1. 直接引语为陈述句。变成间接引语时，把陈述句变成由that引导的宾语从句。 She said : “I’ll come this morning.”
She said that she would come that morning.
“Will you take care of me?”
Chuck, Wilson asks if you will take care of him.
3. 直接引语为特殊疑问句。变成间接引语时，要把特殊疑问句变成由特殊疑问词引导的宾语从句，同时将语序变成陈述语序。疑问词在句中作主语或作定语修饰主语时语序不变。 “Where did you spend your holiday ?” I asked her. I asked her where she had spent her holidays.
4. 直接引语为祈使句。变成间接引语时，要把祈使句的动词变成带to的不定式，同时根据语气选择适当的谓语动词，如ask, tell, order等。句型为ask/tell/order sb to do sth 。主句中若有please 时，最好用ask表示。同时去掉please。否定的祈使句，要将don’t或never改为not to, never to
“Will you accept or refuse the offer?”
He wondered whether I would accept or refuse the offer.
6．直接引语为感叹句时，可用感叹词what 或how 作引导词，语序不变；或者用that 作引 导词，句子用陈述语序。
“What an interesting story it is!” he said.
He said what an interesting story it was. He said that it was an interesting story.
①said to somebody后加直接引语改为 asked somebody if told somebody that
②人称代词：this—that these—those I-He—she me—him, her,
③时间状语: now—then ago—before today—that day
yesterday—the day before last week（month, year）—the week(month, year) before tomorrow—the next day next week（month, year）—the next（month, year）week
⑤动词的变化: come—go bring-take
Have done—had done
Is doing—was doing
Had done—had done
Will do—would do
He said, “Where there is a will, there is a way.”
He said that where there is a will, there is a way.
Jack said, “I was born in 1990.”--------Jack said that he was born in 1990.
Mary says, “Tom is a good boy.”-------Mary says that Tom is a good boy.
11.直接引语有以when, while 引导的表示过去时间的状语从句，在变间接引语时状语从句中的一般过去时不变，但主句的谓动则要改为过去完成时。
She said, “Jack told me all about his past when he was questioned.” She said that Jack had told him about his past when he was questioned.
12．有些情态动词，如 must， need，ought to等，无过去形式，变间接引语时，既可用原来 的形式，也可用其它的表示法，但要注意保存原来的意义。
“All men must die,” he said. ---- He said that all men must die
“I must go early,” he said. ----- He said that he had to go early.
1. John said to Tom, “Come to my house tomorrow.”
2. “Will you come to the lecture this afternoon?” Sara asked Yang Mei .
3. “I watched a very interesting TV program yesterday.” he said to us.
4． “How old is your brother this year?” Charlie’s friend asked him. __________________________________.
5．He said to the boy, “Don’t do that again.”
6．He said, “I will come here next month.”
7．Hanks said, “I finished my work last week.”
8. “My brother began learning English two years ago.” Tom said.
9. “Where have you been all these years?” he asked me.
10. “Have you seen the movie?” he asked Chuck.
11. He asked, “Who can answer the question?”
12. He asked, “What’s the matter with you?
1. John told Tom to go to his house the next day. 2. Sara asked Yang Mei if she would go to the lecture that afternoon.
3. He told us that he had watched a very interesting film the day before. 4. Charlie’s friend asked him how old his brother was that year. 5. He told the boy not to do that again. 6. He said that he would go there the next month.
7. Hanks said that he had finished his work the week before. 8. Tom said that his brother had begun learning English two years before.
9. He asked me where I had been all those years.
10. He asked Chuck if he had seen the movie. 11. He asked who could answer the question. 12. He asked what was the matter with me.
IV. 单选练习 1. He said the train ____ when he reached there, so he had to wait for the next. A. left B. had left C. was leaving D. has left 2. He asked me ______ I could pick him up ____.
A. if; tomorrow B. that; tomorrow C. that; next D. if; the next day 3. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him_____. A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not to 4. Tell him _____ the window. A. to shut not B. not to shut C. to not shut D. not shut
5. He asked me ____ the railway station. A. how he could get to B. how could he get to C. where he could get to D. where could he get to 6. He wanted to know _____. A. what was her name B. how was her name
C. what her name was D. how her name was 7. They have no idea at all _____.
A. where he has gone B. where did he go
C. which place has he gone D. where has he gone
8. He told me to make sure_____ the meeting.
A. when and where we would have B. when and where&nbs