Module 4 Healthy food
Unit 2 Is your food and drink healthy?
What’s your favourite food?
Think of six words for
food and drink. Make three lists.
favourite healthy delicious Favourite food and drink: oranges… Healthy food and drink: carrots…
Delicious food and drink:…
Label the pictures with the words and expression from the box.
bread candies cola fish hamburger ice cream noodles rice sugar
Watch the video
Listen again and complete the table. Healthy food and drink
meat, milk, carrots, water, eggs, tea, potatoes, cheese, fish, chicken, soup, noodles, rice, juice, water, fruit, vegetables
Unhealthy food and drink
ice cream, hamburgers, cola, candy
Complete the passage with the correct from of the words and expression from the box. delicious fat important lots of meal remember stay sweet tooth (pl. teeth) A healthy breakfast is (1)__________ in important the morning and it’s my favourite (2)______. There are (3)________ fruit meal lots of and vegetables for lunch at school,
but these isn’t any cola or candy. Candy and cola are (4)_______ food sweet and drink and they’re bad for your (5)______. At home my grandma’s teeth dinners are (6)_________ and we delicious aren’t (7)_____. (8)___________! Eat Remember fat well, and (9)______ healthy. stay
Choose food from Units 1 and 2
for your meals.
breakfast lunch dinner Now work in pairs. Talk about your
1. What’s your favourite food and drink?
2. Is it healthy food and drink?
Meat and fish are healthy food.
Too much meat isn’t healthy.
Meat and fish are healthy food but
too much meat isn’t healthy.
Now join the sentences with but.
1. Juice is a healthy drink. Cola isn’t a healthy drink.
Juice is a healthy drink but cola isn’t (a healthy drink). 2. Noodles are healthy food. Hamburgers aren’t healthy food.
Noodles are healthy food but hamburgers aren’t (healthy food).
3. Meat, vegetables and fruit are healthy food. Cola, ice cream and hamburgers aren’t healthy food and drink. Meat, vegetables and fruit are healthy food but cola, ice cream and hamburgers aren’t (healthy food and drink). 4. Chocolate is delicious. Too much chocolate isn’t good for you. Chocolate is delicious but too much chocolate isn’t good for you.
Complete the sentence
_____ and ______ are healthy food but ______ and _______ are my favourite food
1. be healthy
2. a lot of= lots of
3. go shopping
5. be bad for 6. a bit
4. be good for 对……有益 一点儿，少许
7. It’s important to do sth.
8. stay healthy 保持健康= keep fit 9. get fat 变肥 10. not…or… 不是……和……
11. at home
12. for breakfast / lunch / dinner
一 、 本节课学习的不可数名词有： 1. water 水 2. meat 肉 3. food 食
物 4. fruit 水果 5. beef 牛肉 6. chicken 鸡肉
7. juice 果汁 8. ice cream 冰激凌 9. tea 茶 10. rice 米饭 11. bread 面包 12. milk 牛奶 13. cola 可乐 15. fish 鱼肉 17. sugar 糖 14. chocolate 巧克力 16. cheese 奶酪 18. soup 汤
1. child—children 孩子
2. tooth—teeth 牙齿
连词 and, or, but 的区别： 1. and：表示“和，又，与，并”，连接两 个名词、动词或句子，表示并列关系。 2. or：用于否定句表示“和”的意思，用于 疑问句中表示“还是，或者”的意思。 3. but：意思是“但是，而是”，表转折关系。
用 and, or 1. Do you like to have Chinese food 或but填空。 _______ western food? or 2. He is rich, _______ he isn’t happy. but 3. Have you got any brothers _______ or sisters? 4. Juice _______ milk are healthy drinks and ________ cola isn’t a healthy drink. but 5. Remember to eat noodles ______ rice, or not hamburgers.
A.单词拼写: 1. You should eat more _______ (胡萝卜). carrots 2. It’s important to _________ (记得) to remember eat well and stay healthy. delicious 3. Please have lots of _________(美味) chicken soup! 4. He had some fish and noodles (面条) _______ for lunch.
5. Eating too much meat is not good for _________ (孩子). children 6. I often eat some _____ (面包), an egg bread and a cup of milk for breakfast. 7. If you are a bit ____ (累) , please have tired a rest. 8. His mother wants to buy some ________ (香蕉). bananas
B.完成句子: 1.你最喜欢的食物和饮料是什么？ What are your favourite food and drink? ________________ 2.多喝水是非常重要的。 It’s very important to drink more water. ________________ 3.牛奶、奶酪和鱼对你的牙齿有益。 Milk, cheese and fish ____________________. are good for your teeth
If you want to stay healthy stay healthy __________,
you must eat more vegetables. ________ 5.请多吃水果和蔬菜，而不是糖果和 冰激凌。 Please eat lots of fruit and vegetables, ____ candy __ ice cream. or not
1.区分不可数名词和可数名词。 2.了解日常生活中那些是健康 食品，那些是垃圾食品，同 时注意调整自己饮食结构， 保持健康。