1.一般现在时的被动语态构成：is / am / are + 及物动词的过去分词 Our classroom is cleaned everyday.
I am asked to study hard.
2.一般过去时的被动语态构成：was / were + 及物动词的过去分词
A new shop was built last year.
Dinosaur eggs were laid long long ago.
3.含有情态动词的被动语态构成：情态动词+ be + 及物动词的过去分词 Young trees must be watered often.
Your mistakes should be corrected right now.
The door may be locked inside.
Your homework can be handed in tomorrow.
4.一般将来时的被动语态构成：will/shall+ be + 及物动词的过去分词
A new hospital will be built in our city.
Many more trees will be planted next year.
5.现在完成时的被动语态构成：has / have + been +及物动词的过去分词 This book has been translated into many languages.
Many man-made satellites have been sent up into space by many countries.
6.现在进行时的被动语态构成：am / is / are + being +及物动词的过去分词 Uncle Wang is mending my bike now.→
My bike is being repaired by Tom now.
They are planting trees over there. →
Trees are being planted over there by them.
1. —It’s said that an airport __________ in Yangzhou.
—It’s true. That’s what we are getting excited about these days.
A. builds B. will build
C. is building D. will be built
2. —Can you sing this song?
—Of course, I can. It __________ many times by my teacher.
A. taught B. has taught
C. is taught D. has been taught
3. —__________ the Internet __________ in your school?
—Yes, but the computer in our office has broken down.
A. Is, used B. Is, using
C. Does, use D. Has, used
4. The children without parents __________ good care of by their teachers in the special school.
A. takes B. take
C. is taken D. are taken 5. Many of the stars__________ because they are far away from us.
A. can’t see B. can’t be seen
C. aren’t seen D. Aren’t seeing
6. Twenty students in this university _________to Australia to study last year, and more students are expecting to have the chance next year. A. are sent B. were sent C. will send D. will be sent 7. When all these bridges__________, traveling will become easier.
A. will be built B. are built
C. will build D. build
8. —Susan, why are you still here? They are all ready to start. —I’m sorry, but I __________ when to leave.
A. don’t tell B. didn’t tell
C. wasn’t told D. am telling
9. Many old houses around our school__________ next year and a large green area will appear.
A. pull down B. will be pulled down C. will pull down D. are pulled down
10. —It’s difficult for the village children to cross the river for
—I think a bridge __________ over the river.
A. should be built B. is being built
C. has been built D. was built
11. Hong Kong ________ to be a good place for eating today. 2
A. knows B. knew C. is known D. was known 12. The Spring Festival in January or February.
A.celebrates B.is celebrated C. celebrated D.was celebrated
13.More money _____ when we use both sides of paper.
A. will save B. was saved C. has saved D. will be saved
14. I _______ ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer.
A. gave B. was given C. was giving D. had given
15. A new house ________ at the corner of the road.
A. is building B. is being built C. been built D. be building
16. This bike ________ last year.
A. bought B. has been bought C. was bought D. had been bought
17. Did you see the house that _______ by fire last year?
A. was destroying B. destroyed C. would destroy D. was destroyed
18. I can’t use my bike because it _______.
A. is repairing B. is being repaired C. will repair D. was repairing
19．- The window is dirty.
— I know. It _____ for weeks.
A. hasn’t cleaned B. didn’t clean
C. wasn’t cleaned D. hasn’t been cleaned
20.—How long _______ at this job? —Since 1990.
A. were you employed B. have you been employed
C. had you been employed D .will you be employed
21. This is Ted’s photo. We miss him a lot. He ______ trying to save a child in the earthquake.
A. killed B. is killed C. was killed D. was killing
22. Hundreds of jobs _______ if the factory closes.
A. lose B. will be lost C. are lost D. will lose
23. A new cinema _______ here. They hope to finish it next month. 01A. will be built B. is built C. has been built D. is being 3