七年级冀教版（下）分单元单选精练 1. Tom is too ____ to say.
A. reached B. played C. excited D. wanted 2. --- ____ is it from your school to your home? --- It’s about 300 meters. It’s near.
A. How long B. How far C. How often D. How
3. We are having a party ____ eight o’clock ____ the 20. He comes here ____ bike.
A. by his B. take his C. on his D. in his 21. We want two ____. A. cup of water B. cups of water C. cup of waters D. cups of waters 22. There ____ a basket of ____.
A. is; apple B. is; apples C. are; apple D. are; apples afternoon ____ New Year ’s Day.
A. at; in; in B. at; on; in C. in; at; on D. at; in; on 4. I invited the twins ____ my birthday party. A. into B. / C. to D. for 5. He ____ home late.
A. arrives at B. arrives in C. gets to D. reaches 6. He is writing a ____ article [文章].
A. two thousand word B. two thousands words C. tow thousands word D. two thousand words 7. There are ____ of students in the meeting-room. A. hundred B. hundreds C. a thousand D. thousand 8. This river is ____ than that one.
A. deep and clean B. deeper and cleaner C. deeper and clean D. deep and cleaner 9. --- How will you go to the zoo? --- I will go there ____.
A. take a bus B. take bus C. by bus D. by a bus 10. ____ from London to Edinburgh? A. How far is it B. What a long way is it C. How long is it D. How is it
11. What time does the bus ____ Chengdu?
A. go away to B. go away for C. leave to D. leave for 12. I ____ home at half past six.
A. was at B. come at C. arrive in D. get to 13. ____ beautiful these flowers are! A. So B. What C. How D. Too 14. Can this camera ____ good pictures? A. make B. makes C. take D. takes 15. He comes late sometimes, ____ he? A. is B. isn’t C. comes D. doesn’t 16. --- Whose hat is it? --- It’s ____. A. he’s B. his C. his’s D. he
17. Mary with John ____ listening to the radio. A. is B. are C. do D. does
18. The boy is ____ young to join the army [参军]. A. so B. too C. older than D. to 19. The new bridge over the river is ____. A. two kilometers long B. two kilometer long C. two long kilometers D. two long kilometer
23. You don’t need ____ wait for me. A. to B. / C. for D. at
24. There are ____ years in a century (世纪). A. hundred B. one hundred C. a hundreds D. hundreds
25. Mr. Smith left ____ the morning of October first. A. at B. in C. on D. about
26. --- Lucy, please give me a cup of water. --- ____.
A. Yes, I can B. No, thanks C. Here you are D. Yes, please
27. We go to school ____ our bikes every day. A. by B. take C. in D. on 28. --- ____ will you be away? --- About two weeks.
A. When B. What time C. How long D. How far 29. Yesterday, Jim ____ home very late.
A. got to B. arrived in C. arrived at D. reached 30. Mr. Li lives in ____ city of Beijing. A. a B. an C. the D. /
31. The teacher asked ____ to the front.
A. him and me B. him and I C. his and mine D. he and I
32. You don’t need ____ here every day.
A. come B. to come C. coming D. came 33. Where are they ____ a trip?
A. go to B. going on C. going to D. go on
34. Let’s go ____ a trip to Mountain Huangshan. It’s beautiful. A. on B. to C. with D. for 35. Beijing is ____ Hong Kong.
A. far away B. far from C. far to D. far with 36. --- May I go to Tian’anmen Square? --- ____.
A. Yes, you can B. No, you mayn’t C. Yes, you may D. No, I mayn’t
37. They want me ____ a son at the party. A. sing B. to sing C. sings D. singing 38. Can Mr. Smith ____ to Beijing with his son? A. come B. comes C. to come D. coming
39. How far ____ it from Changchun to Shijiazhuang? A. be B. are C. is D. to be 40. ____ students like football in China.
A. Hundred B. Hundreds C. Hundreds of D. Hundred of
41. Our school has ____ teachers.
A. two hundreds B. two hundred C. two hundred of D. two hundreds of 42. Let’s go to Paris ____.
A. by plane B. by a plane C. a plane D. by the A. How many B. How much C. How What’s D. How far
55. --- ____ is it from Shanghai to Shijiazhuang? --- Two thousand kilometers.
A. How much B. How long C. How far D. How kilometer
56. The train ____ in Beijing at 2:00 in the afternoon. A. arrives B. gets to C. reaches D. arrive 57. ____ often walk to school after class.
A. Li Ming, I and Jenny B. I, Li Ming and Jenny plane
43. Uncle Wang is going to Beijing. He is packing his suitcase ____ clothes. A. on B. with C. of D. in 44. --- How many ____ do you have? --- Only one. A. shirt B. a shirt C. some shirts D. shirts 45. --- Can I help you? --- I want ____, please. A. two socks B. two pair of socks C. two pairs of socks D. two pairs of sock 46. My pen is broken. I need ____ a new one. A. buy B. to buy C. buys D. to buys 47. --- Have a good trip! --- ____. A. Good B. Bye-bye C. Thank you D. Have a good trip 48. ____. The baby is sleeping. A. Not talk B. Not talking C. Don’t talk D. Don’t talking
49. --- How are you going to the train station to meet your aunt?
--- I’m going there ____ my car. A. by B. in C. to D. on
50. --- ____ students are there in your class? --- Forty-one.
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How heavy 51. --- Waiter! --- ____ ?
--- I can’t eat this. It’s too sweet.
A. OK B. All right C. Yes D. Pardon
52. China became a WTO member ____ December 11th 2001. A. on B. in C. at D. of
53. Jenny is a nurse and ____ in Town Hospital. A. works B. worked C. working D. to work 54. --- ____ for a ticket from Beijing to Shanghai? --- One hundred yuan.
C. Li Ming, Jenny and I D. Li Ming and Jenny and I 58. --- ____ ? --- It’s 11:00
A. How old are you B. What’s the time
C. How far is it from here D. How much is it 59. --- Do you want ____? --- Yes, I do. A. run B. to run C. running D. to running 60. I want to go on a trip ____ Beijing. A. to B. in C. for D. may to go 61. --- May I go to a restaurant for lunch? --- Yes, you ____. A. do B. are C. may D. may to go 62. We can go to school ____.
A. on bus B. take a bus C. on a bike D. by a car 63. There are two ____ books in our school library.
A. hundreds B. thousands C. hundreds of D. hundred 64. When do you leave ____ Beijing? A. for B. to C. in D. at
65. The plane arrives ____ January fifth in the afternoon. A. on B. in C. at D. to
66. When does your father arrive ____ our school? A. to B. in C. at D. from
67. He is going to stay at home ____ two days. A. at B. on C. about D. for
68. This pair of glasses ____ more money. A. needs B. need C. are D. cost 69. Do you need a pair of ____?
A. shoe B. sock C. trousers D. glass 70. My home is ____ to our school. A. far B. near C. beside D. behind 71. My favourite ____ is Monday. A. subject B. color C. clothes D. day 72. ____ teacher is from Tianjin. A. They B. Them C. Their D. We
73. A bike is ____ than a bus and it’s ____ than a car. A. slower; faster B. faster; slower C. slower; slower D. faster; faster
1-5 CBDCD 6-10 ABBCA 11-15 DACCD 16-20 BABAC 21-15 BBABC 26-30 CDCDC 31-35 ABBAB 36-40 CBACC 41-45 BABDC
46-50 BCCBA 51-55 CAABC 56-60 ACBBA 61-65 CCDAA 66-70 CDACB 71-73 DCC