1. trek — trekking — trekked
3. Would like 想要
（1） 常和主语缩写为“ ’d” 。
（2） 其后跟名词作宾语。例：I’d like a cup of tea. 我想要一杯茶。
（3） 其后跟不定式作宾语。 Would like to do sth. “想要做某事” 。
（4） Would like sb to do sth. 想要某人做某事 。
I’d like you to meet my friends. 我想让你见见我的朋友们。
（5） Would you like some tea or coffee? 你是要点茶还是咖啡？
肯定回答：Yes, I’d love/ like. 否定回答：No. thanks.
（6）Would you like to go to my party? 你愿意来参加我的晚会？(表邀请)
肯定回答：Yes, I’d love/ like to . 否定回答：No, thanks.
3.（1）on vacation. “度假” （2）go on vacation. “去度假”
4.（1）some day. 有一天，某一天（指将来）
（2）one day. 有一天，某一天（过去/将来）
（1）hope to do sth. 希望做某事
（2）hope + that从句 希望某人做某事
I hope that I can see you again. = I hope to see you again.
（1）wish to do sth.希望做某事
（3）wish that +虚拟语气
7. across, through, over “穿过”
① through 表示从某一范围内的另一端，动作是在内部空间进行。往往指穿过沙漠，森林等。 ② across 表示从某一范围内的一边到另一边 ，一般用于过马路。 ③ over 表示到达高的障碍物（树，墙，篱笆，山脉等。）的另一侧，只从上方经过跨越。
7. — Where would you like to go ? 你想去哪儿？
（2）wish sb. to do sth.希望某人做某事 九年级英语上Unit 7导学案第1页
— I’d like to trek through the jungle . 我想穿过丛林去旅行。 9. 你想去哪儿度假？Where would you like to go on vacation ?
10. why not do sth. ？= why don’t you do sth ？表示建议，“为什么不…呢？” 【当堂检测】 1. 想要5. 某一天 2. 穿越丛林
3. 去度假 4. 可以放松的地方6. 总是气候温暖的地方8. 希望某人做某事
7. 希望干某事9. 你想要去哪里度假？10. 我想到丛林跋涉，因为我喜欢刺激的旅行。11. 我想要去放松的某个地方。12. 我喜欢天气总是很温暖的地方。_____________________________________ 13. 在Mexico 没有很多事情可做。14. I hope ___________ (see) Niagara some day. 15. He likes ___________ ( visit) Hawaii. 16. He would like ___________ (visit) Hawaii. 17. He would love ___________ (visit) Hawaii.
18. Are you interested in ____________ ( go ) on a vacation? 19. What about _________ (trek ) through the jungle? 20. There is too much__________ (do) today. 21. It has exciting things _________ (do) there. 22. Have you ever been to Niagara_________(fall)? 23. I hope_________(make) more friends in China. 24. I’d like to trek _____ the jungle.
A. through B. across C. over D. on 25. My parents want to go ______ on vacation.
A. somewhere peaceful B. dangerous somewhere C. somewhere boring D. fascinating somewhere 【拓展延伸】根据短文内容及首字母提示，完成单词。
can.While we are sitting . lots of . If you cannot person in the world.
【自学反馈】 根据3a 回答问题 1. Where is Paris? 2. Are there any beaches? 3. What is the most famous sight in Paris? 4. Do Frenchmen speak English? 5. If you go to Paris, how will you visit the city? 6. What do you think of Paris? 【导学提纲】
1. consider doing sth . 考虑做某事
I am considering changing my job. 我正在考虑换工作。 2. no = not any
It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains.=
It has no beaches or mountains.= It has no beaches and no mountains. 3. unless = if…not 除非，如果不
① Unless you work hard , you’ll fail the exam . = If you don’t work hard , you’ll fail the exam . ② I will go with you to the cinema unless I’m busy .
4. one of the + 形容词最高级 + 可数名词复数 “…中最…的之一” 5. It’s best to do sth. 最好做某事 6. decide to do sth 决定做某事 7. in general 一般来说， 大体上， 通常 8. the capital of… ……的首都 9. take the subway to Beijing. 乘地铁去北京
10. be supposed to do sth.= should do sth = be excepted to do sth 应当做某事 Scientists are supposed to know a lot. 科学家们应该知道更多。 11. sth. cost sb. money 某物花了某人多少钱。 The book cost me 10 yuan 这本书花了我10元。
12. For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Paris? 你下次度假为什么不考虑去巴黎？
13. It’s convenient for sb. to do sth. 对某人来说做某事很方便。
1. I’m sure you’ll succeed____________ (某一天).
2. Jim plans to go __________(度假) with his family in New York. 3. The band played many songs, ________(包括) some of my favorites. 4. You ________________ (不应该) play on the street. 5. I like sports _________ (总之), and especially football. 6. Every year many_____ (tourist)go there for their vacation. 7. There are many things_____ (do)in Singapore. 8. Hong kong is a beautiful palce for_______ (shop). 9. Hawaii has beautiful_____ (beach). 10. I decide_______(visit)Beijing next month.
