（ ）1. I think science is _____ than Japanese． A. much important B. important C. much more important D. more much important （ ）2. This pencil is___ than that one． A. longest B. long C. longer D. as long （ ）3. These children are ____ this year than they were last year． A. more tall B. more taller C. very taller D. much taller
（ ）4. It was very hot yesterday， but it is___ today． A. even hotter B. more hotter C. much more hot D. much hot （ ）5. Our classroom is____ larger than theirs． A. more B. quite C. very D. much （ ）6. Maths is more popular than____． A. any other subject B. all the subjects C. any subject D. other subject
（ ）7. China is larger than ____ in Africa A. any other country B. other countries C. the other country D. any country （ ）8. Tom is stronger than ___ in his class． A. any other boy B. any boys C. any boy D. other boy （ ） 9 When spring comes， it gets____． A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter
（ ）10. By and by， ____ students in our class came to like English． A. more and more B. much and much C. many and many D. less and least （ ）11. At last he began to cry ___． A. hard and hard B. more hard and more hard C. harder and harder D. less hard and less harder （ ）12. When spring comes the days get ____ and nights ____． A. short; long B. long; short C. longer; shorter D. shorter; longer
（ ）13. ___ I look at the picture， ____ I like it． A. The best; the more B. The more; the less C. The more; less D. More； the more （ ）14. ___ he read the book， ____ he got in it． A. The more; the more interesting B. The less; the more interesting C. The more; the more interested D. More; more interested （ ）15. Which do you like ___， tea or coffee？ A. well B. better C. best D. most
（ ）16. Which do you think tastes _， the chicken or the fish？ A. good B. better C. best D. well （ ）17. Who jumped ____ of all？ A. far B. farther C. farthest D. the most far （ ）18. Li Lei is ___ student in our class． A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest （ ）19. The fifth orange is____ of all． Give it to that small child． A. big B. bigger C. the bigger D. the biggest
? ? ? ? ? ?
形容词、副词比较级最高级专项复习 （二） tall ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ slow ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ fast ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ few ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ fine ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ late ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ large ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ brave ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ easy ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍
? pretty ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ funny ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍
? happy ﹍﹍ heavy ﹍﹍ ? dirty ﹍﹍ early ﹍﹍
﹍﹍ lazy ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ dry ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍busy ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ hot ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ thin ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ wet ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍
? slim ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ big ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ fat ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
beautiful ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ interesting ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ important ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ dangerous ﹍﹍﹍
﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ expensive ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ polite ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ careful ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ exciting ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍ bad/badly/ill ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ little ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ many/much ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ far ﹍﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍﹍﹍
long_____ ______ fat ____ _____ slow ______ _______ brightly______ _____ far____ _____ happy_____ ______
wide ______ _______ heavy____ ______ few____ _____ badly _____ _______ quickly _____ ______ unhappy______ ______
用所给词的正确形式填空： 1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). 2. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁). 3. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I. 4. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the _____ (young) child. 5. The _____ (cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones. 6. The short one is by far _______ expensive of the five. 7. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother.
8. Dick sings _____ (well), she sings ______(well) than John, but Mary sings ______ (well) in her class. 9. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house. 10. This dress is twice as _____ as (expensive) than that one.
