Unit1 Where did you go on vacation?短语：
go on vacation stay at home go to the mountains go to the beach
visit museums go to summer camp quite a few study for go out most of the time taste good have a good time of course feel like go shopping in the past walk around
too many because of one bowl of find out go on take photos something important up and down come up 语法：
Where did you go on vacation? I went to New York City.
Did you go out with anyone? No, No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.
Did you buy anything special? Yes, I bought something for my father. How was the food? Everything tasted really good.
Did everyone have a good time? Oh，yes. Everything was excellent. 惯用法：
1. buy sth for ab./ buy sb. sth 为某人买某物
2. taste + adj. 尝起来……
3. nothing ….but + V.(原形) 除了……之外什么都没有
4. seem + (to be) + adj 看起来
5. arrive in + 大地方 / arrive at + 小地方 到达某地
6. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
7. try doing sth. 尝试做某事 / try to do sth. 尽力做某事
8. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
9. want to do sth. 想去做某事
10. start doing sth. 开始做某事
11. stop doing sth. 停止做某事
12. look + adj 看起来
13. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事
14. Why not do sth. 为什么不做…….呢？
15. so + adj + that + 从句 如此……以至于……
16. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人（不要） 做某事
17. keep doing sth. 继续做某事
18. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事 / forget doing sth 忘记做过某事
anywhere 与 somewhere 两者都是不定副词。
anywhere 在任何地方 ， 常用于否定句和疑问句中。I can’t find it anywhere. somewhere 在某处，到某处，常用于肯定句。 I lost my key somewhere near here.
2. seem + 形容词 看起来….. You seem happy today.
seem + to do sth. 似乎、好像做某事 I seem to have a cold
I seems / seemed + 从句 看起来好像…；似乎…. It seems that no one believe you. seem like ….好像，似乎….. It seems like a god idea.
3. decide to do sth.决定做某事 They decide to visit the museum.
decide + 疑问词 + 动词不定式 He can not decide when to leave.
4. start doing sth = start to do sth. 开始，可与begin 互换 。He started doing his homework.
创办，开办： He started a new bllkshop last month.
机器开动： I can’t start my car.
出发，动身： I will start tomorrow morning.
5. over 介词，多于，超过，在…以上（表示数目、程度）= more than
My father is over 40 years old.
在…之上，与物体垂直且不接触，与 under 相反。 There is a map over the blackboard. 超过： I hear the news over the radio.
遍及： I want to travel all over the world.
6. too many 太多，后接可数名词复数： Mother bought too many eggs yesterday. too much 太多，修饰不可数名词，修饰动词作状语。
We have too much work to do. Don’t talk too much.
much too 太，修饰形容词或副词。
The hat is much too big for me. You’re walking much too fast.
分辨三者的口诀： too much, much too, 用法区别看后头： much 后接不可数， too 后修饰形或副。
too many 要记住，后面名词必复数。
7. because of 介词短语，因为，由于，后接名词、代词或动名词，不能接句子。 He can’t take a walk because of the rain.
Anna: Hi, Jane. Where you go on vacation last week?
Jane: I ______ to Penang in _______.
Anna: Who _____you go with?
Jane: I went with my ______.
Anna: What did you do?
Jane: The weather was hot and _______ on Monday, so we went _________on the beach. Then in the afternoon, we________ bicycles to Georgetown. Anna: Sounds good!
Jane: Well, but the nest day was not good. My________ and I went to Penang Hill, but the weather___________ really bad and rainy. We _________ a long
time for the train and we were _________ and cold because we forgot to bring an ___________.
Anna: Oh, no!
Jane: And that’s not all! We also didn’t bring_________ money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
1. 当学生们在说话时，王老师进来了。（as ）
The students are talking when the teacher comes in
2. Tom踢足球不错，但是我踢得也一样好。(as )
4. 他感觉像在游泳一样。(feel like )
5. 你想和我在公园散步吗？(feel like )
7. 我不能决定我该去哪儿. (decide)
10. 我不喜欢玩电脑游戏。 （dislike）
11. 他是一个留着短发的高个子小孩。 （with）
14. 我告诉他不要在墙上画画。（tell…not to do…）