9A Unit 4 中考汇编
1. B [12宿迁]
2. A [12连云港]
3. A [12河南省]
5. A C [12湖南株洲] [11湖北十堰]
6. B [12四川广安]
8. C A [11湖南湘西] [11四川绵阳]
13. D C D C B [12内蒙古呼和浩特] [12山东泰安] [12四川绵阳] [11四川内江] [12徐州]
14. A [12黑龙江哈尔
16. C D [11山东淄博] [12天津] —Allen, your bedroom is in a mess. —Sorry, Mum. I’ll ______ my things at once. A. put on B. put away C. put out D. put up —Excuse me , Sir . But smoking is not allowed here. —Sorry, I didn’t see the sign. I’ll _____ my cigarette at once. A. put out B. put away C. put up D. put off —What smells terrible, Ted? —I’m sorry. I’ll _____my shoes and wash them at once. A. take away B. put away C. move away D. get away It’s cold outside. You’d better ______ your coat. A. put on B. take off C. put away —All the oil in the world will have ______ some day. —Yeah. What shall we use for power at that time? A. given away B. put away C. run out D. set out —What are you going to be in the future? —I want to be ______ actor. A．a B．an C．the Sam wants to be _____ actor. A. a B. the C. an — Do you know England? —I’ve heard that he wants to go there for further study. A. why he will go to B. why will he go to C. he why will go to D. he will why go to The accident happened _____ 7 p.m. _____ 9 p.m. . A. from; to B. between; to C. from; and D. between; and The accidents happened _____ a cold winter early morning. A. in B. at C. on D. for I began watching here an hour ago, but now nothing _____ yet. A. happens B. will happen C. happened D. has happened Every year driving after drinking wine a lot of traffic accidents. A. happens B. provides C. causes —Tom, please tell me_________. —In Sunshine Second School. A. where will the match take place B. where the match will take place C. when will the match take place D. when the match will take place The ______ instructions (说明) on medicine are necessary for the sick. They explain ____ whether the medicine is out of date. A. clear; clearly B. clearly; clear C. clearly; clearly The fish smells _______! It must be out of date! A. good B. well C. bad D. badly Please pass me the cartoon book _____ has a Mickey Mouse on the cover.
A. whom B. whose C. who D. which
17. A [12湖北十堰]
18. D [12湖北武汉] 19. 20.
21. B A B [11湖南岳阳] [11山东德州] [12浙江宁波] 22. 23.
24. B C C [12黑龙江黑河鸡西] [12湖北黄石] [12湖北荆州] 25.
26. C D [12辽宁沈阳] [11山东滨州]
27. B [11四川广元]
28. A [12淮安]
29. C [12浙江衢州]
30. A [12新疆阜康]
31. C [12湖北黄冈]
32. C [12湖北宜昌] 33. A [12福建福州] —The box is too heavy to carry. What's in it? —Oh, it is _____ books. A. filled with B. covered with C. used for D. asked for The roof of the house needs repairing. It’s raining now, you’d better get something to _____ rain drops. A. control B. cover C. carry D. catch A. Three fives B. Three fifths C. Three fifth Humans are cutting down the forests to ________ the land for other uses. A. clear B. destroy C. cover D. protect — Do you ______ that Nancy has been a little too quiet these days? — Yes. She didn’t even say a word this afternoon. A. hope B. notice C. explain D. decide Lisa is a little poor at Chinese. I think she needs _____ it every day. A. practise to speak B. to practise speaking C. practise speaking _____ that pair of _____ a little cheaper? A. Is; glass B. Are; glass C. Is; glasses D. Are; glasses — Do you know sound travels very fast? — Yes. But light travels sound. A. as fast as B. a little faster than C. much faster than D. slower than We need some more coffee. There is only ____ left. A. too many B. too much C. a little D. a few —The sweater is very nice. I’ll take it. —But you’d better ________ first. I think it is a little large for you. A. pay for it B. put it on C. put it off D. try it on —Can you speak English, Mr. Wang？ —Yes, but only＿＿＿ A. little B. a little C. a lot — How about climbing the hill? — I would rather _____ along the river than _____ the hill. I’m a bit tired. A. walk; climb B. walking; climbing C. walking; to climb D. walk; to climb — What a hot day! I am a bit thirsty. — Would you like some ______? A. noodles B. meat C. water D. bread —Could you please _____ the radio a bit? It’s too loud. —Sorry, I’ll do it right away. A. turn down B. turn up C. turn on D. turn to —Why is Harvey’s mother so happy? —Because only three students _____, _____his son Harvey. A. failed the exam; besides B. made progress; except C. made progress; including D. passed the exam; without — Excuse me. What time is dinner _____ in your restaurant? — From 6:00 to 9:00 on weekdays. A. predicted B. included C. served D. announced There is no living thing on _______ moon.