选择填空： 1． He feels _____ today than yesterday. A. tired B. more tired C. more tireder D. much tired 2. Which do you like _____, coffee, tea or milk? A. the worst B. worse C. the worse D. worst 3. Of the two toys, the child chose_____. A. the expensive one B. one most expensive C. a least expensive D. the most expensive of them 4. The line is ____ than that one. A. more longer B. not longer C. much more longer D. many more longer
5. The earth is _____ the moon. A. as 49 times big as B. 49 times as bigger as C. 49 times as big as D. as big as 49 times 6. The book is ____ of the two. A. thinner B. the thinner C. more thinner D. the thinnest 7. She looks _____ than she does. A. the more older B. very older C. much older D. more older
8. The garden is becoming ______. A. more beautiful and more B. more beautiful and beautiful C. more and more beautiful D. more beautiful and beautifuler 9. They competed（比赛） to see who could work _____. A. the fastest and best B. the faster and the better C. fastest and better D. faster and better 10. ______ hurry, _______speed. A. More, less B. Much, little C. The more, the less D. The much, the little
11. This kind of coffee is different ______, it’s much________. A. and it is also better B. and better than the other C. but also than others D. from the others, better
翻译句子： 1． 本书跟那本书一样有趣。 This book is _____ _____ _____ that one. 2． 你游泳没有你弟弟好。 You can’t swim _____ _____ _____ your brother. 3． 今天比昨天冷的多。 It is _____ ______ today______ it was yesterday. 4． 对这个故事我比另一个喜欢的多。 This story is _____ ______ ______ than that one. 5． 他比我大两岁。 He is _____ ______ ______ than I.
6． 这个故事不如那个有趣。 This story is _____ _____ ____
_ than that one. 7． 她的身体状况一天天好起来。 He is getting _____ ______ ______ every day. 8.他对英语越来越感兴趣。 He is becoming ______ _____ _______ _____ ______ English. 9.他吃的越多，人越胖。 The more he eats, the _______ he gets. 10.你的问题是两个中比较难的那个。 Your question is _______ ______ ______ of two.
典型例题: 1） ---Are you feeling ____? ---Yes，I'm fine now. A. any well B. any better C. quite goodD. quite better ? 答案：B. any 可修饰比较级，quite修饰原级， well的比较级为better. 2）The experiment was____ easier than we had expected. ? more B. much more C. much D. more much 答案：C. much可修饰比较级，因此B，C都说得 通，但easier本身已是比较级，不需more，因 此C为正确答案。
3）If there were no examinations, we should have ___ at school. A. the happiest time B. a more happier time C. much happiest time D. a much happier time 答案：D。
形容词比较级练习 1. Bob never does his homework_____ Mary, He makes lots of mistakes. A. so careful as B. as carefully as C. carefully as D. as careful as 2. Now air in our town is ____ than it used to be. Something must be done to it. A. very good B. much better C. rather than D. even worse
3. I feel __ better than yesterday. A. more B. very C. the D. far 4. China has a large population than __ in the world. A. all the countries B. every country C. any country D. any other country 5. This book is __ on the subject . A. the much best B. much the best C. very much best D. very the best 6. The sick boy is getting __ day by day. A. worse B. bad C. badly C. worst
7.This necklace looks __ and__ sells__. A. well, well B. good, nice C. nice, good D. nice, well 8. Doctor Wang ___ heart operation A. is interested on B. like doing C. does well in D. is good at 9.The population of Shangdong is__ than that Sichuan. A. smaller B. larger C. less D. large 10. I didn’t go shopping yesterday. He didn’t __. A. so B. either C. too C. neither
11. ___ delicious the food is! A. How B . how a C. What D. What a 12. --- What animal do like ___? --- I like all kinds of animals. A. better B. best C. very D. well 13.Hainan is a very large island. It’s the second__ island in China. A. large B. larger C. largest D. most large 14. If you want to book a round – trip ticket, you’ll have to pay __ $30. A. more B. other C. the other D. another
15. A horse is __ than a dog. A. much heavy B. more heavier C. much heavier D. more heavy 16. Which is __ season in Beijing? I think it’s spring. A. good B. well C. best D. the best 17. Usually Xiao Li spends __ time doing homework than XiaoChen does. A. little B. less C. few D. fewer
用所给词的恰当形式填空 1. Which is _______ (big) , the sun, the moon or the earth? 2.Which is ______ (beautiful), the black coat or the blue one? 3. This mooncake is ____ (cheap) of all. 4. He is _______ (strong) in the class. 5. English is ____ (wid
ely) spoken in the world.