8A Unit1-Unit2 月考复习卷
1. Thank you for___________（自愿给予）me so much help.
2. Kate is very thin and weak because she eats the_______(少)food in our class.
3. Peter looked_________. He was looking_________at his friends. (happy)
4. How ________(care) the girl does her homework. She made lots of mistakes in it.
5. Bill Gates and Yao Ming are both my_________(hero)
6. _________(法语) is one of the most important__________(语言)in the world.
7. Jack did________(badly) in the exam than Mary.
8. Would you please speak a little lower, you are talking most_________(noisy) of all.
9. Our school _______(结束) at 4:30 p.m last winter.
10. My parents are_________(讨论) where to go at the moment.
11. The tall man is very strong, but he is carrying _______(少)bags than the short man.
12. The________(high) of Mount Qomolangma is 8844.43 metres.
13. In the UK we say______, but in the USA they say_______.(饼干)
14. We should make ourselves _________(health) and happier.
15. I didn’t realize (察觉) she was________(happy) at that time. What was wrong with her?
16. The more you eat, the _______(胖) you’ll be.
17. Ann, you are old enough to wash clothes_______(you).
18. When I was young, I always ________(相信) what my grandma told me.
19. Don’t be worried. It’s only a friendly________(比赛).
20. Doing_______work every day makes me feel very_______.(无聊的).
1． They even didn’t know who you were. How________they______your words.( believe)
2． Her smiling face always _______(make) us______(feel) very happy.
3． I_________(write) to my parents once a week last year.
4． Does Sue have problems________(talk) to them in Japanese?
5． When something_______(worry) me , I always go to my mum_______(ask) for help.
6． MissLi________(walk) past me without_________(stop).
7． What _______(make) good teachers?
I think good teachers should_________(not be) impatient.
8. I_______(keep) on________(knock) on the door but nobody answered.
9.He will do what he can_______( work) out the problem for others.
10. Be quiet! The English teacher _________(test) the whole class on Unit One .
11.Your head is too big.. It________(not fit) in the hat.
12.The baby is crying . Please do something______(make) the baby_______(stop)______(cry).
13.I think nothing is more interesting than_______(feed) animals on the farm.
14.It’s so noisy outside. I wonder what_________(happen).
15.How unlucky he was________(fall) off the bike yesterday.
16.My little brother doesn’t like_________(take) a shower because it’s like________(stay) in a heavy rain.
17.Simon with other team members__________9practice)________(play) football this Sunday, isn’t he?
18.Yesterday I ________(forget) _________(bring) my English book to school. So I______(have)
_______(get) back_________(get) it.
19.I love________(watch) my cat_______(play) around, I often teach him______(play) different tricks.
20. I hope it_______(be) sunny tomorrow, because I_________(visit) the Nanchan Temple.
1.Amy is glad to help others_________, so we often ask her for help.
A. any times B.any time C. some time D. at one time
2._________who didn’t pass the exam needs to study harder.
A. Someone B. No one C. Everyone D. Anyone
3.I’d like to find________to read on the journey to Iapan, and________will do.
A. something; everything B. something; something
C. something; anything D. anything; everything
4. If we don’t do anything to keep_________, we will have some problems_________health.
A.fit; with B. health; with C. healthy; to D. fit; on
5.In the piano competition , my brother didn’t play well and I did _________.
A. very well B. much better C. very good D. even worse
6.---what do you think of the dress?
---Wonderful. I don’t think I can get a__________one.
A. good B. better C. bad D. worst
7.---What do you think of Tom’s speaking?
---No one does________in our class.
A. good B. better C. well D. best
8._______of the two men is my brother.
A. Older B. The older C. The oldest D. Elder
9. I felt sad, so he told me some funny jokes______me_______.
A. to make; happily B. made; happy C. making; happily D. to make; happy
10.Simon is willing to help others_______need_______their English.
A. for; with B. in; with C. with; for D. to; /
11.Many teenagers_______the old and they often offer their seats to the old on buses.
A. agree with B. worry about C. laugh at D. care for
12.I know this plan is far from perfect(完美的)， but I just can’t think of _______one.
A. a better B. the better C. a best D. the best
13.Each of the club members ________ready to help those who were in trouble.
A. is B.are C. was D. were
14. He_________after he chatted with his parents online.
A. seems happily B. seemed happy c. seems happy D. seemed to happy
15.I bought_______exercise—books with_______money.
A. a few; a few B. a few; a little C. a little; a few D. a little; a little
16._______number of the books in our school________larger than that in their school.
A.The; is B. The; are C. A; is D. A; are
17.I can’t do the job ________you.
A. so bad as B. as badly as C. as worse as D. so worst as
18.I hated learning English_______, but I am good at it now.
A. at last B. at most C. at least D. at first
19.The piece of music sounds________. I don’t want to listen to it any more.
A. well B. badly C. good D. bad
20.why not_______your teacher for help when you can’t finish_______the story by yourself?
A. to ask; write B. to ask; writing C. ask; writing D. asking; to write
16.Tom 和Jack 同样幽默，他们经常给我讲笑话。