34. B [11四川绵阳] A. the B. a C. 不填 The girl with her grandparents for the moment because her parents are both
very busy this month.
A. lived B. is living C. live D. was living
by A. living; playing B. a living; playing C. a living; play
The old man used to raise many ________ to make a living on the farm.
A. duck B. horse C. bird D. sheep
Now Chinese people are living a _______ life than before.
A．good B．well C．better D．best
— Jack is a(n) ______ young man.
— That’s true. He always feels nervous when he speaks before people.
A. friendly B. shy C. honest D. lively
Zhou Libo is Shanghai’s favorite funny man. He is good at making people laugh. His lively shows were _________ hot that tickets sold out in minutes.
A. very B. too C. such D. so
The lamb _____ for quite some time.
A. has died B. die C. has dead D. has been dead
— Do you know Lucy’s grandma?
— Of course. She is a kind woman, but she has for about a month since she in the accident.
A. been dead; was killed B. died; was killed
C. been dead; killed D. died; killed
The fans were to know the death of their favorite singing star Whitney Huston.
A. glad B. angry C. excited D. surprised
—We’re organizing a party next Saturday, and I’d like you to come.
— ______! I have a meeting to attend that day. Thank you all the same.
A. Good luck B. What a pity
C. Never do it again D. Well done
A number of students _____ playing on the playground, and the number of students in our school _____ increasing.
A. are; are B. is; are C. are; is
— A number of volunteers _____ willing to teach in China’s rural areas. — Yes, the number is getting _____.
A. is; bigger and bigger B. are; bigger and bigger
C. is; more and more D. are; more and more
—How many teachers are there in your school?
— them over two hundred.
A. woman; The number of; is B. women; The number of; is
C. woman; A number of; is D. women; A number of; are
The number of books in the bookshop is about 10,000 and a number of them about science.
A. is B. was C. are D. Were
_____ the great teacher Zhang Lili was in hospital, many people hoped she would get better soon. 35. B [11四川遂宁] 36. 37. 38. D C B [11上海] [11淮安] [12浙江湖州] 39. D [11山东临沂] 40. 41. D A [12四川雅安] [11四川达州] 42. 43. D B [12山东东营] [11扬州] 44. C [12黑龙江绥化] 45. B [12 湖北孝感] 46. B [11四川达州] 47. C [11四川绵阳] 48. D [12淮安]
52. B B D C [12宿迁] [12上海] [12重庆] [12福建厦门]
57. C C A C A [12广西柳州] A. If B. Until C. Before D. After Eddie was sleeping _______ Millie was reading a magazine. A. until B. while C. before D. after Peter will cook for his parents __ the International Day' of Families comes. A. unless B. when C. until D. though I didn’t believe he could drive ______ he told me. A. once B. while C. since D. until —Jenny, will you still be here this afternoon? —Yeah, I think I'll stay _____five. Then I'm leaving for dinner. A. at B. since C. until I won’t leave my office until my work _____. A. finishes B. will finish C. is finished The bus driver always says to us ,“Don’t get off ________ the bus stops.” A. when B. while C .until D. if Studying in groups is necessary ____ you want to do well in school. A. if B. until C. unless D. though We won’t start the party _____ our teacher comes. A. though B. or C. until — When shall we leave for China?
— We won’t we have visited all the places of interest here.
A. until B. while C. as D. since
— Where are you going for the coming winter camp?
— I won’t decide on the place _____ the end of this month.
A. until B. unless C. though D. through
—When did your father come back last night?
—He didn't come back _______ he finished all the work.
A. until B. while C. if
Mark isn't coming to the concert ____ he has got too much work to do.
A. so B. until C. although D. because
A true friend can see the pain in your eyes__everyone else believes the smile on your face.
A. while B. because C. before D. until
— I’m afraid the class has begun. — Don’t worry. It ____ until the bell ___.
A. doesn’t begin; rings B. won’t begin; will ring
C. won’t begin; rings D. doesn’t begin; will ring
They didn't go to bed_____ the work was finished.
A. when B. while C. until D. after
Don’t _____ the bus until it stops.
