直接引述别人的原话，叫直接引语。用自己的话转述别人的话，叫间接引语。例： “I remember I had seen you.” I said.
“What’s you name?” she asked.
Mary said she had already seen the film.
He replied that he was going by train.
例：He said: “I came to help you.”” He said that he had come to help me. *直接引语如果是客观真理，变间接引语时，时态不变。
例：He said: “Light travels much faster than sound.”
He said that light travels much faster than sound.
now →then last month→the month before today→that night today→that day
three days ago → three days before tomorrow→ the next day
this week→that week next month→the next month yesterday→the day before the day after tomorrow→in two days
例：She said, “I went there yesterday.” She said that she had gone there the day before.
3. 指示代词的变化 this→that these→those
She said: “I will come this morning.” She said that she would go that morning.
4. 地点状语的变化 here→there
He said, “My sister was here three days ago.”
He said that his sister had been there three days before.
5. 谓语动词的变化 come →go
She said, “I will come here tomorrow.”
She said that she would go there the next day.
直接引语变间接引语相当于把直接引语变为宾语从句。因此直接引语的人称要做相应变化。 ①直接引语的主语为第一人称时，变为间接引语要和主句的主语保持一致。 He said: “I will go to Beijing tomorrow.”
He said that he would go to Beijing the next day.
例：He said to me: “You will leave tomorrow.”
He told me that I would leave the next day.
例：He said to me: “My sister will leave tomorrow.”
He told me that his sister would leave tomorrow.
He said to us: “They want to come.”
He told us that they wanted to go.
名师教育 只有我们在做有效的教育 1
例：He said: “You can swim here.” He told me that I could swim there.
2. 直接引语是一般疑问句 直接引语是一般疑问句变成用whether或if引导的宾语从句，句中时态、人称、指示代词、时间、地点等作相应的变化。
例：Mary asked me: “Are you from England?”
Mary asked me if /whether I was from England.
He asked me: “Do you want a long ruler or a short ruler?”
He asked whether I wanted a long ruler or a short ruler.
John asked me, “Where does Jim come from?”
John asked me where Jim come from.
直接引语是祈使句，根据说话人的语气变成ask（请让），tell（告诉），order（命令），warm（警告）sb. to do sth. 结构；
直接引语是否定祈使句时，要完成ask/tell/order/warn sb. not to do sth. 结构。 例如：She said to me, “Please sit down.” She asked me to sit down.
Mother said to me, “Pass me some salt. ” Mother asked me to pass her some salt. He said to us: “Don’t play in the street.” He told us not to play in the street. 把下列的直接引语变为间接引语。
1. “I saw a note on my desk.” she said.
2. Mother said, “We’ll go to the park tomorrow.”
3. He said to me, “Your brother broke it.”
4. Tom said, “My sister was here three days ago.”
5. “We stayed there for two weeks.” she told me.
6. She said, “I have given up smoking.”
7. “We’ve known each other for about three years.” the young man told him.
8. “I haven’t seen her these days.” he said.
9. “Mother gave me a new book as a present yesterday.” Mary said.
10. “Do you like English or Chinese?” the teacher asked me.
11. “What did you do yesterday?” she asked me.
12. “Would you like an apple?” mother asked me.
13. “Don’t open the door.” she said to me.
14. “Come here early tomorrow.” the teacher said to us.
15. “Did you go to the cinema last night?” she asked.
16. “Keep the door closed.” the old man said.
17. “Did you go there by train or by bus?” the teacher asked.
18. “They are playing on the playground.” Jim said.
名师教育 只有我们在做有效的教育 2
1. She said that she had seen a note on her desk.
2. Mother said that they would go to the park the next day.
3. He told me that my brother had broken it.
4. Tom said that his sister had been there three days before.
5. She told me that they had stayed there for two days.
6. She said that she had given up smoking.
7. The young man told him that they had known each other for about three years.
8. He said that he hadn’t seen her those days.
9. Mary said that (her) mother had given her a new book as a present the day before.
10. The teacher asked me whether I liked English or Chinese.
11. She asked me what I had done the day before.
12. Mother asked me if/whether I would like an apple.
13. She asked me not to open the door.
14. The teacher told us to go there early the next day.
15. She asked whether/if I had gone to the cinema the night before.
16. The old man told me (us) to keep the door closed.
17. The teacher asked whether we had gone there by train or by bus.
18. Jim said that they were playing on the playground.