Unit 9 Do you want to go to a movie? （第1卷）
1. His daughter likes math _______ he likes Chinese
A. and B. but C. or D. so
2. Which is bigger, the moon _______ the earth?
A. and B. but C. or D. so
3. They don’t like football _______ tennis.
A. and B. but B. or C. so
4. I like hamburgers ________ I don’t like bread.
A. and B. but C. or D. so
5. _______ kind of movies does he like?
A. How B. What C. Which D. What’s
6. I want to _______ a teacher
A. am B. is B. are D. be
7. _______ you like Beijing Opera?
A. Are B. Is C. Do D. Does
8. I like red _______ I don’t like yellow
A. but B. and C. or D. so
9. I think the book _______ boring.
A. be B. is C. are D. does
10. This is a picture of _______ teacher. _______ teacher’s name is Miss Li.
A. a, The B. a, A C. the, A D. an, The
11. She wants to _______ an action movie.
A. go B. look C. see D. hear
12. I like apples, _______ I like pears.
A. but B. and C. so D. or
13. The book is _______, I don’t like it.
A. funny B. interesting C. boring D. moving
14. What does your friend do _______ weekends?
A. on B. in C. of D. for
15. _______ a word, I like China.
A. For B. In C. At D. With
16. _______ Dick _______ to be an actor?
A. Do, want B. Does, wants C. Does, want D. Do, wants
17. From this, you can learn a lot _______ England.
A. of B. with C. about D. for
18. Do you think the movie interesting _______ boring?
A. and B. but C. so D. or
19. You can write _______ a pen.
A. with B. in C. at D. on
1. The movie _______ (be) boring. 2. Tony’s brother _______ (not like) eggs.
3.Do you like _______ (comedy)? 4. Let’s _______ (go) to see a film.
5. Is her birthday May _______ (12)? 6. These are _______ (she) shoes.
7. There are _______ (7) days in a week. 8. I want _______ (go) to movies.
9. She likes _______ (comedy). 10. Helen doesn’t _______ (play) soccer.
11. What kind of _______ (pen) do you like? 12. Is it an _______ (interest) movie?
13. I like the _______ (act), so I like his movies. 14. The movie is very _______ (interest).
15. Do you like _______(tomato)? 16. _______ (China) people are very friendly.
17. My grandfather _______ (real) likes Beijing Opera.
A: Bob, what do you want _______ _______ this Sunday?
B: I want to _______ _______ a movie.
A: What _______ _______ movies do you like?
B: Action movies. Do you want to go _______ me?
A: Sorry, I want to stay_______. I like watching cartoons _______ TV.
B: You like cartoons, _______ I like action movies.
1. Do you want to go to a movie? A. OK
2. Let’s sing. B. Yes, he is
3. What kind of movies do you like? C. Yes, he does
4. Is your father a teacher? D. Yes, I do
5. Does he want to be a driver? E. I like comedies.
1. I stay at home. I look at pictures of Beijing Opera. (合成一句话)
2. I think it is scary. (变否定句) __________________
3. They like comedies. (对划线部分提问) __________________________
4. Mary wants to go to a movie. (同义句)_______________________
5. my, often, friends, movies, I, with, to, go, (连词成句)
6. I want a red sweater. (变一般疑问句) _____________________
7. Does your father like apples? (作否定回答) _____________________
8. My cousin wants to go to a movie. (变否定句) ____________________________
9. They want to see a action movie. (句子改错) _____________________
10. Lu Ming wants a math book. (对划线部分提问)____________________________
11. I don’t think it’s boring. (改为同义句) _____________________
12. Comedies aren’t exciting, I think. (合成一句) _____________________
13. My aunt likes thrillers. (对划线部分提问) _____________________
六、用and 或but 填空
1. He likes English, _______ I like math.
2. Jim studies hard, _______ he isn’t good at his lessons.
3. My mother likes comedies, _______ she likes documentaries.
4. She likes reading, _______ she often goes to the library.
5. I’m a students, _______ my brother is a student.
Unit 9 （第2卷）
1. Do you ______ an action movie? A. want see B. to want see C. want to see D. to want to see
2. This girl ______ comedies ______ she likes thrillers.
A. like, but B. likes, but C. like, and D. likes, and
3. Young people usually go to movies ______ weekends, but I stay ______ home.
A. in, at B. at, at C. on, at D. on, in
4. I ______ the blackboard and I ______ some new works and pictures.
A. look, look at B. see, see C. see, look at D. look at, see
5. ______ his mother ______ fruit every day? A.Is, has B.Is, have C.Does, have D.Does, has
6. “What’s this?” “______ tomato.” A. A B. The C. Some D. /
7. She ______ French fries. A. like B. is like C. likes D. does like
8. ____ are these? ---They’re oranges and bananas. A. Where B. How C. What’s D.What
9. Can you ______ “salad”? ---Yes, S-A-L-A-D A. spell B. look C. like D. need
10. ______ is Shenyang? It’s ______ Liaoning.
