观看请点击此点 请稍侯 精彩马上开始
I used to be afraid of the dark
Section B Let begin our class
Check (√) the things you used to
like when you were a child.
__ gym class
__ spiders and other insects
__ painting pictures
__ music class
Look at the pictures above and ask and answer in pairs. : I used to have gym class.
: So we did
: Did you use to have music class? : Yes, I did./ No, I didn’t.
: Did you use to paint picture? you : Yes, I did./ No, I didn’t.
Read quickly and answer the questions.
1. What is Rose Tang’s biggest problem? 2. What did she use to do before she started high school? 3. What did she use to do in the evening? 4. Did she use to go to concerts with her father? 5. Dose she still have time for concerts? What does she usually do now?
1. What is Rose Tang’s biggest problem?
Her biggest problem is that she is too busy. 2. What did she use to do before she started high school ? She used to spend a lot of time playing games with friends. 3. What did she use to do in the evening?
She used to watch TV or chat with her grandmother.
4. Did she use to go to concerts with her father?
Yes, she did. 5. Dose she still have time for concerts? What does she usually do now? She hardly ever has time for concerts now. She usually studies and does her homework.
Read the article again and please find out the phrase
现在/如今 These days 早早地起床 get up early 整天 all day 直接回家 go right home 吃晚饭 eat dinner 中学 High school
1. My biggest problem is that I am too busy Biggest 最大的其原形是big 它的比较级是 bigger 即 big- bigger -biggest 忙于做某事 be busy doing sth 例句：他正忙于写作业 He is busy doing his homework.
2. I used to spent a lot of time playing games with my friends
spend time (in) doing sth. 花费某人多长时间做某事
例句 ：他花费很多时间玩电脑游戏 He spent a lot of time playing computer games
3. But I just don’t have the time anymore. not ….anymore 不在
4. In the evening,I used to watch TV or chat with my grandmother.
chat with sb 和某人聊天
5.I love music ,and my father used to take me to concerts take sb. / sth. to some place (把某人或某物带到某地)
6. These days, I hardly ever have time for concerts. hardly 几乎不 hardly ever=almost never (几乎从不) 7. I really miss the old days. miss 思念 想念 The old days 过去的日子
1. Her ___(big) problem is that she can’t sleep well at night. 2. My father always spends too much time ____ (watch) TV.
3. Do you like ______(paint) pictures?
4. I ____(real) miss my friend Joan. She moved to another city.
Write an composition