11. Mount Emei is one of _______（beautiful mountain）in China.
12.You look tired, why not____ （have）a short rest? 13.The dictionary _____me $5. A. paid B. cost C. spend D. took
14.下个假期你要去哪儿？_________ would you like to go _________ your next _________? 15. You’re supposed to pay the bill by Friday. （同义句） You’re ______ ______ pay the bill the bill by Friday. 【拓展延伸】完形填空
we go into space we see more and more of the earth.People and man-made satellites up into space to the earth,the stars and the planet and more about them.
The moon is the planet to the earth.It is smaller than the earth.Plants can’t grow on the moon because there’s air or water on it.
The moon hasn’t its own light.It shines the light of the sun.When the sun is shining on the of the moon that faces us,it looks like a great round ball.Sometimes we can’t see the moon the sun is shining on the side that faces away us. ( ) 1. A.Who B.That C.If D.Whether ( ) 2. A.gone B.goes C.are sent D.are going ( ) 3. A.visiting B.look at C.live on D.study on ( ) 4. A.studied B.learn C.say D.told ( ) 5. A.near B.nearer C.nearest D.inside ( ) 6. A.no B.few C.a few D.a little ( ( ( (
) 7. A.to ) 8. A.side ) 9. A.so that )10. A.through
B.at B.sides B.because B.to
C.back C.back C.so C.into
D.for D.front D.why D.from
【自学反馈】 根据3a 课文填空
(去旅行）在中国的东部）He hopes the travel agency can _____ (提供）them ____ some information about the (一系列的旅游服务）that they can offer. They would like to travel to somewhere (令人激动）. They don’t mind ______有多远）。It should be a place (他们可以做很多运动） (特别）hiking and
(便宜的宾馆）带有厨房）. The (足够3个人住）.They also would like to stay in a place
(有大池子或在海边）建议）for (假期游览地点）？Also they want to know if it’s best ____ (离开）for three weeks.
1. ① answer the telephone . 接电话 ② at a travel agency 在旅行社
2. quite + a / an + 形容词+ 名词 = a very + 形容词 + 名词
quite a good boy = a very good boy. 一个相当优秀的男孩
3. something , somewhere , someone 等复合不定代词或不定副词放在形容词之前。
somewhere relaxing 放松的地方; something different 不同的东西
4. provide sb with sth. = provide sth for sb. “给某人提供某物”
We provide the hungry children with food. = We provide food for the hungry children.
5. offer sb sth. = offer sth to sb. “给某人提供某物”
6. ① take a trip = make a trip = have a trip . “去旅行” ② be on a trip “在旅行”
7. Could you please do sth? 请做某事好吗？
否定句：Could you please not do sth.? 请别做某事好吗？
8. 方位介词in, on, to.
① In 表示在某一范围之内 TaiWan is in the south of China.
② On 表示在某一范围之外 Japan is to the east of China.
③ To 表示接壤 Hubei is on the north of Hunan
9. give some suggestions = give some advice . 提出一些建议
10. this time of year. 一年的这个时候
11. be away 离开 I was away 2days ago. 我两天前离开了。
12. ① make money 赚钱 ② save money 攒钱
13. ① sb need to do sth . 某人需要做某事
② sth need doing = sth. need to be done 某物需要被做
The house needs painting = The house needs to be painted.
14. ① mind doing sth② mind one’s doing sth. ③ Would you mind doing sth ?
1.What ______ can you tell me? A.other B.else C.the other D.others
2.We can provide you ___ some information about the vacation. A.for B.of C.at D.with
3. I’d like to visit Sydney ____ my next vacation. A.for B.on C.at D.in
4. Taiwan is ____ south east of China. A. in B. on C. to D. at
5. Mr. Smith is a tall man ____ thick glasses. A. with B. in C. on D. upon
6. There are many things_________(do) in Singapore.
7. Hong Kong is a wonderful place for_________ (shop).
8. Hawaii has beautiful_________(beach).
9. 房间足够三个人用。The room is_________ _________for three people.
10. 我们想要待在一个有大游泳池的地方。________ _______to stay a place with a big pool.
11. 下个假期你要去哪儿？______ would you like to go _______ your next ______?
12. 住在纽约是很昂贵的。 _________ in New York is quite _________.
