Unit 7 Reading
(3分钟，10分） 1. After lunch, he c_____ his work. 2. My uncle is a t_____ . He can translate the book into two languages. 3. The teacher asked us to retell the story a_____ to the chart. 4. I hope I can _____ (航行)across the Pacific Ocean one day. 5. Can you ____ (报告)the result of your discussion? 答案：1. continued 5. report 2. translator 3. according 4. sail
Ⅱ. 单项选择(4分钟，10分) 1. The young man wants to provide better lives ____ his parents.
2. _____ boys in our school like play basketball after school.
A. Quite a lot
C. Quite a little
B. Quite a few
D. Quite a bit
3. I dream ______ the town that I used to live in. A. with B. of C. for D. to
4. I hope to visit Hawaii _____ . A. some day C. some days B. someday D. somedays
5. There are _____ of people visiting the mountain every day. A. thousand of C. two thousand of B. thousands of D. two thousands of
1. It ____ (seem) that he is from England. 2. It’s very important _____ (know) how to make friends
3. He helps his parents with housework after _____ (finish) his homework every day. 4. I choose ____ (start) work early. 5. He is dishonest. Nobody is ____ (will) to play with him.
答案： 1. seems
2. to know
4. to start
从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话 A. The weather there is really warm
B. a trip to France
C. How about a jungle trek in India D. touristy E. or F. Where G. there is H. because it’s too hot I. want to J. How about Singapore
P:Hey, Kitty. Imagine you could travel anywhere, where
would you go?
K:Oh, I don’t know. I don’t like to travel. P:Come on! What if you could go anywhere? K:No. It’s too tiring. P:Oh, well, then what about 2 ? You could see the museums. 1 ?
K:No. I think France is too 3
P:Really? But there’s lots to see and do. Oh, I know. How
K:Really warm? Yes, you’re right. I don’t want to go to Hawaii; P:Okay. 5 6 ! ? Singapore is not too hot, too tiring 8 go there. 7 too
touristy. You must
K:No. Singapore is too expensive. P:Kitty, there must be some place you want to go!
. 10 ?
K:I want to go home. Goodbye.
1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____
6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____
答案：1～5. CBDAH 6～10. JEIGF
Ⅴ. 阅读理解(5分钟，10分) Korean(韩国的) singer Jang Nara has
been in China for years. She can speak and
sing in Chinese. Last week, she also expressed
her wish to learn cross-talk(相声). She once
met the master Guo Degang and told him a Korean tongue
twister(绕口令). She will act in a Chinese play with her father
in Deyun She(德云社) soon.
“I hope to get to know the local culture. But traditional art looks to
o difficult to me, ”she said, “I still have to
practice my Chinese to prepare for it. ”
Jang recently released her album Dream of Asia. The theme song Our Dream was written for the Beijing Olympics. It delivers a message about sharing the planet.
Jang is known for her sunny personality. Recently there
was news about the suicides(自杀) of Korean artists. Jang said
Korean artists face too much pressure(压力). But she says she will not break down. She has two ways of dealing with pressure:eating her heart out and working hard.
)1. Jang Nara comes from Japan.
)2. She wants to learn cross-talk.
)3. Chinese traditional art looks easy to her.
)4. Our Dream is a name of her album.
)5. She deals with pressure by eating her heart out and
working hard. 答案：1～5. FTFFT