play +棋类/球类 下……棋，打……球 play the +西洋乐器 弹/拉……乐器
be good at doing sth.= do well in doing sth. 擅长做某事
be good with sb. 善于与某人相处 need sb. To do sth. 需要某人做某事
can + 动词原形 能/会做某事 a little + 不可数名词 一点儿……
join the …club 加入…俱乐部 like to do sth. =love to do sth. 喜欢/喜爱做某事
Can you draw? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
What club do you want to join? I want to join the chess club.
You can join the English club. Sounds good.
I can speak English and I can also play soccer. Please call Mrs. Miller at 555-3721.
at + 具体时间点 在几点（几分）
eat breakfast/ lunch/dinner吃早饭/午饭/晚饭
thirty\half past +基数词 ……点半
fifteen\a quarter to +基数词 差一刻到……点
from …to … 从……到…… need to do sth 需要做某事
1. What time do you usually get up? I usually get up at six thirty.
2. That’s a funny time for breakfast. 3. When do students usually eat dinner?
They usually eat dinner at a quarter to seven in the evening.
4. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games.
5. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch..
6. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good.
7. Here are your clothes.
My School Day
I am a student. I usually get up at seven, and I eat breakfast at seven thirty. Then I go to school at eight. School starts at eight thirty. I eat lunch at twelve. I go home at 17:00. I often eat dinner at 19:00 and then play the piano. I do my homework at 20:00. At 22:00, I go to bed.
take… to …= go to … by… 乘…去…
How do / does （sb）get to …? …是怎样到…的？
How far is it from … to …? 从…到…有多远？
It takes sb. some time to do sth. 做某事花费某人多长时间。
How long does it take …? … 花费多长时间？
It is + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是….
Thanks for + n. / v. ing 感谢你（做）某事。
– How do you get to school? - I ride my bike.
How far is it from your home to school?
How long does it take you to get to school?
For many students, it is easy to get to school.
There is a very big river between their school and the village.
话题范文：主题：上学的交通方式 写作思路：开篇点题：点出自己的出行方式；具体内容：自己选择这种交通方式的原因；结束语: 表明自己的观点。
The Best Way for Me to Go to School
Different students go to school in different ways in our school, but I like to go to school on foot. First, I live near the school, so my home is not far from my school. And it takes me a few minutes to get there. Second, there is a crossing on my way to school, and sometimes the traffic is very busy. I think it is safer to go to school on foot. Third, I think walking is good for my health. It’s a kind of sport and it makes me study better.
So in my opinion, the best way to go to school is on foot. What about you?
1. Don’t + 动词原形+其他，不要做某事。 2. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事3. too many + 可数名词复数 太多的…… 4. practice doing sth. 练习做某事
5. be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格 6. be strict in sth. 对某事要要求严格
7. leave sth sp. 把某物忘在某地
8. keep + 宾语+形容词 使……保持某种状态
9. learn to do sth. 学会做某事 10. have to do sth. 不得不做某事
1. Don’t arrive late for class. 上课不要迟到。
2. Can we bring music players to school? 我们可以带音乐播放器到学校吗？
3. And we always have to wear the school uniform. 并且我们总是不得不穿校服。
4. There are too many rules! 有太多的规则！新-课 -标 -第- 一 -网
5. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen! 不要把脏盘子留在厨房里！
6. I have to keep my hair short. 我不得不留短发。
Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them.
We can’t arrive late for class. We can’t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet.
When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can’t eat or drink in class, and we can’t listen to music or play games in class.
I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.