13. There are lots of ______ ______(度假景点) around my hometown.
I have always heard that walking under a ladder brings bad luck,but I’ve never thought so.I have walked under ladders many times,but I have never met anything bad before.It’s the damn with black cats.People say if a black cat crosses before you,it means bad luck.I have never thought that until this afternoon.But ever since I heard my student Sam’s story,I’ve begun thinking about whether it was true.
This afternoon,Sam was walking down the street thinking about something,so he wasn’t paying attention to where he was going.He walked right under a ladder standing against a building.A black cat ran out of a door just at that moment,and Sam fell over it,his head hit the ladder.A man washing the window was at the top of that ladder and the dirty water went down through the air.Poor Sam! He got wet all over.
( ) 1. At first,the writer believed that walking under a ladder would bring bad luck.
( ) 2. A black cat crossing will bring you good luck when you are walking.
( ) 3.This afternoon,the writer’s son Sam was walking down the street thinking about something.
( ) 4.When Sam was walking under a ladder,a black cat ran out of a door.
( ) 5.There was a man washing the window near the door.
( ) 6. Sam had bad luck that afternoon.
1. sail across the Pacific. 横渡太平洋 2. finding of a survey 调查结果
3. go to university 上大学 4. according to 根据
5. have a good eduaction 接受良好的教育 6. come true “实现”
7. in the future 将来 8. as soon as possible 尽可能的快
9. ① on the one hang 一方面 ② on the other hang 在另一方面
10. ① answers to question 问题的答案 ② the key to the door 这扇门的钥匙
11. continue doing sth = go on doing sth 继续做某事
She continued singing. == She went on singing. 她继续唱歌。
12. be willing to do sth 愿意做某事 I am willing to help you. 我愿意帮你。
12. hold on to 坚持，不放弃。to为介词，后跟代词 / 名词 / 动名词
13. let sb. do 让某人做某事 Let me help you.让我帮你吧。
let sb. not do 让某人不要做某Let us not laugh. 让我们不要笑了。
She will a good mother in the future. 在将来她将会是一个好妈妈。
14. dream of / about 做梦，梦见，向往
He dreams of / about being a famous writer.
15. ① so that “为了，以便” 引到目的状语从句，相当于 in order that。从句往往有
② so …that… 如此…以至于that …引导结果状语从句。
16. hold on to sth. 保持，不要放弃 eg）Please hold on to my hand. 不要放开我的手。
18. Plan 计划打算
(1) plan to do sth We are planning to visit London this summer .
(2) plan + 名词 / 代词 Have you planned your trip?
(3) plan for 为…做计划 He planned for a picnic if the next day were fine.
(4) plan on sth 打算有（做某事）She had not planned on so many guests.
19.强调句型：It is / was + 强调部分 + that (who ,whom)…
(2) 强调句中的连词who,whom只用来指代人，that 即可以指代人也可以指代物被强调部
(3) that,whom, who 后的句中的谓语与原句保持一致
(4) 强调句中只有it is ,it was 两种时态形式，
如：They will have a meeting tomorrow.
强调主语：It is they who / that will have a meeting tomorrow.
强调宾语：It′s a meeting that they will have tomorrow.
强调时状：It′s tomorrow that they will have a meeting.
20. 在英语中，有although 不能有but;有because 不能有so
1. I would like ____ Singapore. A visit B visiting C to visit D visited
2. I’d like to trek ___ the jungle. Because I like exciting vacations. A across B cross C through D with
3. He has ____ a few friends and feels happy. A very B quite C too D much
4. We’re hoping _____ France. A visit B visits C visiting D to visit
5. He is considering _____ abroad. A studying B to study C studied D study
6. He is supposed _____ there on time. A to be B being C is D was
7. I would like to sail ____ the Pacific Ocean one day.
A. through B. cross C. into D. across
8. Our country provided the people ____ plenty of things during the flood.
A. in B. to C. onto D. with
9. Yellow River is one of ____ rivers in the world.
A. the longer B. longer C. the longest D. longest
(thousand）of people in the mall on National Day.
11. I have dreamed of ______________ (travel) all over the world in the future.
(work) in my firm.
the difficult question (填介词)
14. It has to be a place ________ we can do lots of outdoor activities. (where/ which)
15. It ________ (be) nice if we ___________(can get ) a room with a kitchen.
16. The room needs _________(be) big enough __________(介词)for three people.
17. Could you please _________(give) me some suggestions _______(介词)for vacation spots?
18. We’d like to ____________(离开)for two weeks.
19. It seems some students would like to start work _________________________(尽快)， _______（以致于）they can help __________________________ (为父母提供更好的生活)。 20. According to the survey, the most popular ________(choose) of job is computer programming.