A. turn off B. put on C. get off D. set up
I really enjoyed your speech, ____ there were some parts I didn’t quite understand.
A. because B. for C. until D. though
Tigers wait _____ it is dark, then go out to find their food.
A. since B. until C. as D. because
— Hey, Tony. You look so tired today.
— I _____ until 12 o’clock last night for the math test.
A. woke up B. stayed up C. grew up [12贵州铜仁] [12河北省] [12黑龙江绥化] [12湖北荆州] 58. A [12湖北宜昌] 59. A [12湖南长沙] 60. 61. D A [12辽宁大连] [12内蒙古包头] 62. C [12内蒙古呼和浩特] 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. C C D B B [12山东滨州] [12山东聊城] [12山东日照] [12山东潍坊] [12四川成都]
68. B [12四川达州]
69. A [12四川广安] 70.
71. B D [11南京] [11南京]
72. C [11常州 镇江] 73. 74. 75.
76. C D A D [11宿迁] [11上海] [11山东临沂] [11湖北宜昌] 77. 78. 79. 80. 81.
82. A B D C B A [11湖南邵阳] [11四川广元] [11四川雅安] [11安徽合肥] [12河南省] [12南京]
83. C [12常州]
84. A [12镇江] 85. A [12盐城] — John, you go out to play until your homework . —OK, Mum. A. must; finishes B. can’t; is finished C. can’t; has finished D. needn’t; finishes —Jim, you look so tired! —Oh, I didn’t go to bed ______ it was 12 o’clock last night. A．until B．as C．if They will try their best in the Dragon Boat Racing _______ they may fail. A. if B. although C. unless D. until — Everybody is playing outside. Can I join them, mom? — __________Not until you have finished practicing the piano. A. Why not? B. Will you? C. I hope so. D. I’m afraid not. — Shall we meet at the station at 8 am? — In fact, we _______. The train _______ until l0 a.m. A. mustn’t; doesn’t leave B. mustn’t; leaves C. needn’t; won’t leave D. needn’t; will leave Some people won’t realize the importance of their health ____ they have lost it. A. after B. when C. until D. as We didn’t start our discussion __________ everybody arrived. A. since B. if C. while D. until Don’t forget to wash your hands _________ you have meals. A. before B. until C. though D. unless —You’re supposed to hand in the travel diary as soon as possible. —I see. I’m going to ______until 11:30 pm once more. A. cheer up B. put up C. turn up D. stay up We didn't go home ______ the old man was sent to the hospital. A. until B. when C. while I told him the news ＿＿＿he came back yesterday. A. until B. as soon as C. unless I ______ believe it _______ I see it with my own eyes. A. won’t; and B. will; but C. will; until D. won’t; until Don't worry. Your package __here until you come back, so enjoy shopping here. A. will keep B. has kept C. will be kept D. has been kept Jennifer takes a lot of exercise every day and she is always full of ______. A. knowledge B. energy C. change D. courage —What do you want to be when you grow up? —I want to be ______social worker. Many people are in great need of our help. A. a B. an C. the D.不填 — Why have you got so much water here? — For the trailwalkers. After they finish the tough hike, they need to ______ lots of water. A. keep off B. give out C. take in D. put up — I’m afraid I need a pair of glasses. I __ hardly see the words on the blackboard. — That’s terrible. You may have got poor eyesight. A. can B. must C. may D. need —Dad, must I practise the piano today?
86. D [12北京]
89. B D D [12安徽省] [11浙江嘉兴舟山] [12南通]
90. A [12常州]
91. D [12连云港]
95. A D A A [12山东日照] [12山东潍坊] [11宿迁] [11湖北黄石] —No, you _______ . You may do it tomorrow. A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. can’t —Mum, must I wash the dishes right now? —No, you ____. A. shouldn’t B. wouldn’t C. mustn’t D. needn’t There’s enough time for you to go to the airport. You _____ hurry now. A. should B. needn’t C. must D. can’t My parents usually take a walk ______ dinner to keep healthy. A. at B. of C. during D. after — _____ do you write a letter to your father? — I seldom or never do that now. Instead, I call or email him almost every day. A. How soon B. How long C. How much D. How often — My son seldom has ______ breakfast. — It is ______ unhealthy habit. You must ask him to change it. A. / ; an B. the; an C. / ; a D. the; a —I didn’t know you go to school by taxi. —Oh, I ____ take a taxi to school, but my bike needs repairing. A. always B. sometimes C. often D. seldom I don’t think fast food is good for our health, so I ______ go to MacDonald. A. seldom B. always C. usually D. often Cathy was born blind so she has _____ seen our beautiful world. A. often B. sometimes C. seldom D. never My cousin wants to keep slim. She does exercise every morning and __ eats meat. A. seldom B. always C. usually D. often — _______ do you go shopping with your mother?