1. —Why…? 为什么……？ —Because… 因为……
2. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事 3.want to do sth. 想要做某事
4. one of + 名词复数 ……之一 5. forget to do sth. 忘记要做某事
6. forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事
7. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事
8. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好
1. —Why do you like pandas? 你为什么喜欢熊猫？
—Because they’re kind of interesting. 因为它们有点儿有趣。
2. —Why does John like koalas? 约翰为什么喜欢树袋熊？—Because they’re very cute. 因为它们非常可爱。
3. —Why don’t you like tigers? 你为什么不喜欢老虎？—Because they’re really scary. 因为它们真的吓人。
4. —Where are lions from? 狮子来自哪里？—They’re from South Africa. 它们来自南非。
5. Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost. 大象能走很长时间并且从不迷路。
6. They can also remember places with food and water. 它们也能记住有食物和水的地方。
7. But elephants are in great danger. 但是，大象处于极大危险之中。
8. People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes.
9. Today there are only about 3,000 elephants (over 100,000 before)
10.Isn’t she beautiful? 她难道不美丽吗？
The Animal I Like
There are many kinds of animals in the world. What animal do I like? Let’s know her.
Many people like her very much. I also like her. She is from China. She is very cute. She doesn’t eat grass and meat at all. She eats bamboo every day. She is so nice. She is black white. She has two big black ears and eyes. And she also has black legs and arms.
What animal is she? She is a panda. I like panda very much. Do you like her? What animal do you like?
1. —What + be+ 主语+ doing? ……正在做什么？
—主语+ be + doing sth. ……正在做某事。
2. I’d love / like to do sth. 我愿意做某事。
3. any other + 可数名词单数 其他任何一个……
4. wish to do sth. 希望做某事
1. —Why are you doing? 你在做什么？
—I’m watching TV. 我在看电视。
2. —What’s she doing? 她在做什么？—She’s washing her clothes. 她在洗她的衣服。
3. —What are they doing? 他们在做什么？
—They’re listening to a CD. 他们在听一张CD 唱片。
4. —Are you doing your homework? 你在做你的家庭作业吗？
—Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room.
5. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi.
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home. Kate is doing her homework. Her father is reading a book. Her mother is watching TV. Her grandfather is listening to the radio and her grandmother is cleaning the room. Her sister, Betty, is playing computer games. They are all enjoying themselves.
1. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人（不要）做某事
2. have a great time + (in) doing sth. 愉快地做某事
3. just right for doing sth. 做某事正合适
1. How’s the weather? 天气怎么样？
2. It’s cloudy. / It’s sunny. / It’s raining. 天气多云。/ 天气晴朗。/ 天正下雨。
3. How’s it going? 情况怎么样？
4. Great! / Not bad. / Terrible! 好极了！/ 不错。/ 糟糕！
5. Can I take a message for him? 我给他捎个口信好吗？
6. I’m having a great time visiting my aunt in Canada.
7. My family and I are on a vacation in the mountains. 我和我的家人正在山里度假。
8. It’s hot in your country now, isn’t it? 现在你的国家天气炎热，不是吗？
The Weather in Beijing
Hell, everyone! I’m from Beijing. Do you want to know the weather in Beijing? Now let me tell you something about the weather here.
In Beijing, spring is very short and warm. In summer, it’s very hot, but it often rains. We often go swimming in the river. In autumn, the weather is very dry and cool. We often go to the farm to work with the farmers to help them. In winter, it’s very cold, and sometimes it’s snowy and windy. I like swimming, so summer is my favorite season.
1. Turn right / left at the +序数词+ crossing. 在第几个路口向右 / 左转
2. spend + 时间 / 金钱 + on sth. 花费时间 / 金钱在
spend + 时间 / +金钱 (in) doing sth. 花费时间 / 金钱做某事
3. watch sb. doing 观看某人正在做某事
4. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
1. —Is there a hospital near here? 这附近有医院吗？
—Yes, there is. It’s on Bridge Street. 是的，有。它在桥街上。
2. —Oh… where’s Center Street? 噢……中心大街在哪里？
—It’s not too far from here. 它离这儿不太远。
3. Go along long Street and it’s on the right. 沿着长街走，它在右边。
4. Turn right at the first crossing. 在第一个十字路口向右转。
Where is the hotel? Let me tell you how to get there. Go down this road and then
turn left. Go through First Street and second Street. When you come to Third Street, turn right and walk on. You can see a bridge over a river. Go across the bridge. Then you can see the hotel. It’s on your right, across from the post office, You will find it.
