词汇：able tonight monkey
5．晚饭吃蛋糕 6. move to Canada 7. look out of the window 8. get a pet monkey 9. hurt her leg 10. hear the news
Step I 呈现
1. 教师说：We've learnt a lot about students in different countries. Now you are going to listen to a conversation about another student, Laura. Please close your books and listen to the recording. Pay more attention to the intonation. 导入本课的任务。
2. 播放34页A部分录音，然后引导学生说出语调模式。问学生一些问题，如：Did the voice rise or fall at the end of the sentence? 帮助学生总结出几个陈述句发音的共同点：句末用降 调。让学生猜测几个用升调的句子表达何种语气。
3 让学生打开课本，再播放一遍录音，每听一句暂停一下，让他们跟着录音朗读，要求他们 认真模仿录音中的语调。
Step II 练习
Step III 家庭作业
( )1 .I'm hungry. I'd like bread to eat.
A.any B.many C.a D.some
( )2. .These flowers are for .
A.he and me B.you and her C.you and he D.you and I
( )3. .I can English, but I can't it in English.
A.speak, speak B.say, say C.say, speak D.speak, say
( )4. .Please pass me a pen A.to write on B.write with C.to write with D.writing
( )5.There is a bridge the river.
A.above B.over C.under D.in
1. I’m 15 years old now and I can take good care of (my). 2. Do you know the (long) of the Great Wall? 3. There are many kinds of (monkey) in our city park.
4. It’s late. Why not (drive) my car? 5. Life is like _____ ___ (climb). You need more practice. 6. Yesterday mother spent 2 hours (clean) the house.
7. I think the book is (use) to us.
8. I don’t think (read) in the evening is good for your eyesight. 9. As we all know, light (travel) faster than sound. 10. Lin Tao goes to the country to see his grandparents (two) a month. 11.The dishes in the restaurant are very (taste).
12.He hopes he (win) the first prize again in the 2012 Olympic Games. 13.Wang Hao spends 6 hours (practice) (play) table tennis every day. 14.It rained heavily yesterday, so my father (drive) me to school. 15.We always have a great time (chat) with each other. 16. (take) a bus is much faster than walking, 17.Quiet! The students (have) an English class. 18.Could you tell me how (get) to the hospital?
A college teacher invited two businessmen(商人)to dinner at his home.One of the two men never went to school when he was young and was worried that he couldn’t answer other men’s questions correctly(正确的).But his friend said,”Don’t worry,Tom.Just do what I do,and don’t talk about anything if you don’t understand it.”
Everything went on quite well,but by the end of the evening had had a lot of drink,and began to get careless.
One of the guests(客人) asked him if he liked Edison,and Tom answered,”It’s pleasant,but I like whisky(威士忌) better.”
All the guests kept quiet for a moment and soon they began to leave.When the two men went out of the house,the friend said to Tom,”You certainly made yourself a fool(傻子)because you told me whisky foolishly(愚蠢地)!”
“What do you mean?” asked the other man.”What was wrong with it?”
“We all know that Edison isn’t a kind of drink.”his friend said,”it’s a kind of music!” 根据短文内容，判断正（T）误（F）
( ) 1. The passage is about how to go to dinner.
( ) 2.One businessman was afraid to answer questions because he thought he had
( ) 3.One businessman told the other to try to talk less at dinner.
( ) 4.One businessman thought that Edison was a kind of drink and the other thought that
Edison was a leader (领导者)
( ) 5.Reading the passage ,we can know the two businessmen were foolish.