?
—Yes, there is.
A. a; a B. an; an C. a; an D. an; a
28. —How many ________ are there in the Olympic Games symbol?
A. balls B. rings c. keys D. games
29. —Look! What’s that?
—Oh, a set of keys ________ on the playground.
A. am B. is C. are D. 不填
30. —Is this ________ textbook?
—No, it’s not. ________ is in the desk.
A. you; My B. your; My C. yours; Mine D. your; Mine
31. —Who’s your English teacher?
—Miss Li. She teaches ________ English very well.
A. our B. us C. ours D. we
32. —Do you want ________?
—Yes, I do.
A. go home B. to go to home C. to go home D. going home
33. —Would you like ________ drink, sir?
—Yes, please. A cup of tea and two glasses of juice.
A. some B. any C. many D. much
34. —What are those in the drawer?
A. They are bookcases B. Those are some photos
C. They are my Chinese books D. It’s an orange
35. —________ you help me take the English book to Feifei?
—Sorry, I ________. I have a lot of homework to do.
A. Need; needn’t B. Need; need C. Can; can’t D. Can; can
36. —Thanks for ________ me the keys.
—It’s my pleasure.
A. bring B. to bring C. bringing D. brings
37. —Where are you sitting in the classroom?
—I’m sitting ________ Tom.
A. in front B. in front of C. in the front D. in the front of
38. —I’m a new student. My name is Mike. Nice to meet you.
A. How are you? B. This is my teacher. C. Nice to meet you, too. D. Thank you
A. Spell it, please B. How do you spell “pencil”
C. Can you spell “pencil D. Is this your pencil
40. In China the first name is the ________ name, but in America, the ________ name
is the family name.
A. family; last B. last; middle C. middle; last D. first; last
A This is my father. name is Carl Smith. He is a teacher in my school. He father’s sister. My grandparents __love my family!
41. A. on B. in C. of D. for
42. A. He B. His C. He’s D. Her
43. A. say B. speak C. talk D. call
44. A. friend B. teacher C. aunt D. cousin
45. A. isn’t B. can C. aren’t D. can’t
It is half past five. School is Vicky comes back. His mother is not at 弹珠) and plays with it near the house. his favorite food and he wants to eat them.
“The other two are for ____,” says his mother. “You each have one.”
“But I am hungry now, mum” says the boy. “____ I have two?”
“Yes, you can. Go and cut ____ in half.”
46. A. on B. over C. big D. new
47. A. open B. closed C. old D. black
48. A. photos B. sports C. sisters D. computers
49. A. spelling B. drawing C. singing D. running
50. A. looks B. calls C. finds D. brings
51. A. basket B. baseball C. plant D. hat
52. A. one B. two C. three D. four
53. A. Jim B. Becky C. Jim and Becky D. me
54. A. Need B. Can C. Am D. Are
55. A. you B. your C. yourself D. yours
Martin Baker is a bus driver. He lives in a small town with his wife and they have four younger children. His wife’s father, Mr. Butcher, lives with them, too. He is too old to do any work. He sits in his chair near the bed all day; but in summer, when it is warm enough to sit outside, he sometimes takes his chair into the garden.
Mr. Baker is very ill for over a month. He is too ill to do his job. He is not well enough to go back to work. He is still too weak to drive his bus.
Martin’s oldest son is twenty-five. He teaches in a village school. He lives in the village because it takes too long to travel there every day from his father’s house. The other children are not yet old enough to go out to work. They still go to school except for the youngest daughter. She is still too young to go to school.
56. From the passage we can know ______.
A. Mr. Baker’s age B. Mr. Baker’s job C. Mr. Baker’s workplace D. Mr. Baker’s parents
57. The text tells us that ______.
A. Mr. Baker is the oldest in the village B. Mrs. Baker is the oldest in the school
C. Mr. Butcher is the oldest in the family D. Mrs. Butcher is the oldest in the town
58. What does Mr. Baker’s oldest child do?
A. He’s a teacher. B. He’s a student. C. He’s a bus driver. D. I don’t know.
59. Of the Baker’s children, how many of them go to school?
A. Three B. Two C. One D. None
60. Mr. Baker’s oldest child may be ______.
A. about ten years younger than Mr. Baker
B. about fifteen years old
C. more than thirty years old
D. nearly twenty years older than his youngest one
A. 439-6175 B. 485-7700 C. 458-3216 D. 465-0921
62. Linda’s ______ is lost.
A. duck B. cat C. black backpack D. backpack
63. Alan found an English-Chinese dictionary ______.
A. on Linda’s desk B. under the red desk C. in his desk D. under his desk
64. If you find a school ID card, it may be ______.
A. Alan’s B. Tommy’s C. Jim’s D. Paul’s
65. The person who calls 458-3216 may ______.
A. find a cat B. have a dictionary C. lose a cat D. lose a watch
Mrs. Jones is waiting for an important telephone call, but she has no bread in the house, so she leaves the baby at home and says to his five-year-old brother, “I’m going to the shops, Jimmy, and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”
While she is out, the telephone rings, and Jimmy answers it. “Hello,” says a man, “Is your mother here?”
“No,” answers Jimmy.
“Well, when she comes back, say to her Mr. Baker telephones.”
“Mr. Baker. Write it down B-A-K-E-R.”
“How do you make a B?”
“How do I make…? Listen, little boy, is there anybody else with you? Any brothers or sisters?”
“My brother Billy is here.”
“Good. I want to talk to him, please.”
“All right.” Jimmy takes the telephone to the baby’s bed and gives it to Billy. When their mother comes back, she asks, “Does anyone telephone?”
“Yes,” says Jimmy, “a man. But he only wants to talk to Billy.”
66. Mrs. Jones is waiting for ______.
A. her husband B. her children C. an important telephone call D. her brother
67. Jimmy is ______.
A. Billy’s brother B. Mrs. Jones’ brother C. Mr. Baker’s son D. Mrs. Jones’ daughter
68. Mrs. Jones is going to the shop to buy ______.
A. Mr. Baker B. milk C. bread D. rice
69. Billy is ______ than Jimmy.
A. older B. younger C. taller D. cleverer
70. From the story we know that ______.
A. Jimmy can write a lot of words B. Jimmy can write few words
C. Jimmy can write few letters D. Jimmy can write a lot of letters
72. The windows(窗户) ______ the wall are bright and clean.
73. ______ Jerry and Tom good friends?
74. There are many video tapes ______ the bookcase.
75. Please ______ your books here tomorrow.
Dave is a 12-year-old boy. There are t______ people in the family: h______ father, mother and he. They are i______ Shanghai. Dave likes the c______ of blue. Look, his j______ and backpack are blue. He is in Class 3. 22 boys and 18 g______ are in his Class. His good f______ Liu Kun and Li Lei are in Class 3, too. Miss Wang is their math teacher. She is a good teacher. Her c______ are interesting. Math is not difficult for them.
Dave likes p______ computer games, but he doesn’t play t______ every day. He plays sports every day. It is good for his health.