1. by + doing 通过……方式 如：I learn English by studying with a group by 还可以表示：“在…旁” I live by the river.
“经过” The thief entered the room by the window.
“乘车” The student went to park by bus.
表时间，在……之前I’ll come back by ten o’clock.
2. talk about 谈论，议论，讨论 talk to sb. === talk with sb. 与某人说话 The students often talk about movies after class. 学生们常常在课后讨论电影。
3. 提建议的句子： What/ how about +doing sth.? 如：What/ How about going shopping? Why don’t you + do sth.? 如：Why don’t you go shopping? Why not + do sth. ? 如：Why not go shopping? Let’s + do sth. 如： Let’s go shopping
Shall we/ I + do sth.? 如：Shall we/ I go shopping?
4. a lot 许多 常用于句末 如：I eat a lot. 我吃了许多。
5. too…to 太…而不能
常用的句型: too+adj./adv. + (for sb.) + to do sth.===so +adj./adv+ that+ 否定句 如：I’m too tired to say anything. 我太累了，什么都不想说。
He speaks too quickly for me to understand他讲的太快了，我听不懂。 ==== He speaks so quickly that I can’t understand.
6. aloud, loud与loudly的用法，三个词都与"大声"或"响亮"有关。
(1).aloud是副词,重点在出声能让人听见,但声音不一定很大,常用在读书或说话上。通常放在动词之后。aloud没有比较级形式。经常与read连用。 如: He reads the story aloud to his son.他朗读那篇故事给他儿子听。
(2).loud可作形容词或副词。用作副词时,常与speak, talk, laugh等动词连用,多用于比较级,须放在动词之后。
如: She told us to speak a little louder. 她让我们说大声一点。
He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in public. 他不当众大声谈笑。
7. not …at all 一点也不 根本不
not经常可以和be动词或助动词结合在一起，at all 则放在句尾
如： I don’t like coffee at all. 我非常喜欢牛奶。我一点也不喜欢咖啡。
8. be / get excited about sth.=== be / get excited about doing sth. === be excited to do sth. 对…感兴奋
如：I am / get excited about going to Beijing.
=== I am excited to go to Beijing. 我对去北京感到兴奋。
9. ① end up doing sth 以做某事结束……
如：The party ended up singing. 晚会以唱歌而结束。
② end up with sth. 以…结束 如：
The party ended up with a song. 晚会以她的歌唱而告终。
10. first of all 首先
. to begin with 一开始
later on 后来、随
11. also 也、而且（用于肯定句）常在句子的中间
too 也 (用于肯定句) 常在句末
12. make mistakes 犯错 如：I often make mistakes. 我经常犯错。
make a mistake 犯一个错误 如： I have made a mistake. 我已经犯了一个错误。
13. laugh at sb. 笑话；取笑（某人） 如：Don’t laugh at me!不要取笑我!
14. take notes 做笔记，做记录
15. enjoy doing sth . 喜欢做…乐意做…
如：She enjoys playing football. 她喜欢踢足球。
enjoy oneself 过得愉快 如：He enjoyed himself. 他过得愉快。
17. make up 组成、构成
18. one of +(the+ 形容词比较级)+名词复数形式 …其中之一
如： She is one of the most popular teachers. 她是最受欢迎的教师之一。
19. It’s +形容词+(for sb. ) to do sth. (对于某人来说)做某事…
常见的形容词有：necessary, easy, difficult, kind等……
如：It’s difficult (for me ) to study English.对于我来说学习英语太难了。 句中的it 是形式主语，真正的主语是to study English
20. practice doing 练习做某事
如：She often practice speaking English. 她经常练习说英语。
21. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
如：LiLei has decided to go to BeiJing . 李雷已经决定去北京。
22. unless 如果不，除非 引导条件状语从句
如：You will fail unless you work hard..假如你不努力你会失败。
I won’t write unless he writes first. 除非他先写要不我不写
23. 处理deal with(可以与how 连用) ==do with（可以与what连用） 如：I don’t know how to deal with the problem
==I don’t know what to do with the problem.我不知道怎样处理这个问题
24. worry about sb./ sth. 担心某人/ 某事==be worried about
如：Mother always worries about her son. 妈妈总是担心他的儿子。
===mother is always worried about her son
25. be angry with sb. 对某人生气 如：I was angry with her. 我对她生气。
26. perhaps === maybe 也许
27. go by (时间) 过去 如： Two years went by. 两年过去了。
时间流逝 Time goes by
28. see/watch sb. / sth. doing 看见某人正在做某事 强调正在发生
see/watch sb. / sth. do 看见某人在做某事 如：
如:She saw him drawing a picture in the classroom.她看见他正在教室里画画。
29. each other 彼此
30. regard… as … 把…看作为….
如：The boys regarded Anna as a fool. 这些男孩把安娜看成傻瓜。
31. too many 许多 修饰可数名词 如：too many girls
too much 许多 修饰不可数名词 如：too much milk
much too 太 修饰形容词 如：much too beautiful
32. change… into… 将…变为…
如The magician changed the pen into a book. 这个魔术师将这本书变为一本书。
33. with the help of sb. == with one’s help 在某人的帮助下
如：with the help of LiLei == with LiLei’s help 在李雷的帮助下
34. compare … to … 把…与…相比
如：Compare you to Anna, you are lucky.你和安娜相比，你是幸运的。
35. instead 代替 用在句末，副词（字面上常不译出来）
instead of sth. / doing sth. 代替，而不是 用在句中
Last summer I went to Beijing. This year I’m going to Shanghai instead.
I will go instead of you. 我将代替你去。
He stayed at home instead of going swimming. 他呆在家里而不是去游泳。
1. listen to tapes 2. read textbooks 3.make vocabulary lists 4. ask sb. for help
5. work with friends / work with a group 6. study for a test 7. the best way to do
8. improve my speaking skills 9. solve a problem 10.complain about
11. It is one’s duty to do sth. 12. try one’s best to do sth.
13. look up (宾语是名词，放在up后面；宾语是代词，放在look和up中间)
14. spoken English 15. join an English club 16. first of all 17. to begin with
18. later on 19. it doesn’t matter 20. laugh at 21.write down 22. make mistakes
23. be afraid of / be afraid to do 24.join / take park in /join in 的区别
a/an 与序数词连用，表示“又”“再” Give me a second apple. 7. It’s 9. I don’t have find 的用法
find + 宾语 + 宾补（名词 形容词 介词短语分词等
I found him working in the garden.
He found the window closed.
14. I don’
16. I can’巩固练习
1.—How do you learn English？—I learn English by _________.
A. listen to cassettes B. speak it C. listening to cassettes
2. He speaks too quickly _________.
A. of me understand B. for me write them down
C. for me to understand
A. how to do
A. goes by
D. of me to write D. what to solve D. going by 3.We still couldn’t decide _________ with our difficulties in learning English. B. how to deal C. what to deal B. passes by B. learns B. went C. went off 4.As time _________,we know each other better. 5.Tony thinks it is easy _________ English. C. to learn D. studies C. gone C. asking D. going D. asks 6.I know Lillian Li enjoys _________out with English-speaking friends. 7.Why don’t you _________your teacher for help? A. ask B. to ask
8.—Why did you quarrel with your mum?
—She was always _________ a little guy.
A. regarding me as B. thinking me as C. treating me like D. thinking of me like
12.When I spoke English, people there always laughed _________me.
A. at B. in C. over D. from D .ask the teacher