非谓语动词：也就是不能用作 谓语的动词。 动词不定式
V_ing 过去分词 动词原形
肯定式： to +动词原形 1、构成 否定式： not to +动词原形 2、动词不定式的常见用法 A、不定式作 主语
（1）To learn English well is not easy. （2）To protect our environment is very important
当不定式作主语时，习惯上用作it形式主语，而 将动词不定式后置，构成固定句型。 It’s +adj +to do sth. （1）It’s not easy to learn English well. （2）It’s important to protect our environment.
（1）I hope to be a doctor. （2）She can’t afford to buy a camera.
常见的只能跟to不定式的动词及短语。 想要want wish 希望 hope希望 决定decide
学会learn 计划plan 迫不及待can’t wait 负担不起can’t afford 想要would like 准备get ready
Wang Tao hopes to be a scientist in the future and wishes to visit the moon by himself. He would like to collect pictures about the moon very much, so he learns to search the Internet and wants to get more Information . Then he plans to buy a computer, but he can’t afford to buy one. Now he can’t wait to look for a job and decides to work hard at it. At the same time he get ready to make his dream come true.
（1）My mother always likes me to get up early. （2）Lucy often teaches me to learn English. 常见动词： 邀请invite 请、叫ask 告诉tell 想要want 鼓励encourage 允许allow 喜欢like 警告warn
教teach 想要would like One day my mother allowed me to go to the park, but she warned me not to come back late.My father liked me to go with Lucy,because he wanted me to learn English from Lucy. I invited her to go with me . Lucy taught me to study English and encouraged me to speak more English . Sometimes she asked me to teach her Chinese.I would like her to stay with me very much, so I told her to wait for me outside the school gate every Saturday.
D、不定式作定语 熟记下列短语 something to eat
anything else to say something nice to eat
something to drink
much work to do lots of housework to do
1.I have a lot of homework to do. 2.Do you have anything to say? 3. My father has something important to tell me.
4. Would you like something to drink?
1. I don’t know where to go . 2. He didn’t know what to do . 3.Can you tell me how to get there ? 4. I can’t decide which to choose.
―疑问词 + 不定式” 结构可以转换为从句形式
（1）I don’t know where I will go. （2）He didn’t know what he would do. （3）Can you tell me how I can get there. （4）I can’t decide which I will choose.
F、常见固定搭配 1.too … to do (1)The desk is too heavy to carry . (2)The boy is too young to go to school . 2.be + adj + enough to do (1)The girl is old enough to go
to school. (2)The ice is thick enough to skate on . (3)The room is big enough for 10 people to live in . 3.It’s time to do sth 或It’s time for sb to do sth . (1)It’s time to have a rest. (2)It’s time for us to play football . 4.It takes sb some time to do sth . It takes me three days to finish the job . 5.be + adj （glad . sorry .sure . happy . afraid等表情感 的形容词后）+ to do sth . (1) I’m sorry to trouble you . (2) I’m afraid to face my mother .
二、v-ing 1、常见跟ing的动词 喜欢enjoy 完成finish 介意mind 2、词组搭配中的ing形式 练习practise 保持keep
（1）be worth doing （2）be busy doing （3）feel like doing （4）keep sb doing 3、词组搭配中受介词影响需用v-ing 1）keep on doing 2）be good at doing 3）do well in doing 4）stop…from doing 5）thanks…for doing 6) without doing 7) help…with doing 8) be used for doing 9) be interested in doing 10) spend…（in）doing 11) what (how) about doing 12) It’s another way of doing 13) instead of doing 14) be afraid of doing 15) get ready for doing 16) prefer doing…to doing… 17) make a contribution to doing 18) try out doing
4、词组搭配中ing的形式 候诊室 家常做法 waiting room home cooking 起跑线 starting line 购物篮 shopping basket 禁止吸烟 No smoking 餐厅 dining room 终点线 finishing line 阅览室 reading room 禁止停车 No parking 植树节 Tree Planting Day
起居室 sitting room 购物单 shopping list 只有立足之地 standing room only 游泳课 swimming lesson
切割机 cutting machine 购物中心 shopping centre 毛笔 writing brush 潜水 scuba diving
go swimming（hiking , fishing, skating , shopping）
do some （cooking, reading, washing, cleaning, shopping）
三、动词原形 1、使役动词：let . make .have 1.Let’s begin our class. 2.Don’t make the baby cry. 3.He always have me do much housework.
