(Ⅰ)录音中有五个问句, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)
1. A. For a week.
C. A week ago.
2. A. Wonders of the world.
C. It’s wonderful!
3. A. 1, 000 kilometres long.
B. 1, 000 kilometres wide.
C. 1, 000 kilometres away.
4. A. By bus. B. Never. C. Twice. B. Good idea. B. In a week.
5. A. No, they aren’t.
B. Talking about the magazine.
C. Yes, they are.
(Ⅱ). 录音中有一段对话, 听两遍后, 完成下面的表格。(5分)
- 1 -
1. Tina can’t see the blackboard because the boy who sits _______her is very big and tall.
A. behind C. next to
B. in front of D. in the front of
2. Mr.Li was _______ angry _______say anything. A. so; to
B. too; to D. very; not to
C. too; not to
3. —I called you last night, but there was no answer. —Sorry, I _______a TV play so I didn’t hear. A. am watching C. have watched
B. watched D. was watching
4. I stood on the top of Mount Tai and saw the sun_______. A. rose
5. Farmers have become _______in our hometown in recent years. A. more and more rich
- 2 -
B. richer and richer
C. more rich and more rich
D. more and more richer
6. _______workers in the big factory _______to work by bus.
A. The number of; go
B. A number of; goes D. A number of; go C. The number of; goes
7. —Do you often get online?
—Yes. I _______lots of time on it. It’s a good way to kill time.
A. cost B. spend C. take D. pay
8. —Have you _______his letter?
B. answered to D. replied to C. replied
9. —Lost in Thailand has been on for a long time.
A. I’m sorry to hear that.
C. That’s news to me. B. Good idea. D. Have a good time.
10. —Where is Zhang Ying?
—Oh, don’t you know she _______to Hong Kong to see her parents and she will be back tomorrow?
A. has gone
C. had gone
- 3 - B. has been D. had been
Probably you have seen photos of the Grand Canyon. But you must go there to feel its size and beauty. The Grand Canyon is one of the greatestof the world.
The Colorado River made the Grand Canyon over millions of years. Slowly, the river cut downrocks. At the same time, the land was. Today the canyon is very It’s also very wide, about 20 kilometres. Andthere are different kinds of plants and animals on both
The canyon looks different at different times of the day anddifferent seasons and weather. At sunrise, the red, gold, brown and orange, colors of the rocks are especially clear and bright. Whether you see the Grand Canyon from the top the bottom, it will be a(n) 1. A. you
- 4 -
C. yours C. ancient C. across C. rose
D. yourself D. national D. past D. risen
2. A. natural 3. A. along 4. A. rise 5. A. more C. deep
B modern B. through B. rising
B. dangerous D. low B. because of D. thanks for C. ground C. at C. to
D. grounds D. for D. with
6. A. as a result C. thanks to 7. A. side 8. A. in 9. A. or
B. sides B. on B. and
10. A. interview
C. visit B. trip D. experience
Here is some information about some of the wonders of the world. I am sure you will be interested in them.
The Pyramids of Egypt
There are about eighty pyramids known today. The most
well-known was for Pharaoh (法老) Khufu. It is known as the
“Great Pyramid”. It’s also the largest one. Workers used about
2. 3 million blocks of stones to build it. (A)人们用了20年的时
The Hanging Garden of Babylon
The garden sat on a hill. It was a large and wonderful
structure (建筑物). Many parts of the garden were high up on
large columns (支柱). There were many big and green trees with
lovely flowers. Although there are many different ideas about the
garden, we are not sure whether this wonder ever existed (存在)!
The Lighthouse of Alexandria
The Lighthouse of Alexandria was designed about 2, 000 years
ago. It was in Egypt, too. world. Although it doesn’t exist now, many people come to see
- 5 -
1. The passage has talked about _______ wonders of the world.
A. one B. two C. three D. four
2. “_______” has the same meaning as Sentence(A).
A. We built it for twenty years.
B. It spent twelve years building it.
C. It took the people twenty years to build it.
D. Workers took twelve years to build it.
3. _______raised high up the parts of the garden.
A. Big green trees
C. Stones B. Lovely flowers D. Large columns
4. The Chinese meaning of the underlined sentence is “_______”.
C. 它是世界古代奇观 B. 它是世界古代奇观之一 D. 它是世界自然奇观之一
1. The girl’s writing a c_______ called “I love China”.
2. I’m a s_______ in the city, so I know only a little about it.
3. The temperature in Harbin is very low in winter, usually b_______ zero.
4. Yesterday Mr. Smith made a report on how to get good g_______.
5. The West Lake a_______ thousands of tourists to Hangzhou every year.
- 6 -
6. Don’t make any noise; Grandma_______ (sleep).
7. Do you know which man matches her_______ (describe)?
8. Yangtze River is one of_______ (long) rivers in the world.
9. They_______ (have) a meeting in a few days.
10. Lucy, how about_______ (go) swimming this afternoon?
1. 在峡谷的底部, 有一些巨大的岩石。
There are some huge rocks _______ _______ _______ _______ the canyon.
2. 请注意听! 下周我们要进行一次英语测验。
________ ______, please! We’ll have an English test next week.
I_______ _______ _______ _______ the Great Wall again.
