Go For It SB4 Unit 5 If you go to the party, you will have a
great time. Section A 1a~1C 说课稿
上午好，今天我说课的内容是Go for it!新目标英语八年级下册Unit 5 Section A Period 1。此次说课，我将分七大部分进行。
五、说教学准备 1、教师准备 制作本课教学所需的幻灯片；设计并打印、发放本课学案。 2、学生准备 上网搜索并学习歌曲If you are happy预习课本内容。
突出教学重点、突破难点的原则，我把本课教学过程设计如下： Step 1 Warm up and Presentation
1. Play the song “If you are happy”, have the students sing along with it and dance to it at the same time.
（This step can be started before the class< 3 minutes is enough>. It is to attract the students’ attention, make them become interested in learning English. It is also to make a chance to present the key sentence pattern —— a kind of the Conditional Adverbial Clause.）
2.Using the pictures to help the students to present and understand the following sentences. “If you want to go to WC, you can go now. If you go to WC now, you must run there and go back quickly. If you want to go out during the class, you should tell me first. If you are all ready, we will begin our English class.”
（This step is to present another two kinds of the Conditional Adverbial Clause. It can also help the students learn to obey the rules and 2
to be good students.）
Step 2 Look and learn
1. Ask the students,“What will you do if you are happy? ”
Make the students answer it with the help of the pictures and notice
the sentence pattern.
2. Get the students to practice the conversations.
A: What will you do if you are happy?
B: If I am happy, I will laugh/ dance/ sing.
（These two steps are designed to practice more sentences of the Conditional Adverbial Clause with if + will, help the students understand it better and know more about it.）
Step 3 Survey
1. Show a chart and some useful phrases to the students and have the
students think out more activities they will do when they’re happy to complete the second column in the chart. Then get the students to make a survey by asking a boy and a girl “What will you do if you are happy?” And complete the rest columns.
2. Help the students to report in this way: “If I am happy, I will….
XX (a boy) will… if he is happy. And if XX (a girl) is happy, she will…”
(These two steps are to help the students practice using the Conditional Adverbial Clause with if + will in their communication.) Step 4 Storytelling relay
1. Show a group pictures and the beginning of a story, have the
students continue telling the story according to the pictures. Then ask some of the students to read out their stories and choose the best one to read it aloud together.
(This step is to teach the students how to make a story with the Conditional Adverbial Clause with if and get ready for the next task.)
2. Get the students to work in groups to have a competition to
continue the story by imagining. Then check how they did by asking “What will happen if Mary cries?”
(This step is to help the students practice more sentences with the Conditional Adverbial Clause. It is also to improve their group cooperative learning ability and imagination)
3. Try to end up with “If XX…, the teacher will hold a party for him/
her/them. If the teacher holds the party, he will invite you. What will happen if he invites you to the party?”
(This step is to lead in Task 1a & 1b on p34)
Step 5 Listen, match and talk
1. Have the students look through the sentences in 1a and match the
two parts. Then play the tape, get the students to listen and check their answers.
2. Check the answers by asking some students to read out their
sentences. Then play the tape again, help the students listen and repeat.
3. Get the students to practice the conversations in 1a in pairs. Then
get some pairs of the students to represent the conversations by looking at the pictures only.
(These three steps are to train the students’ listening ability and to help the students practice more sentences with the Conditional Adverbial Clause with if.)
4. Lead the students to notice and summarize the using of the “do” in
（This step is to help the students summarize the using of “do”.） Step 6 Practice
1. Show five groups of words to the students, get the students to
match them with “if + will” to make up sentences. Then check the answers by getting some of the students to read their own sentences aloud.
2. Show the correct answers and have the students read the sentences
（These two steps are to help the students write some sentences with the Conditional Adverbial Clause with if. And to help them notice the structure of this kind of the sentences.）
Step 7 Summary
1. Show the sentences they learned in this class, help the students review what they learned. Then encourage the students to study on the sentences and try to find out some rules about them.
(This step is to help the students remember what they learned in the class and encourage them to learn something they don’t know by themselves. It is also to improve the students’ interests of next English class.)
2. Evaluate how the students did in the class. And say goodbye to the students.
（Feed back in time and the encouragement from the teachers are good
for keeping the students’ study interests. So I designed this step）
简单。即把A: What will you do if you are happy?
B: If I am happy, I will …
板书到黑板上。这样做除了可以强调本课重点句型，还可以让学生在完成Pair work 的任务是有模仿的对象，降低了学生学习的难度。