1. Alan, what’s this in English?
2. Are these your friends?
3. How are you, Lily?
4. Does Mike have a soccer ball?
5. How old is your brother, Tom?
6. Can you play chess?
7. Thanks very much. .
8. M: Hello! I am Tony Brown
W: Hello! I am Rose King
Question: What’s the girl’s family name?
9. W: A white dog is under the desk. Is it your dog, Ben?
M: No, my dog is black.
Question: What color is Ben’s dog?
10.W: Are your keys on the desk?
M: No, they’re in my backpack
Question: Where are the keys?
11. W: I like this blue sweater and that red hat. How much are they?
M: The sweater is 20 dollars and the hat is 11 dollars
Question: How much are the sweater and hat?
12.W: Let’s watch TV, Jim.
M: That sounds boring.
Question：Does Jim like watching TV?
13. M: Helen, please tell me about your morning.
W: OK.I get up at 6:20.I run at 6:40.And.I eat breakfast at 7:10.And Then I go to school at 7:30.
Question: What time does Helen run in the morning?
14. W: Do you like Chinese, Mike?
M: Yes, it’s very interesting. And I also like P.E. because it’s exciting.
Question: What subjects does Mike like?
15. M: What kind of movies do you like ,Ann?
W: I like comedies. They’re funny. But I don’t like thrillers. They’re scary.
Question: Why does Ann like comedies ?
I’m an English boy. My name is Tom King. I can speak English and a little Chinese. I’m in China with my parents. I like Chinese people and Chinese food. My mother and father are English teachers. They work in China. They like to learn to speak Chinese . On weekends, they play with some Chinese friends and learn to speak Chinese.