1.—Jim, Tom is looking for his English book. Is this ______?
—No, that is ______. I don’t know where his is.
A. his, mine B. he, mine C. him, mine D. his, my
2. His MP3 is the same as________, but it is more expensive.
A. him B. mine C. my D. her
3. Nobody teaches me English. I learn it all by______.
A. I B. my C. myself D. me
4. 一Who is the boy over there?
一______________is my brother．
A.He B .She C. Him D．You
5. –How many ________ are there in the kitchen?
A. bag of rice B. bags of rice C. bags of rice
6. My uncle is not rich, but he has many books in ______ room.
A. he B. his C. him
7.The news ____ very interesting. Tell me more!
A. is B. are C. were D. was
8. What's in the cupboard? A few ______,but little________.
A . apples; coffee B. coffee ;apples C. apple; coffees D. coffees; apple
9. All the ___ teachers enjoyed themselves on March 8th, because it was their own holiday.
A. man B .men C. woman D. women
10. If you want people to treat you nicely, then you have to treat _____ nicely, too.
A. their B. they C. them D. themselves
11.---- How far is it from here to the hospital?
----It is about _____ ride.
A. twenty minute B. twenty minutes C. twenty minutes’ D. twenty- minutes
12. ----I often listen to the song Rainbow.
-----So do I. It ____ beautiful.
A. feels B. smells C. sounds
13. Xiao Shenyang says that______job is to make people happy.
A. his B. he C. my D. himself
14. David talked with a friend of ____ on the Internet for a long time yesterday.
A. he B. his C. him D. himself
15. I asked her for ____ orange juice, but she didn’t have ____.
A. any, any B. some, any C. some, some D. any, some