Unit 1 Sports and Games Topic 2 We should learn teamwork Section C讲学稿
( ) 1. –I like running. What about you, Jane? – I like it ______.
A. also B. as well C. as well as D. either
( ) 2. –Maria, would you like to tell me your plans ____ this term? – Sure, I’d love to.
A. in B. at C. for D. with
( ) 3. –Peter, I can’t do it well.
– Don’t worry. You can throw the basketball ____ one hand like this. A. in B. to C. with D. on
( ) 4. Jane has two friends. One is from Russia, ____ is from Canada. A. the other B. other C. others D. another
( ) 5The girl is _____ beautiful. Everyone in her family likes her very much. A. more B. more and more C. more beautiful and D. much and much
( ) 6. Computers are important, but I don’t know ____ work on the Internet.
A. where to B. what to C. how to D. when to
( ) 7. –You look very strong. Do you do exercise much?
– Yes, you are right. I enjoy ____ sports.
A. to do B. do C. did D. doing
( ) 8. The player has an _____ but _____ life. A. excite; tire B. excited; tired C. exciting; tired D. exciting; tiring
二 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. They are from ______. They are _________ . ( Canada )
2. Thomas Edison ________ many inventions. He was a great _________ ( invent ).
3. They are sure ________ ( come ) tonight.
4. I’m sorry for ______ ( make ) you so angry. I didn’t know you mind it. 5. There were many people on both ______ ( side ) of the road to welcome the heroes.