Unit 6 Do you like bananas?
Section A (1a-2d)
This is a fridge(冰箱). What’s in the fridge?(猜猜冰箱里有什么?)
o a ba p st to br sa i m h
1a Match the words with the things in the picture. 1. hamburgers d i 2. tomatoes f 3. oranges 4. ice-cream h b 5. salad g 6. bananas 7. strawberries c j 8. pears 9. milk e 10.bread a
定义：是可以计数的名词。 （1） 可数名词前可以用 a , an 限定。 （2）
可数名词前可以用 one, two , three… 限定。 （3） （4） 可数名词有复数形式。
1. -s在清辅音后读[s] 2. -s在浊辅音后读[z]
desks apples trees
boxes watches knives wives
以-s, -x, -sh, ch 结尾的
改f或fe为v 再 加-es
以 f 或 fe 结 尾的
以辅音字母加y 改y为i 再加 结尾的
families -ies读[iz] dictionaries -s读[z]
-es读[z] -s读[z] boys keys tomatoes potatoes photos radios
不可数名词前不可以用 a , an 限定。 （2）
不可数名词前不可以用 one, two , three… 限定 （3）
3.Pairwork: Review the words and fill in the chart.
hamburger,tomato, orange,banana, strawberry,pear
countable noun＆ uncountable noun
1b.Listen and number the conversations[1-3].
A: Do you like salad? B: No, I don’t.
A: Do you like bananas? B: Yes, I do.
A: Do you like oranges? B: Yes, I do.
1c. Pair work
A: Do you like…? B: Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
Does he/ she like…? Yes, he/ she does. No, he/ she doesn’t.
2a.Listen and circle the food you hear.
2b.Listen again and fill in the blanks.
ice-cream ice- cream
Pictures of food and fruits
---Do you like---? ---Yes,I do./ No,I don't.
I like … , … and …. But I don’t like… Tom likes … He doesn’t like … Lucy likes … She doesn’t like …
egetables 1. Do you like to eat v_____________ ? read 2. For breakfast , he often has b_____ and milk.
3. Apple is a kind of f_____ . ruit 4. He likes salad and h_____________ very much. amburgers 5. The family have d________ at 5 o’clock in the inner evening . 6. S______
________ are red in color . trawberries 7. C____________ is a kind of meat (肉) . hicken
1. ______ they ______ Chinese food ? A. Are ; liking B. Are ; like C. Do ; like D. Do ; like 2. The lunch in our school ______ good . A. are B. be C. is D. / 3. In the shop you can buy ______ things . A. a lot B. much C. lots of D. a lots of 4. Look ! Some chicken ______ in the bag . Some vegetables ______ in the basket . A. are ; is B. are ; are C. is ; is D. is ; are
5. Let’s _______ now . A. to go to home C. to go home
B. go to home D. go home
6. My brother _____ _____ very much . A. like banana B. likes bananaes C. like bananas D. likes bananas 7. They have eggs and apples ________ breakfast . A. with B. and C. for D. on 8. There is some _____ on the table . A. banana B. chicken C. tomato D. apple
A: Do you like oranges? B: Yes, I do. I like oranges.
/ No, I don’t. I don’t like oranges.
A: Do you like apples?
B: Yes, I do. I like apples. / No, I don’t. I don’t like apples.
A: Do you like bananas?
B: Yes, I do. I like bananas. / No, I don’t. I don’t like bananas.
A: Do you like tomatoes? B: Yes, I do. I like tomatoes. / No, I don’t. I don’t like tomatoes.
a piece of bread
A: Do you like bread? B: Yes, I do. I like bread. / No, I don’t. I don’t like bread.
a glass of milk
A: Do you like milk? B: Yes, I do. I like milk. / No, I don’t. I don’t like milk.
A: Do you like strawberries?
B: Yes, I do. I like strawberries. / No, I don’t. I don’t like strawberries.
A: Do you like pears?
B: Yes, I do. I like pears.
/ No, I don’t. I don’t like pears.
four pears /pe?z/
A: Do you like hamburgers?
B: Yes, I do. I like hamburgers. a hamburger
/ No, I don’t. I don’t like hamburgers.
A: Do you like salad? B: Yes, I do. I like salad. / No, I don’t. I don’t like salad.
A:Do you like ice cream? B: Yes,I do.I like ice cream. / No,I don’t.I don’t like ice cream.