（1）Why not +动词原形 （2）Why don’t you+动词原形 （3）You’d better +动词原形 （4）You’d better not +动词原形 （5 ) Will you please +动词原形 （6）Will you please not +动词原形
四、过去分词 1.have sth done 让别人做某事，表示动作由别人来完成 （1） I will have my hair cut. （2） I had my bad tooth pulled out. 2、常见短语： A boy called Jim a man named John get lost get dressed given name man-made satellite a worried mother a broken glass 五、感观动词
1.常见感观动词: see , watch, hear, feel , found
+ing形式 2.感观动词 +动词原形 表示动作的全过程 表示动作正在进行
（1)He saw a purse lying on the ground on her way home. （2）I saw him go into the classroom just now.
六、下列动词既可接不定式又可接ing形式，但意义有区别。 doing 表示停止正在做的事 1.stop to do sth 表示停止原来的事开始干另一件事 （1）The baby is sleeping , please don’t stop singing. （2）After a long walk , he s
topped to have a rest. 2.go on doing sth to do sth
（1）He went on working all day. （2）After he finished his homework , he went on to review his lesson to do sth 3. forget remember doing sth （1）Don’t forget to turn off the light when you leave the office. （2）I remembered meeting the teacher before, he worked in the lab.
1. Thank you for us so well . A. to teach B. teaches C. taught D. teaching 2. I often do some on Sundays. A. washed B. to wash C. washing D. washes 3. The boy Jack in Class One is my brother. A. call B. to be called C. calling D. called 4. It often takes me half an hour home. A. Walking B. to walk C. walked D. walks 5. Don’t forget her clean water every day . A. to give B. giving C. given D. give
6. I think it is important
A. learning B. learn
English well .
C. to learn D. learned
7. The funny story made us all A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughing D. laughed 8. Our teacher told us A. to work B. work C. working D. worked hard at our lessons . hard .
9. Could you tell me this newspaper ? A. to read how B. how to read C C. what to read D. what read 10. I don’t know next . A A. what to do B. what to do it C C. how to do D. to how do it 11. My hair is too long , so I must have it this afterno A.cut B. cuts C. cutting D. cutted 12. Remember last for class again . A A. not to B. be not to C C. not to be D. not to come 13. Mr Smith asked the man the queue . A A. not jump B. didn’t jump C C. not to jump D. to not jump
with us ? You see , it’s very
A. go ; interested
C. to go ; interested
B. go; interesting
D. going ; interesting
15.– What about
to the cinema tonight ?
with you .
--That’s a good idea. I’d like
A. going ; going
C. going ; to go
B. to go ; to go
D. go ; going
16.Everyone here is busy read for the coming entrance tests . A. get B. to get C. getting D. gets
17.we’ve worked for two hours . Let’s
A. stop to have B. stop having
a rest .
C. to stop to have D .stopping having 18. Would you mind A. do B. to go me a favour（恩惠）？ C. doing D. did him . C. to help D. helping
19. Mr Wang asked me A. help B. helps
20. Please tell Jim not
A. to B. be C. to be
late again .
D. be to
21.Miss Yang asked the boy sleeping in the room .
, the baby was
A. to stop to sing B. to stop singing C. stop singing 22.The boy wants moon . A. asking B. to ask 23.Please don’t forget A. to write B. writing D. stop to sing his father a question about the C. ask D. asked
to me , will you ? C. write
24. Mother decided — Tom away from school .
A. to keep not B. keep not
C. not to keep D. not keep
25. It’s about six o’clock, Let’s — supper now . A. stop having B. to stop having C. stop to have D. to stop to have 26.We’d better — on the road . A car may hit us .
A. not to play
B. not play
C. to not play D. don’t play
27. Liu Mei helped the Turners — their tickets on the train .
B. look up
C. pick up
D. look like
28. I often see them — wit
h some foreigners . A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. talked
29. I often see them — with some foreigners . A. talk B. to talk C. talking D. talked 30. He says life won’t be worth — without love . A. live B.living C. living D. to live
31.This morning I saw a man my way .
on the street on
A.lives ; there
B. lived ; to school
D. to lie ; home .
C. lying ; to school
32.He has given up
A.play B. to play
tennis since he was ill .
C. playing D.plays
33. ----will you come to the net bar with me ?
---- sorry , My mother always tells me A. not go B. not to go C. go there . D. to go
34._ Do you still remember
me somewhere Beijing ?
-- Yes ,of course . Two years ago .
A. to see B. see C. seeing D. saw
35. Parents must warn their children — .
A. to play with fire C. of playing fire B. not to play with fire D. playing fire