A newspaper_______ _______ _______ _______the brave mother yesterday.
5. 艾米怕黑, 所以她晚上从不外出。
Amy_______ _______ _______ the dark, so she never goes out at night. Ⅶ. 书面表达(30分)
- 7 -
1. 位于山东中部, 是中国著名旅游胜地。每年有大批中外游客去旅游观光。
2. 从市中心出发坐汽车大约2个小时, 也可以坐火车。
注意: 词数不少于80个, 不要逐字翻译。
Ⅰ. (Ⅰ)1. How soon will she come back?
2. What’s the book about?
3. How far is it from your home to school?
4. Have you ever been to the Great Wall?
5. Are they doing an interview or talking about the magazine?
(Ⅱ). M: Have you made your summer holiday plan?
W: Of course, I have. I’m going to Hainan Island in China with my parents.
- 8 -
M: That’s a good idea. How long will you stay there?
W: For one week. My parents only have two weeks’ holiday.
M: When are you going to leave?
W: We’re going to leave on the 15th of July.
M: How will you go there?
W: By plane.
M: That’s the fastest way. Have a great time!
W: Thank you.
答案: 6. Island 7. 1/one 8. July 9. plane/air 10. parents
Ⅱ. 1. 【解析】选B。本题考查方位介词。句意: 因为坐在她前面的那个男孩很高大, 蒂娜看不见黑板。behind意为“在……的后面”; in front of意为“在……前面”; next to意为“挨着”; in the front of意为“在……的前部”。故选B。
【易错误区】in front of是指在某物的前方, 而in the front of是指在某物的内部靠前的地方。
2.【解析】选B。本题考查固定句式。too. . . to. . . 意为“太……而不能”。句意: 李先生太生气了而说不出话。故选B。
3.【解析】选D。本题考查动词的时态。“你”打电话的时候, “我”正在看电视剧, 所以选择过去进行时。故选D。
- 9 -
4.【解析】选C。本题考查非谓语动词。see . . . do sth. , see后面接省略to的不定式作宾语补足语, 且表示太阳升起时, 用不及物动词rise。故选C。
5.【解析】选B。本题考查比较级的用法。比较级连用表示“越来越……”, 构成为: 比较级+and+比较级或more and more+原级。故选B。
6.【解析】选D。本题考查固定短语。a number of是指“大量的, 许多”, 后面的动词是复数形式; the number of是指“……的数量”, 后面的动词是单数形式。句意: 这家大工厂的许多工人坐公共汽车上班。故选D。
7.【解析】选B。本题考查动词辨析。spend主语是人, 且spend . . . on sth. 是固定搭配。故选B。
8.【解析】选D。本题考查动词辨析。answer the letter / reply to the letter意为“回信”。故选D。
9.【解析】选C。本题考查情景交际。句意: ——《泰囧》上映很长时间了。——真的吗? 我还不知道呢。A项意为“听到这事我很遗憾。”; B项意为“好主意。”; C项意为“我还不知道呢。”; D项意为“祝你玩得开心。”, 故选C。
10.【解析】选A。本题考查固定搭配。have/has been to意为“去过某地”, have/has gone to意为“去了某地”。句意: ——张莹在哪里? ——难道你不知道她去香港看她的父母并且明天回来吗? 故选A。
Ⅲ. 1.【解析】选D。本题考查语境理解。句意: 你可能已经看过科罗拉多大峡谷的照片, 但是你一定要亲自去那儿感受它的规模和美丽。故选D。
- 10 -
就是科罗拉多河, 科罗拉多河流经峡谷内部, 用through。故选B。
4.【解析】选B。本题考查语态。此处表达的是河流的下沉与陆地的上升对比, 根据句子结构不用被动语态, 故选B。
6.【解析】选B。本题考查固定短语。because of因为, 其后接名词或动名词。故选B。
8.【解析】选A。本题考查固定搭配。在不同的季节和天气中, 用介词in, on+某天/某天上、下午、晚上, at+钟点, for+时间段。故选A。
2.【解析】选C。句意理解题。It takes sb. some time to do sth. “某人花费……时间做某事”, 为固定句式。故选C。
3.【解析】选D。事实细节题。由介绍空中花园一段的第三句“Many parts of the garden were high up on large columns. ”可知, 大柱子支撑着空中花园。故选D。
4.【解析】选B。句意理解题。one of意为“……之一”; ancient意为“古代的”。故选B。
- 11 -
Ⅴ. 答案: 1. composition 2. stranger 3. below 4. grades 5. attracts
6. is sleeping 7. description 8. the longest 9. will have 10. going
Ⅵ. 答案: 1. at the bottom of 2. Listen up 3. look forward to visiting
4. did an interview with 5. is afraid of
Mount Tai is one of the most famous mountains in China. It is in the middle of Shandong Province. Every year thousands of Chinese and foreigners visit there. It’s not far from here. It takes you about two hours to get there from the centre of the city by bus. You can also go there by train. Autumn is the best season to climb Mount Tai. On the top of the mountain, you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise. And the sunrise is wonderful. Mount Tai is really a nice place to visit.
- 12 -