A. What’s, of B. What, in C. Where’s, of D. Where, in
11. I would like a cup of tea. A. want B. borrow C. carry D. know
12. ______ kind of movies do you like? A. Which B. What C. How D. What’s
13. Jim ______ Japanese(日文). A. not like B. don’t like C. doesn’t like D. not lies
14. My father ______ stay at home and watch TV. A. likes B. like C. likes to D. like to
15. Li Ming goes to the movie, so he doesn’t ______ A. out B. stay at home
16. ______ kind of movies does Brad like? A. Whose B. What C. Where D. How
17. The girl likes ______, but she is always sad in her everyday life.
A. action movies B. comedies C. documentaries D. thrillers
18. Do you ______ a basketball game?
A. want watch B. want to watch C. to want watch D. to want to watch
19. I like English ______ I like Chinese. A. and B. then C. but D. or
20. My brother ______ his homework every evening. A. do B. does C. did D. doing
21. The boy wants to play football ______ his friends don’t want to.
A. and B. then C. but D. or
22. ______ he ______ documentaries?
A. Does, like B. Does, likes C. Do, like D. Do, likes
23. Do the students of Class Three like comedies? -----________
A. Yes, they like B. Yes, they likes C. Yes, they do D. Yes, they does
24. ______ that reason, I don’t like thrillers A. For B. To C. With D. In
25. It’s ______ fun. A. real B. really C. good D. best
1. ______ (Does, Don’t) she want to go to a movie?
2. I ______ (wants, want) to go to an action movie.
3. Mary ______ (like, likes) romances. 4. ______ (Want, What) kind of movies do you like?
5. Young people usually ______ (go, goes) to movies on weekends.
1. I am not think it is great.
2. Beijing Opera is real fun!
3. I stay in home and look at pictures of Beijing Opera.
4. For the same reason I like China action movies.
5. What kind of movies does you like?
6. What events do you have at you school?
7. My brother birthday is January 1st.
8. Jane have a computer game.
9. They don’t have sweaters of green and white.
10. Does your brother has a racket?
1. I like comedies very much. 2. What do you want to do?
3. Really? What kind of movies do you like? 4. I want to go to a movie.
5. Who is your favorite film star? 6. OK, let’s go
7. Zhou Xingchi. I like him very much 8. Do you want to go with me?
9. I like him, too. His movie is funny. 10. Yes, I do
1. student ______ 2. comedy ______ 3. movie ______ 4. opera ______ 5. thriller ______
6. people ______ 7. sheep ______ 8. woman ______ 9. child ______ 10. date ______
1. I want to go to a m______ with my good friends Ben and Rick.
2. My brother likes a______ movies.
3. I don’t like d______. They’re boring.
4. Jackson likes ______ (喜剧片), but he doesn’t like thrillers.
5. ______ ______ (哪种) of movies do you like? ---I like action movies.
6. Do you want to w______ TV?
7. Guo Peng likes ______ ______ (京剧) very much.
8. I can’t f______ my pen. Where is it?
9. There are forty-five ______ (学生) in my class.
10. Do you want to go to a movie? -Yes, I do. I want to s______ an action movie.
1. She wants to have a sweater. (改为一般疑问句, 并做否定回答)
______ she ______ to have a sweater? _____ , she ______.
2. Bob likes action movies. (对划线提问) ______ ______ ______ movies ______ Bob ______?
3. He has a pen. He doesn’t have a pencil. (用and 或but 连接句子)
4. what, do, they, of, kind, sports, like (连词成句) ________________________
5. We like comedies and action movies. (改为否定句) _____________________________
6. It is a comedy. (改为复数句) ______ are ______.
7. Those are action movies. (改为单数句) ______ ______ action movie.
8. I like thrillers. I like comedies. (合并成一句) I like thrillers _______________
9. I want to watch TV. (改为否定句) I ______ ______ to watch TV.
10. I think Beijing Opera is interesting. (同上) I _____ think Beijing Opera _____ interesting