1. What does / do + 主语 + look like? ……看上去什么样？
2. sb. + be + of + medium build / height 某人中等身材 / 个子
3. sb. + has +… hair 某人留着……发
1. —What does he look like? 他长什么样
—He’s really tall. 他真的很高。w W w .x K b 1.c o M2. —Do they have straight or curly hair? 他们留直发还是卷发？
—They have curly hair. 他们留卷发。
3. —Is he tall or short? 他高还是矮？
—He isn’t tall or short. He’s of medium height. 他不高不矮，他中等个子。
Kate, a twelve – year – old girl, is lost in the street.
She is of medium height with short hair. She has a round face and small eyes. She wears a pair of glasses. She wears a white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black sports shoes.
If anyone knows her, please call Mr. Green at 26458132. Thanks a lot.
1. would like + sth. 想要某物
2. would like + to do sth. 想要做某事
3. Why don’t you + do sth.? 何不做某事？
4. the number of + 名词复数……的数量
1. What kind of noodles would you like? 你想要哪种面条？
2. I’d like beef noodles, please. 我想要牛肉面。
3. What size would you like? 你想要多大的？
4. I’d like a medium bowl, please. 我想要一个中碗的。
5. Would you like a large bowl? 你想要一个大碗的吗？
6. Yes, please. 好吧。
7. If he or she blows out all the candles in one to, the wish will come true.
My Favorite Food
I’m a middle school student. I like to eat healthy food. I have milk, eggs and bread for breakfast. For lunch I would like rice, fish and vegetables. I like chicken, juice, rice and hamburgers for supper. Of all the food, my favorite food is chicken and apple juice
1. How + be…? + like? ……怎么样？
2. too many + 可数名词复数 太多的……
3. teach sb. how to do sth. 教某人怎样做某事
4. quite + a / an + 形容词+可数名词单数 = a + very + 形容词
+ 可数名词单数一个相当 / 很……
1. —How was your school trip? 你的学校郊游怎么样？—It was great! 好极了！
2. —Did you go to the zoo? 你去动物园了吗？
—No, I didn’t. I went to a farm. 不，没有。我去农场了。
3. —Did you see any cows? 你看见一些牛奶了吗？
—Yes, I did. I saw quite a lot. 是的，我看见了，我看见相当多（的牛奶）
4. —Were the strawberries good? 这些草莓是好的吗？
— Yes, they were. 是的，它们是。 / No, they weren’t. 不，它们不是。
5. Everything was about robots and I’m not interested in that.
I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I did my homework, and then I played computer games. In the afternoon, I visited my grandmother. We talked for a long time.
On Sunday morning, I cleaned my room and did some reading. Then I cooked for m parents. In the afternoon, I watched a football match on TV and listened to music. I had a good time.
1. go + doing 去做某事 2. play + 球类 玩……球
3. 时间段+ ago ……前
4. keep + sb. / sth. + 形容词 / 副词 / 介词短语 使……保持……
5. so + 形容词 / 副词+ that 句子 如此……以至于……
6. see sb. doing sth. 看见某人正在做某事
7. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事 8. start to do / doing sth. 开始做某事
1. —What did you do last weekend? 上个周末你做什么了？
—I did my homework. / We went boating. 我做了我的家庭作业。/我们去划船了。
2. —Who visited her grandma? 谁看望了她的奶奶？— Becky did. 贝姬看望了。
3. My sister finished high school two weeks ago. 我的姐姐两周前中学毕业了。
4. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early. 但是我是如此疲倦，以至于我很早就睡着了。 范文：
My friend Li Hua came to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed him around the city. We went to the Guangzhou Museum on the morning of May 2. We learned much about the history of Guangzhou. In the afternoon., we climbed the Baiyun Hills. It was really great fun! In the evening. I took Li Hua to the night zoo. It was interesting to see animals at night. The next day, we went to the bookshops to buy books. Though we were very tired, we enjoyed ourselves very much.