Module 4 Unit2
1. Did you have a good j______?
2. These chairs c____ ￡40 each.
3. You can’t p____ in this street.
4. A bus took us from the a_______ to the city centre.
5. It’s raining hard. H______, I still want to go there.
1. —Peter is _______ than you, right?
—Yes, but he is ___ runner in our class.
A. heavier; best B. heavy; the best
C. heavier; the best D. heavy; better
2. I had to call a taxi because the box was ___ than I’d expected.
A. heavy B. heavier
C.the heavier D. the heaviest
3. — Why is the traffic today moving so slowly? We are running late! — Let’s take ____ route. Turn left over there.
A. a same B. the same
C. a different D. the different
4. Listening is just as ______ as speaking in language learning.
A. important B. more important
C. most important D. the most important
5. Tian’anmen square is one of ____ squares in the world.
A. large B. larger
C. largest D. the largest
6. ___ all the students in his class, Xiao Ming writes ________.
A. Of, most carefully
B. In, the most carefully
C. Of, very carefully
D. In, much more carefully
Don’t go ______ ___ ______ __________.
I’d like to _____ _____ _____ for tonight’s concert.
How _____ does it ____ ?
They are here _______ ___ ___.
一、1.journey 2. cost 3. park 4. airport 5. However
二、 1-6 CBCADA
三、1. outside the school playground
2. book three seats
3. much, cost
4. because of us