— I seldom do that.
A. How often B. How soon C. How far D. How much
The woman is very busy so she ________ watches TV.
A. often B. always C. seldom D. almost
— I wonder if I can use your dictionary for a while. —_____ .
A. Here you are B. I don’t know C. Nothing much D. I don’t care Tom rushed into the house______ his mother was cooking.
A. as B. before C. while D. after
— Tom, what do you think of the school?
— Oh, no other school is _____ in the city. It’s ____ one.
A. better; a better B. the best; the best C. better; the best D. the best; a better —What do you think of my shirt? It _______ cotton.
—I looks nice on you.
A. is made in B. is made for C. is made of D. is made by —What do you _______ your hometown? —I love it very much.
A. look at B. talk about C. think of 96. 97. 98. 99. C A C (不好) C [11四川雅安] [12安徽省] [11山东青岛] [12常州] 100. C [12宿迁] 101. C [12湖南长沙]
2. [11山东滨州]Jack runs faster than I, but I jump 亚洲) country.
28. [11山东济宁][11山东日照] As we know, China is an (亚洲)country. Have you got the (最新的) news about the drinking and driving in Beijing? To our great (惊讶), Tom failed to pass the graduation exam. [11湖北黄冈、随州、鄂州] All your books must (放好) after a day’s study. Our English teacher will go abroad for education next month.(far) (educate)in our country． —Kitty, why do you look so happy today? —I happened to meet an old friend of (我的) in the Confucius Temple this morning. Look, the expression on his face that something bad must have happened to him. He didn’t know what was (发生) outside. －Our city is becoming more and more beautiful. －Yes, great changes have taken place ( take place )since 2008. What a (snow) day! The ground is covered with snow everywhere. hobbies, such as swimming, rowing and hiking. I like lots of vegetables, such as cabbages, carrots and 西红柿). Some animals can talk a little, but only humans can more than one language. The story (it) is interesting, but it’s a little difficult for children. There were thirty people in the classroom, Ten people were killed in the traffic accident, (包括) two babies. me. The sunlight we are all used to (include) seven different colors. Pop star White Houston was found ( 死亡)on the eve of the Grammy Awards. The panda has been (die) for about two months. in some European countries. — Look! The bus is coming. — Be careful! We can’t get on ( 上车 ) the bus until it stops. The children didn’ their mother came back. The Women’s World Cup (not begin) until 1991 when China hosted it in Guangzhou. He is a (honest)boy so we seldom believe what he says. [12内蒙古包头][12扬州] [11淮安] [11南京] [11山东烟台][11山东枣庄][11连云港] [11宿迁] [12贵州铜仁][11四川凉山] [12浙江丽水][11南京] [12盐城][11山东烟台][11湖北黄石][12无锡] [12连云港][11山东济南][11湖北黄石][12福建泉州][12湖北恩施][11无锡] [11泰州]
1. [11常州 镇江]在这次运动会上，他跳得没我远。
2. [11山东日照] 休息会吧，我太累了，不能再走了。
Let’s have a rest. I’m tired walk any farther.
3. [12四川乐山] 2012年7月27日至8月12日将举办伦敦奥运会。
The 2012 London Olympic Games will take place July 27 August 12.
4. [11湖北宜昌] If you try your best now, you’ll (能够谋生) doing what you love. (able)
5. [11常州 镇江]他宁愿住在乡下，也不愿意在城市里谋生。
He’d rather .
6. [12福建福州] 直到算出了那道题她才离开学校。( not...until, work out)
7. [12湖北黄石] 英语演讲比赛直到下午3:30才开始。
The English Speech Contest begin 3:30 in the afternoon.
8. [12湖北随州] 昨天早晨李明八点才起床。
Li Ming get up eight o’clock yesterday morning.
9. [11扬州] 直到他说话，我才发现他是扬州人。 ( not … until )
My pet dog my life great pleasure.
11. [12淮安] 我们不能只想着自己而不关心他人。
We can’t only ourselves and never others.
12. [11山东济南] 你认为泉城广场和新建的泉城路怎么样?
do you the Quancheng Square and the new Quancheng Road?